/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Thuggy Saint Edition

Previous Thread fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php#20160730

>Anniversary Rewards

1. Animation updates to Vlad, Jeanne, and Waver.
2. 30 free quartz.
3. 1/2 AP on all Daily Quests.
4. Higher rate of Great Success and Super Success.
5. 1st Anniversary CE.
6. More strengthening quests
7. One week of anniversary login bonuses.
8. Automatic expansion of Servant and CE inventory sizes to 300. If you spent any Quartz before, you get a refund.
9. ??????
10. Singles are 3 quartz now, and Ten is 30. Forever.

Anniversary Login Bonuses
1) 10Mil QP
2) 100k FP
3) 10 4* ALL exp
4) 10 ATK Fou-Kun Cards
5) 10 HP Fou-Kun Cards
6) 100 Mana Prisms
7) 10 Summoning Tickets

Da Vinci Rateup along with different chapter servants.

Pay to win Gatcha has been split between Knights and Calvary with a guaranteed 5*. Can only be used once and it uses paid quartz.

New bond CEs for Mordred, Jack, Nursery Rhyme, Robin Hood, Ushiwakamaru
Jing Ke, Lu Bu, George, Leonidas and Mozart.

Swimsuit event Details on the 6th

>4* Anniversary Heroines CE
10% attack up, Three stars per turn
>5* Leisure Walk
Crit Weight 400%, Arts up 10%
>5* Participation of the King
Buster 10%, NP charge 50%
>4* Goldfish SCooping
Sure hit, Buster 8% up
>3* Fire Flower
Star gen 5% up, Crit damage 5% up

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones, & androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

>Camelot Spoilers
pastebin.com/bxy64aiH

I love my waifu.

Xth For Best Pirates.

Tsukihime collab when?

Reminder that Gareth will be best grill

In 5 minutes

>/fgog/ is now trying to pretend Medb isn't an unfixable dogshit of a 5*

Literally 10.2k Attack and two useless skills.

So what's the verdict on the new strengthenings so far? A lot of these actually look really solid, better than most of the ones we've gotten in the past in terms of giving little-used Servants a niche.

KING
OF
CUTE

Based

After the remake comes out

>Summary user wanking Melvin
I knew shitposters flocked together

>MHX instinct now also gives a self 50% 1 turn quick buff at max
How high do you rate her with that change?

Xth for best Lancer

It's a bunch of sad sacks that rolled her in the Jew Gacha and trying desperately to convince themselves that she isn't bad. Forget Kintoki Rider, even Ushiwakamaru does more damage then her.

>1-2 person is now /fgog/

Look I don't care about what you are discussing but fuck off

Great soundtrack for this anime.

Where are the two useless skills again? Also
>unfixable
Even fucking Melvin knows better.

Shiki user here

not bad

Yes? you rang?

They fucked up. At least when they shat all over Martha they still left the chance of a third skill that could make her better.

Now they basically confirmed the fact that Lancelot will always be the worst 4* Berserker.

Avenger Matt Hardy when?

>still this delusional
Tristan is canonically stronger than your curryshit. The knights are insanely strong, no matter how much you hate it. Bedivere needed Excaliarm only to be able to match the other Knights, and he one shotted Ozzy's Sphinx which is equal to 3 Servants in power and implied to be the incarnation of a god and far stronger than Dragons.

>10 Fou-Kun Cards

You'd think the cunts could just shell out a 20-20 set for free for once. I mean come the fuck on, compared to the ten tickets this would be nothing.

Mordred is NOT a shitter

An extra bonus like that for maxing skills would be interesting in general.

Threadly reminder to report and ignore shitposters and false flaggers. They only reply to themselves if no one takes their bait

How would you rate the nip taste?

This blush was worth the 20 chains.

Why did you post a blank image?

Thanks Ciel-Senpai.

Too early for powerlevel shitposting. Fuck off.

Sakura when

JAlter/10

A 50% crit boost seems like the perfect thing for the Crit Berserker though. Granted, the NP gain is a little weird, but he's certainly a lot better off than before.

You're not a Lancer even if you are using a spear RAD VLAD

>higher NP gen than Gilgamesh with Golden Rule
>50% crit up
>bad
Memers are at it again. Rememeber how you wanted to stay delusional the first days saying Gawain was better than Saber Lancelot gameplaywise?

>Altria (on milk)
my sides

>Gilgamesh 2nd highest of males
It's redeemable

> The Mystery of the Heroine X
That's just sad.

please kill me

>Okita that high
good taste!
MHX is also around

10 tickets would cost 100 mana prisms
20 fous would cost 300 mana prisms

the tickets would be nothing compared to the cost of fous.

Instinct somehow not being a dodge skill has never made any fucking sense. The actual description is basically both Eye of the Mind skills at once souped up to the point where she can occasionally see the future and the only times it comes up in the story is when she's dodging something. It should at LEAST be comparable to Protection from Arrows, though a Cu-tier dodge would probably make Arturia way too fucking resilient.

On the bright side we're getting another set this month split between tomorrow and the day after. But yea, I have no clue why they limit the ability to buy fou-kuns in the first place.

>(on milk)

>Altria (on milk) that low
>Okita higher
Japan, please

>all pseudo servants end up as strong as waver, with different niches

You have to be retarded if you think a single 5* is unfixable after Waver. If the absolute worst 5* can become the best unit in the whole game, I'm pretty sure a low-tier 5* can become decent.

Or maybe you're just a newfag who didn't know how bad Waver was before he got buffed.

