Test drove it today guys, shits a fucking MONSTER. 79 camaro with a cammed 350 a corvette intake and edelbrock carb...

Test drove it today guys, shits a fucking MONSTER. 79 camaro with a cammed 350 a corvette intake and edelbrock carb. Almost everything except the paint and panel alignment is fully restored. New leather interior new headliner and door panels, new suspension and steering compoments.Talked the guy Down to 5k, gonna put my 84 firebird with the turd'0'5 up for sale soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

tacomaproblems.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

California original it's whole life, no rust anywhere.

ok

>smog era camaro
>monster
>laughinggirls.jpg

I bet that thing runs a whooping 16 second quarter mile if that

Go for it if you will enjoy it

I DD an 84 firebird with a 305 in it right now. It's cheaper to buy this basically done camaro than it is to build my bird up. Gonna sell it and hopefully break even or close.

Also, I'm in the market for a new pickup. I've never owned a pickup truck but I'm getting to the age of starting a family and it's not responsible to DD an 80s shitbox with now safety features every day to work and with the wife. What the best full size pickup? Gonna need 4 doors

Ram 1500 with EcoDiesel or Pentastar

F150 2.7 Ecoboost if you don't mind a $10,000 repair bill for a ding in your door

Second gen best gen (not really though)

I'm in california if that makes a difference, I dd 40 miles round trip but I'm looking for a truck that's gonna last me a looooong time.

Mate I know what your thinking, but it's not a stock 79 350. It's a newly built souped up 350 swapped in

>aftermarket probably high lift cam
>I imagine head work... or the heads flow well already
>Aftermarket carb
>OEM performance intake
>probably not stock exhaust

Yeah bru it's probably slow breh lol

Nice m8. Welcome to the 2nd gen club. Check out nastyz28 dot com for pretty much everything you would even need to know about 2nd gens

Get the Ram.

The 2.7 Ecoboost Ford is fucking amazing for a DD truck, but the aluminum body at current means body repairs are obscenely expensive. There aren't many body shops that work aluminum and they make you pay through the nose for it.

Okay, I don't tow anything ever and the most I haul is tools and my military gear plus sometimes furniture and shit. How's those 6 cylinder tacomas?

>laughinggirls.jpg
A stock 350 with stock converter+trans with a beefy rear is pretty good user

>How's those 6 cylinder tacomas?

Maybe Toyota's fixed the problem where the frames rust out to fuck after a few years in this generation. Maybe they haven't. I wouldn't make a $20,000+ bet on it, personally

tacomaproblems.com/

Ooh geez I had never heard of that. One of my coworkers bought a new tacoma last year and he supposedly did mountains of research before buying (wife was pregnant and he wanted to be abso fucking lutely sure it was the best truck)

>mountains of research before buying

I suspect his 'research' was "hey that looks cool" and then went and read 100 pages of taco forum posts where taco owners say "yeah i like this truck i bought" to each other, and decided this was incontrovertible evidence that the Tacoma is the best possible option.

Yeah man, nearly every Tacoma rusts out and collapses, them being ubiquitous and the residual value being vastly ahead of any other pickup is all just a sham propped up by Tacoma forum posters. Listen to the real experts here on Veeky Forums.

that isn't a pedestrian safe design. you're a monster just for driving one

I'm 6'4 and 255lbs I was a monster before I ever set foot in it

you make me sick

>generic cam that's probably out of date
>stock intake ("corvette" this and that means nothing)
>carb I can buy off the autozone shelf

Is this a boomers idea of what makes a fast car?

The Tacoma is the best selling vehicle in Hawaii because it's a dead reliable truck that works better for Hawaii roads than bigger trucks. Toyota has solved its rust problems; they don't rust out like they used to. And they did actually rust out here as well; even though we don't need to salt our roads, the constant exposure to salty air tends to ruin shit pretty fast.

corvette intake isn't like, something to include in a run down of 'good things'.
All OEM chev smallblock manifolds are garbage, you can barely give them away.

was about to mention this
by "corvette intake" do you mean the Quadrajet that weighs more than the car itself? replace that with an edelbrock performer, see what edelbrock recommends to pair with the carb, I'm using a 600 cfm 1406 with a performer eps intake and it was a very noticeable increase in whiplash from the stock cast iron one.

yeah

this is probably a 14 second car lel

Hostile manlet spotted in our AO