/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

youtube.com/watch?v=fPoQw2J177c

Download Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ now for free on the Google Play Store and iOS App Store!

(KHUX guides) The reason you're here:
Old: pastebin.com/wmabZqr2
Newer: pastebin.com/jQVKegVw

Most recent interviews:
2.8: khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-Interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-HD-2-8-FCP-Unchained-X-6667
khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interviews-Tetsuya-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-2-8-KH3-6627
khinsider.com/news/Gamespot-Interviews-Tai-Yasue-6622

khwiki.com/

Lore resources: pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

GameTrailers Kingdom Hearts Timeline:
youtube.com/watch?v=xm-NoyqzGkY

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

gdcvault.com/play/1016417/-100-000-Whales-An
twitter.com/Daybreak_Town/status/759799501359951872
twitter.com/kh_ux_na/status/759946770029744128
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for best wife

He's not even pretty.

What are the odds i dont get bumped past top 2500 in coliseum when I'm 2343. Cant beat them damm dogs

I hope we dont get a monthly pace fot story missions now

I thought they were gonna do that after we caught up.

I thought the story was almost over?

That's Chi. Unchained is planned to go for a while.

Not for us. Chi gets finished but we will get filler quests and actually save abu

Should i give ill cloud att ii or att ii max

Kh2 cloud? Neither. He should go in the trash
Kh1 Cloud? Attack 2 or 1 not max

I thought it was the same story?

Not entirely. They've diverged at points I believe. And Nomura recently described Unchained as "Season 2" of the Chi story.

Illustrated cloud.

My kh2 cloud was invested into early in the game. I can't get rid of it now. It's almost guilted and has a att 2 and max stats

He can sure suck d tho.

I'd ask you to describe the divergences, but I haven't caught up to the current missions. Only just finished 250.

Axel looks like he'd be bisexual. He probably can lay the pipe and suck a mean dick.
Personally I'm not aware of all of them, but I'm sure someone like KHfag can tell you.

>Axel looks like he'd be bisexual

Of course he does. He's a Japanese created character. Cloud looks like he craves the cock too.

Same. Kh2 cloud is still a bretty good aoe medal.

What? There's a Sleeping Lion keyblade?

Isn't that locked to proud mode quests?

If our world was swallowed by darkness, would you be able to hold out long enough to be transported to Traverse Town, or would you die like a bitch to a random Shadow?

I've got a box full of shitty fireworks in the basement so I'd at least kill a few before getting my anus filled with DARKNESS.

Proud mode? There's a proud mode in UcX?
How do you access it?

It was a fairly recent edition to the Japanese version. We don't have it yet. I think it was said that they were hard as fuck so they had to adjust them.

It's a new thing in moonland, not here in the other versions yet. Don't get too excited unless you're a die hard pay to winner.

You unlock it and get the materials needed to upgrade it in proud quest.

Even JP is behind the browser story. By about four or five updates I think.

The only real changes are encorporating the first anniversary story (gummi collecting with Donald and Goofy) into the main story, a stint of filler recently about some Keyblade wielders, and a short bit covering the introduction to Corridors of Darkness.

At least his eyeliners on point

Axel's totally a bisexual ephebophile slut.

oh it was changed?
from the screens KHfag showed us it was balls impossible
stuff like only medals with guilt 40% or higher are able to use their special abilities

has the challenge been lowered to sane?

I was stuck on a quest where the rule was the Medals had to be LV60 or under. I think all the LV rules were changed to "at least" now.

Some quests had Guilt rules lowered, like one that required 101%

It's a LOT more reasonable, but still hard.

>like one that required 101%

Proud Mode is literally whale the mode

>tfw you want cool medals but refuse to spend more money

I know that feel.

I feel like I'm gonna have to spend money eventually.

I love my party.

If I have a 5* KH Sora A with 1 dot and fuse it with a 5* KH Sora A with 1 dot, will it become a 5* KH Sora A with 3 dots?

yes

>Whaling

Can someone explain this to me. I googled it but it only told me if its "worth it" or not.

some kind of weird jargon among mobile game communities that means spending lots of money on in-game purchases

who knows what the etymology is, probably doesn't make much sense

Whales are people who spend enormous amount of money in F2P games.
Here's a good talk on it:
gdcvault.com/play/1016417/-100-000-Whales-An

The devs are "fishing."

Whales are a big catch.

30/999 at the colliseum. What about you guys?

