>Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator
cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? Read this:
>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xeM6qjNqUYc
chicago.craigslist.org/nch/mcy/5563846637.html
ebay.com/itm/Kawasaki-ZX-6R-ZX6R-Fender-Eliminator-Tail-Tidy-2009-2016-BLACK-TSM-/330702642189
higdonion.com/products/yamaha-fz09-streetbike-adventure-cage-textured-black
ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odkw=&_ssn=creese1&_armrs=1&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2046732.m570.l1313.TR12.TRC2.A0.H0.Xzx6r.TRS0&_nkw=zx6r&_sacat=0
superbrightleds.com/moreinfo/flashers-load-resistors/lf1-s-flat-universal-motorcycle-electronic-flasher/787/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kill me now familia

first for honda a shit

At least get her to suck you off in return for motorcycle advice.

Early for saw some cool Harley's today. Also might have another job opportunity because fuck obamaphones.

New shitbike is up and running

ive been struggling to pop my bike on its stands, is there a trick on how to do it? putting my weight on it and slowly rolling it backwards while trying to pop it up doesnt seem to do the trick as i only weigh 82kg and the bike is 280kg dry

Your doing it wrong. Lift the back of the bike while stepping on the center stand.

lol sounds like a fair trade for services

what's dbt up to tonight

ill give this a shot in the morning cheers mate.

My sister passed her test a few weeks ago, it's stressful riding with her.

>yfw Kit Kat starts giving advice

thinking bout bikes n shit, hbu

Post sister

better than kitkats shitheaps by miles

Chilling with my grandfather while he's getting a blood transfusion and weighing a job offer for 43k a year
>I'm 20 what would I do with 43k a year
>I'd buy a Harley and v8 swap my truck

>starts

cool
procrastinating studying for finals
>pic

If agree pham

>tfw 43k a year doesn't get shit anymore.

listening to nightcore and waiting to go out

went on a mothers day ride. me and the bro and the mother. my nighthawk that I got for $100 did very well. and the mom is still a BA at 57. my bro needs to man up on his kawasaki and fix his speedo though

got any clips of you flicking from low beam to high beam? I want to see the difference.
Also I think your housing is more compatible with a high/low headlight since it's intended for street use as I was saying here

Went riding earlier. Decided to see how uncomfortable all my leathers would be on the vstrom and it's not bad. Rode some roads around, found some new ones, scenc as fugg. Feels good when I ended with a burger, friend pickles and a chocolate malt.

been studying for the last 1209039 hours of my life

once I'm done with finals I'm going to finish fixing baiku

try youtube.com/watch?v=xeM6qjNqUYc

wich one r u

Saved for future use.

im the one with brown hair, im touching the Honda...because Honda is best bike

no

So I want to get into motorbikes. Is the Honda CBR 250 a good starting bike? There's one that's pretty affordable in my area.

Unfortunately I'm kinda stuck with Single system ABS bikes since I can't use my right ankle to brake.

Leathers :>

>out testing it today
>spliced all the wiring for the coil pack etc and left them bare bc lazy
>chain falls off
>no brakes
>manage to come to a stop with my feet
>bike is still running, no way to kill it
>get off and wank on the coilpack wires bc retarded
>receive the shock of all shocks
>small burn mark on my finger
>pedal back home
>wire kill switch properly

I wore my new boots instead of my raceboots, they're much comfier

I have no expenses though other than insurance on my truck which is 200 a month because I'm retarded. Like I don't even know what I'd buy.

u mad cunt
reported to aus bolice for reckless riding

i don't with the new light the old one filled a slightly larger area with more light.
just toss a baja designs housing on the front and add an H$ LED and youll be all set. most offroad lights are plastic lenses and have terrible transparency and may deform with higher wattage lights

thatll learn ya

Cyanide capsules.

Thats a man with hair extensions.

Pulled and cleaned my carbs since we're finally getting to spring in northern Wisconsin. Shop closed before I could run and get a new battery though. Oh well, tomorrow it is.

Question though, my grandfather had a '74 or '75 Suzuki GT250 that's been sitting for over a decade now. The last time he did anything to it he put brake fluid into the oil or something, no one in my family actually knows and he's been dead for 10 years so I can't ask him, how hard would it be to strip it all down and clean it out to get it running again? It's a little 2-stroke that's pretty much the same as my bike, '74 Yamaha RD250, so I know how to pull it apart, but the cleaning, also I heard the engine might have seized or something. Once again, no one in my family knows for sure because they don't pay attention to anything other than themselves.