>The mystery of the heroine x

>no Nobu
FUCKING HELL 2 NUKES WEREN'T ENOUGH KILL ALL THE DIRTY NIPS

Is misc shitposting getting deleted in the friend spreadsheet?

LIZ THREAD

CAKE BUFF SOON!
I hope they fix Grace of God if its her.
Maybe add healing effect rate up like Iri/MedeaLily.

10 tickets cost 200, actually.

>(on milk)

>Astolfo that low

Who has the best voice clips and why is it Mainyu?
>LEVEL UP
>SHAZAM SHAZAM

What would be stronger, Excalibarm or the real Airgetlam? Airgetlam was actually made to be used as arm instead of being made into a makeshift one like Excalibarm and should be a divine construct considered it was the prosthetic limb of a war god. But then Excalibur is just fucking broken.

Ciel-Senpai, why did you wear such lewd swimwear?

>waver was bad
>the absolute worst

PISS OFF YOU TUBERCULOSE SABERFACED OVERRATED WHORE GO DIE A SLOW PAINFUL DEATH SOMEWHERE ELSE

To be fair, most of the judgement Waver got was due to his first two skills, the crit damage boost in particular, being far less flashy than his damage buff. That along with the fact that we didn't have shit for materials to improve them or ascend him gave him a horrible impression, since he's pretty unimpressive in terms of damage, and I believe he's got a growth curve that makes him a shitter near the start.

Then he got NP boost, and became the strongest thing in the game.

Are Parvati and Ishatar going to be Casters? There's already too many 5* Casters as it is.

Even if it was just the 50%, it was enough. Retards around here just want to meme about fucking everything and picked on the NP gain and ignored the crit damage up.

Lancelot should be filling like 40% - 50% of the gauge just from an Arts crit with Mana Inversion. 70%+ if Arts chain

scaaary

no bully..

Who's the better servant to go with Vlad, Waver or Tamamo?

Exactly. At least he's not sitting at 2 skills that hinge entirely on him either having stars to take or his NP up. I mean he's still like that since Crit Damage, but it's a tangible boost that isn't entirely negated by having 50 stars on the turn he has a Brave chain

>Per-So-Na!

Mozart

Both

He was still pretty awful. Whether you agree he was the worst 5* at the time or not, the point I think is clear. To claim any unit is unfixable is complete horseshit, and DW have actually been pretty good at rebalancing units as they should be. Even Shirou can be made good.

Who's the Jannetty of Fate and why is it Cu?

>rolling tickets
>get golden orbs while rolling
>it's a Caster
>start thinking i've gotten Da Vinci
>it's just Helena

Please don't post that shit anymore.

I'll fucking kill you and your family if you don't. Thanks.

So is Nitocris only loving Ozzy a meme or what

what are her bond lines

Is rider training seriously the only way to get reverse scale? I need 2 to max seiba and this is fucking bullshit

In the long term, Tamamo's bond CE is better for him than Waver's.

wEw lAd

Ozzy is her senpai

If you can only pick one, who is more important?

airgetlam you uncultured swine.
If what i'm thinking is correct then in the arm is claiomh solais one of the four treasures of the Tuatha Dé Danann.
which is nasu just ripping off a manga called Arago.

Lancer of black you punk.

Airgetlam was nothing more than a silver arm in celtic mythos that was given to naudha by the god of healing and some jabronie guy who desgined it.
Claim Solias was the blade of light with the effect "once drawn you cannot escape nor can you resist it."
One of the four treasures of the Tuatha Dé Danann.

not a bad spook though

>just Helena
Off yourself

Probably Tamamo since Vlad has no reason to need to crit and doesn't have any trouble building NP. Plus 50% Arts > 30% damage

>not having 100 spare dragon scales

does anyone have a account they don't use with any 5*? my phone bricked and after recovering it no only my account was gone but also my transfer info
[email protected]

People seem to conveniently forget that Servants in the story frequently act a little bit differently than they do in My Room and in Interludes.

Everything below the top 4 are irrelevant, so good.

Parvati can be pretty much any class. Ishtar fits best as an Archer.

>Hoarding for Lancer Arturia
>227 Quartz
>28 Tickets
>10 More coming
>All in all equivalent to 341 tickets.
>113 rolls. Probably a bit more by the time the gacha rolls about.
>Around 68% chances of a 5* in all.

I just want the gacha to come so it can put me out of my misery already, one way or the other.

He wasn't awful retarded faggot. Thanks to his shit stat curve, lack of mats to ascend skills and an awful non-damaging NP when people were creaming themselves for AoE NPs lead to the meme that Waver was bad.

Everyone slowly started to realize he was fine specially when they could compare him to an actual bad 5* caster like Tamamo.

Then DW made him broken with free NP bar for everyone.

event shop

Of course. If DW puts the work in and wants to, anyone can be good. Gil is amazing with just a few tweaks, Waver went from unassuming to a memetic support god, and I'm sure we'll get another huge transformation at some point.

Of course, they have to want to help the Servant in question not be shit, and I'm not sure if they'll be doing that for unpopular ones like Medb and Shirou

So you can sell it back on reddit?

His 2nd skill is still terrible for anything that isn't his NP, but he does even more damage than before with his 3rd skill, which is already good enough by itself. The NP gain is just an extra.

Isn't that 68% chance at any 5* though, not Lancer Arturia

Helena's a better team player though.

FUCK OFF YOU HAVE LIKE 6 FIGURES WHILE NOBU HAS JACK SHIT JUST KEEL OVER ALREADY FOR FUCK'S SAKES

>our system thinks your post is spam
fuck off hiro