48/999

Round 51/999

I hope next month's doesnt have any enemies that heal, or I might need to buy that stupid black coat mickey.

19. Fucking dogs.

what is second chance even good for? it doesn't help with 1-turn objectives. maybe it might help with certain coliseum rounds if your enemy has a little bit of health left but kills you

>41/999
>7 hours to go
>Still barely above 1500

I'd be amazed if I don't make it

Raids: Gives you a chance at one more turn to whack the boss more I guess

Colliseum: More chances to survive in higher coliseum rounds, even then things usually hit you more than once so its not that much of a greater chance for survival.

Story Mode: Probably only good for bosses that you somehow manage to die to. Might help for supposed paywall bosses like mission 425

>supposed paywall bosses

Nobody filters out f2p scum like Gaston!

>Colliseum is retarded hard
>Decide to look at the top 10 out of curiosity
>Every super rare medal with 100% guilt

Fucking oil barons.

The Unchained X elite are all Saudi Princes.

>trying to invite people with Guilt'd BC Mickeys
>find two not jn parties
>game gives me a "Cannot invite more members" error when inviting them despite having room
>invite works fine for other free agents

I swear this game is deliberately fucking with us.

Anyone feel like dumping cute and/or cool fanart?
I need to rebuild my folder of images

mines all gay user, sorry

Pixiv.net is your friend

I want a kiss from her.

>Wanting a to taste a 'Nort's cum
Why not just suck their dicks and get it directly from the source user?

No, I want her cleaned up and dressed in something comfortable.

>Aqua
>Cleaned up
Nah, not possible.

How so? She looks so clean!

What about "proc"?
i see that a lot but don't get it

Proc is short for Procedure. It means when a special ability fires, a special PROCedure is run in the code.
Its an old term.

I need in this party. My current one is barely sharing ANYthing guilted. Sneks?

Not that user but my party has a decent one and we're accepting members. We're a snek party.

Any good Snek parties? I could use some good shared medals opposed to my current choices.

ATT MAX on my Illustrated Cloud or should ATT II be enough and just save the MAX's for better medals?

On the topic of Illustrated Cloud. His hits aren't buffed by his effect right?

bless. what's the party name? My shared medal is an Axel atm, sadly not guilted, but it'll be 100 with max att by tomorrow

Hot diggity. What party is that?
Attack boost 2 is probably fine on Illustrated Cloud. Unless you've got lots of dots on him. Personally I'm saving mine for a guilted paid medal that's a serious attacker instead of debuff + damage.
Also I think his effect says it decreases their defense and then attacks, right? If so then he definitely makes himself stronger.

Cloud is geuinely one of the best medals in the game. Unless you want to save it for a top tier Aoe medal I'd use him.

Dark Star. Any snek is welcome to post their ID and I'll add them. Half the party is unactives anyways and we still do really well.

I'll have better guilted medals soon though. Just need Monday to roll around for half ap

Guilted BC Mickey in Vulpes where? :(

A Rank if that even really means anything

So this is what JP gets for the new coli boards
twitter.com/Daybreak_Town/status/759799501359951872

Im pretty fucking jealous desu

Any Unicorn's have openings?

You're a dirty leopard user so I can't add you. Sneks only.

Whoops. 190393. Guess I can't read right now

Added.

I want it.

Skill quests are coming back again

twitter.com/kh_ux_na/status/759946770029744128

Wish I could join but I rather not leave my current party, I'm no traitor

>Limited time offer
Fucking why? What do we gain from maxing skills other than more procs? Make it permanent

Your loss, not mine. You're only a traitor if you change unions. Not being in a good party is just stupid.

>right after a high score challenge that gave out a shitload of attack boosts and the month ending so everyone bought up the coliseum boards
How did I not see this coming?

how is this at all enticing? it's not hard to max your skill out in the first place

Welcome aboard mate.

Nomura should have listened to Disney when they said to make Donald the protagonist

I wonder if Vulpes is still gonna be first this week with their top party moving to Unicornis.

Wait, what?

So I can max all these fucking skills I just got. I wasn't prepared for that challenge since I needed to level skills st the end there and l my poison and paralyze were level 1.

I want to be paired with Aqua here.

Looks like she's taken. I'm sure they'll let you just take a seat and watch.

Terra can take a hike. Underwear cuddling with Aqua is for me.

of course
it's rigged so the good guys are in first and bad guys in last while the randoms fill the places in between

meant for