Also, he had a '50's Harley 50cc that still ran, I'm guessing if I drain the fluids, clean the carbs, and fresh gas would be the right place to start getting it running again?

>when you think you're really funny but you're actually brown and runny.

if you cant use your right ankle to brake, it might not be such a good idea for you to get a motorcycle.
other than that, the cbr250 is well liked by many.
you came to Veeky Forums to ask this though... so, transvestites do seem to really enjoy the vibration that honda's 250cc single puts out. if you enjoy getting rammed in the ass, look into purchasing the solo dildo seat that turns the pillion into a mount for a swappable dildo. you can fit 3 dildos up to 8 inches under the pillion, or you can use the luggage rack (sold seperately) to store more varieties. for more info, google 'goatse.honda' for our website, store location, and hours.

i see your shitbike and raise you mine.

Anyone here know about truing spoked wheels? Once they get a lot of runout is it correctable just by adjusting the spokes?

>those webs on the fork
>that dried out grass
mein gott

its a bitch and generally better left to guys who know how to do it properly.
if your rim isnt all fucked up you should be able to get it spinning true again

Does it have brakes?
Do you have to pedal to start it?
Do you neglect to put the filter on the carb(s) and get two stroke gas sprayed on your knees when you hit sick jumps?

honestly i hardly use my rearbrake cause im too lazy to loosen it up, i usually ride with my foot under it like the shifter since the slightest nudge locks up the rear tighter than gsxniggers when someone mentions how shit they are

>Unfortunately I'm kinda stuck with Single system ABS bikes since I can't use my right ankle to brake.
Looked into getting a bike with LBS? Some apply the rear automatically if you hit the front.

You can modify a bike to have a lever on the left handlebar for the rear brake. They're typically used by stunters but I think it would work well if you can't use your right ankle. It might take a while to learn with 2 levers for your left hand but with a little determination you should be fine.

Also the front brake does the majority of the braking so it would be feasible to ride without a rear brake if you have to.

well, the electric start doesnt work so i have to pushstart it, it drops out of gear and pops into neutral when you hit above 7k revs and the front tire is pretty fucking busted

on another note i prooved that you can go straight on a roundabout if you go 140

Yeah sorry that's what I meant by Single system. Had a bunch of people advise me to look for those.

ah, a shitbike indeed

I can feel a headshake and can see the unevenness in the wheel if I look at it while rolling. I don't see any big dents in the rim though. Should I try to save it or just get new wheels?

probably just unaligned wheels or even worse it could just be loose

Sorry this literally always happens. I was stuck on the 91 for an hour then 30 mins down the 15. Inland Empire bro, if you're still here I live in Lake Elsinore

I've lifted the front end up to feel for any play. There was no noticeable play or wobbliness in the bearings or wheel mounting.

When I was changing the tire I spun the rim around a bit and could tell by eye that it had some lateral runout.

I don't suppose twisted forks would cause any headshake would they? They would remain stationary in relation to the bike so it wouldn't make sense even if they were crooked.

but what a glorious shitbike it is, it hit one of those barriers doing 140km flipped skid allongside me and all it had was a dent in the rim and eventually my starter wires burned out since leakage got on it. gonna repair it tommorow morning i just hope kitkats tip will get me to pop it on the stands, which is a fucking bitch with a flat front.

pic related its what i ride in the meanwhile

put it on a stand and get a better look at it, if the rim isnt jacked up it should be ok to retrue, you can try it yourself but you need to be damn sure you get it centered when you do it, make some feelers or something to do it

i dont know mate, i've had a wobble twice soo far and once it was that the tire wasnt propperly tightned and the other was that my stearing was loose

>make some feelers or something to do it
I did this when I was checking the rim on my other bike.

What is that yellow bmw??

Looks like a k100

nice dubs, it's actually a k75

Cop or not?

fug
chicago.craigslist.org/nch/mcy/5563846637.html

Y/N, should I trade my FZ09 for a DRZ400sm? Both 2015

No

To much

no

another stranger on the internet telling you no. that means you cant do it. 3 no's

How come? FZ cant innawoods

maybe for a cr500 with plates but not a DRmeme

I found it guys! Got myself this beautiful 2005 zx6r yesterday. 26 000km meticulously maintained stock and my god is it a great bike!

