ITT: fun things about your car, my favorite is this blindspot

ITT: fun things about your car, my favorite is this blindspot.

work on your rotation. but i had a 370 for a while. yeah those windows on the side are useless lol.

Austfailians go to bed pls

is the world really upside down down in australia?

Didn't take long to figure it out. My method of changing lanes is basically drop a gear and floor it before moving since I could fit a truck in this blindspot. Also don't even think of parking nose-in because sodomizing oneself with a chainsaw is preferable to backing this out in a crowded parking lot.

This tbqhwyf.

I know those are VAG taillights, my guess is Audi but I could be wrong.

Torquesteer

9" of ground clearance, long travel suspension, and big tires. I can drive over anything I want without worrying - even BLM protestors.

>based outback and foresters

I like how I will never be able to match the window tint of the back windows.

>buy inferior car
>try to emasculate people who didnt buy an inferior car

this meme triggers me

0/10 bait

>implying there was a better hot hatch from 2007-2012

People who never drove in the rear before always ask me if I even have seatbelts.

It's not even bad. Holy fuck why is this meme still alive?

Suicide doors never seen to stop amazing people

Burger doors

Manlets

>being the smartest retard

I thought it was a sideways picture, honestly

Just move the passenger seat so that from the drivers seat the headrest falls in the same view line as the B pillar so you can see out the windows.

That's what I do in the mustang. :/

>not knowing that portuguese cancerous trip with his 1.0 diesel shitbox
I still don't understand why's he making fun of himself so much.

It's the fact that he's always serious as well and shilling for Fiat.

My s10 had a weird restricter on the 5th butterfly. Removed it and no more lag when I hit the gas.

>Just move the passenger seat so that from the drivers seat the headrest falls in the same view line as the B pillar so you can see out the windows.

I wondered why the passenger seat in some cars was lowered down. I suppose that was to stop the passenger headrest from blocking the view. I really should remove the rear seat headrests as they block the view of the already tiny rear window. The car was made to use rear view cameras when backing up. It certainly wasn't made to do lane changes on a crowded freeway as there are plenty of blind spots.

I truly cannot see a walking pedestrian anywhere behind me. If they are not in the side mirrors, then I cannot see them because the even the rear side window sills are so high that they obscure the people.