I'm looking at getting new levers. The throw on the clutch is pissing my off and wondering what you guys would recommend? My 650r came with some cheap Chinese ones and they worked well but I wouldn't mind getting some high quality ones. Are asv and pazzo worth the money? Also wondering about mirrors. This winter I'm going to have fun with cosmetics ie: fender eliminator taillight and flush signals. Where can I order this kind of stuff? This is my first bike I plan on doing stuff to. I don't need any more power yet but I was reading some power commanders help in the mid range which I'd be interested in.
My god is this bike clean though! I'm absolutely in love with it

make it two shit bikes

drz already sucks innawoods and the SM is just shit offroad.

>it's another "OP is a re.-dditor" thread

The SM can barely nnawoods. Get the S if you actually want to dual sport

Neither can an sm

You'll love that slipper clutch, user

I guarantee it..

>levers
imo levers are disposable. the expensive ones may flip up in a crash but will still get scratched. the chinese adjustable ones may break off but they're $20 a pair, and in a crash there is damage that is much more expensive.
>fender elim
this guy makes quality stuff for cheap. there are listings with included signals.
ebay.com/itm/Kawasaki-ZX-6R-ZX6R-Fender-Eliminator-Tail-Tidy-2009-2016-BLACK-TSM-/330702642189
>remapping
get a used pcV or older generation and there should be maps ready to download on forums if the ones on dynojet are not good enough for you.

great bike.

I was under the impression that you can just slap some TKC80's on it and it'd be just as good as the S?

no, and thats saying something because the s is a pig innawoods anyways.
youd be much better off getting a newer KTM exc bike for on and offroad fun or converting a WR450

That's a shame, also can't convert because I'n in CA. Fuck it, guess I'll just get this for my FZ

higdonion.com/products/yamaha-fz09-streetbike-adventure-cage-textured-black

Just adapted. THe old one the bottom was starting to fall out of it but they were just shitty boxes I bought from Harbor Freight. The right one held up really well though.

dont forget the knobbies
and the drz will be a lot better offroad than the fz, but in terms of DS and enduro bikes its a turd.

I love everything about this bike! I don't know why people change the exhaust it sounds great the way it is!
Thanks user I appreciate the info. The bike has HIDs and everything is tucked away beautifully. I'd like LED turn signals but I'm not the best at wiring so I'm a bit nervous to do all that. What's a PCV?

Nightly reminder that Harley a best

i bought a running project bike as a project bike
>there's no air filter
should i assume the worst and do the top end or leave it and see what happens?

best for cuckolds

HIDs are awesome. the fender kit will have led signals and they're easy to wire with bullet connectors. splice it, bare some wire, connect it and heatshrink it if you want.
PCV is power commander 5. its what lets you add fuel maps.

>skid plate doesn't cover the exhaust pipes at all
Why are companies so lazy about making good skid plates

Okay thanks! I'm trying to find a kit on that guys page for one for my bike with signals but can't find it. Might just send him a message and see what he tells me. Don't I need a resistor so the LEDs don't blink fast or something? Also found a mod to have both headlights on but I doubt that'd work with the HIDs. I always hated people telling me I have a headlight out and it'll be no different with this bike. Can't wait to spend a bit of money and really make this bike mine

The clutch also feels kinda shitty and I'm wondering if that's due to the lever or the adjustment. Seems it's just a pedal bike style twist adjust. What's the proper way to do that? Last bike was already pretty much set for me

'09 FZ6R 8k miles for $3000, is this a good deal?

yeah, if its not stolen

Have pics? It's a very fair price.

ree

>tfw this is like 10 minutes from me

i thought the ninjas front stock blinkers were flush, no? if so, you must be talking about an integrated tail light if you want rear flush blinkers. they can get expensive. anyway here's all of that dude's zx6r products (he doesn't sell integrated tail lights):
ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odkw=&_ssn=creese1&_armrs=1&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2046732.m570.l1313.TR12.TRC2.A0.H0.Xzx6r.TRS0&_nkw=zx6r&_sacat=0

>resistor
yeah sometimes you NEED a new relay for the LEDs to work. other times, the relay is not needed, but the flash rate is increased. i like the faster rate but my bike needed the relay. here's the one i bought. it should work for you if the plug is the same. or you could splice it.
superbrightleds.com/moreinfo/flashers-load-resistors/lf1-s-flat-universal-motorcycle-electronic-flasher/787/

>clutch
the clutch should be a smooth even pull. sometimes they can be "on or off" feeling though. that's just the nature of the bike. you can change the clutch plates and get softer springs if needed, which is easy, but i haven't looked into how soft of a spring you can use and still have a functioning clutch. or just live with it because all springs get soft eventually. you can get adjustable levers which will change where the bite is. easy to install.