Overwatch General - /owg/

PRRRRBBBT Edition.

>Official Website
playoverwatch.com

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/0HaMLiu7 (embed)

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MmHp_D0wNGY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hana song

Lucio

How do I become a healslut?

lena oxton

Best edition, OP is a hero

>TF cancer isn't invading overwatch

Pharah's metal thong

Can anyone tell me what determines how far Lucio launches someone with his right click? It seems random at times

I will keep you safe!

Follow this guide while you listen to Mercy's theme song: youtube.com/watch?v=MmHp_D0wNGY

D.Va is for ___________

How would you feel if they added an incentive to play the Weekly Brawls (say, a spray or a voice line) that you had to complete a few matches to get at the end of the week?

Looking for overwatch bf on NA, I'm rank 50.
pls respond asap I wanna play

>Lucio with 42% of team damage healed
>1 vote
>Mercy with 21% of team damage healed
>5 votes

>Finally climbing
Will this ride finally end?
Thank you based granddaddy, I can finally climb using your strong back.

objective truth

Crush my fucking skull in blue berry booty

It acts like a pyro airblast converting all movement and momentum into rearward motion.

>no anal edition yet
Get to work.

Distance to target
Who the target is playing as
Angle
How the target is moving
How you are moving

I think

depends on your vertical aiming point
Low == small bounce
Med == small distance
High == airtime

Holy shit are those fucking nipples?

>drinking sandwiches

They are standing still - Normal push
They are running towards you - Soft push
They are running away from you - Hard push

Also people get pushed harder if they are in the air.

>great mouse

So what are some good blogs to follow for fanart since apparently booru never ever

>Reaper
>Lower skill floor than Bastion

No.

TWO OF THEM

What am I supposed to do against two Genjis and a Tracer on KOTH?

i bet (you) thought (you)'d get so many (you)s

depends if the incentives are cool and if the brawls are shit. i never want to have several rounds of the 'mobawatch' one between me and some spray or w/e

>Take a sip of drink/bite out of sandwich/pizza/whatever
>drink/bite

Go play rank 30 competitive, nerd

GRAPE APE

streetpig
hook genjis and tracer
???
win

Leave because it's quickplay

Leave quick play

Yeah, but which takes more effort?
And his healing is shit, anyway.

Lucio is just for people who wanted to be an offensive class, but were forced into picking a support class

>zen taGAYtay
>nice

Could get more people to play it. Even just handing out a loot box would interest people.

>genji
>hanzo
>skill

>He doesn't drink sandwiches

>although weekly brawl is already enjoyable

Kek

>Winston
>good against Genji

when will this meme end?

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

Reminder Ana is a strong duo support
>Cancel heals, boosting your own heals comboed with a lucio making it a mini zennyata ult
>Heal is on burts making her a perfect tank healer while lucio can heal squishy
>Her ult is quick and can make a good player turn on god mode or a strong tank
>Her stun can help her against flankers and can block ult
>Her heal cancel also blocks the actual zennyata ult making her a good counter
Of course I'm talking about high ranking play here, lower ranks will see her as a sniper.

kek weekly brawl is easily the worst part of the game. Playing the tutorial again is more fun.

>yfw maximum charge

>his healing is shit
nice bait

>Symmetra skill ceiling that low

Good one lad

what do you play aside from quickplay

>And his healing is shit, anyway.

>die
>"welp time to eat these snacks..."
>good few seconds pass
>"HEROES NEVER DIE"

Every time

So is that padding or did she just have enough insulating flesh blubber to make extra layers down there moot?

I like Junkrat's, it's pretty true
He's easy as hell to use and be effective with, but you can still get even better
I pick Junkrat on KOTH and basically use his bombs as a shotgun, but can also cause mayhem, use his mine as a panic switch/get out of jail card, and can trap fucking annoying characters like Genji/Tracer/Lucio.
Shame his ult isn't as effective as Reaper, because he's better if mastered well.

>Genji across the map needs healing
>Mercy actually leaves to go find him

I want to give Mei the thorough groping she needs.

Last weeks tank brawl was pretty fun, sneaking up on bad Ana players and massacre them as Dva

>Mercy does nothing first round
>remind team of how useless Mercy is right now
>someone else just goes Mercy
>lose

I want a Pharah comic where she fights a bunch of criminals or outright Talon agents who are wearing advanced versions of her armor.

That's a bait post, junkrat has a very low skill ceiling, you don't even need to aim with him for fucks sake

Angela is a bad influence on Amélie

>Junkrat is better than Reaper

What?

How pathetic that you took the time to post about your asinine fantasy

#justshitterthings

He's easy to use, but can be made into the best hero in the game if mastered, hence why both blue and red bars are at a maximum

>not using your 120 damage bombs as a shotgun
baka desu

I'm trying to get some mouse settings adjusted so I can git gud.

Are there any good rules of thumb for measuring "good" settings? Like how far I should be moving my hand to turn X degrees? The ones I was using before (and for years of non-FPS gaming) were very high sensitivity compared to what people suggest for this, I could turn 180+ degrees without ever moving more than my wrist. I've been playing with some lower settings and I practically have to my hand/arm the length of my monitor in distance to turn even 90 degrees with some of these settings I see recommended. Just trying to gauge what I should be experiencing for distance/degrees under idea aiming settings so I can start practicing with settings that are proven instead of what I think might be what people mean.

Thanks senpai

How do I get better with Genji and Tracer?

Thanks for the (You)!

press H while in spawn

>there's a dude on my FR who's rank 73 from SOLO QUEUE comp
>he has like 6 hours on zarya and 5 on a a ton of other characters, he's literally a polymath at overwatch

how in the everliving fuck?

What's your mouse dpi and sensitivity set to?

>spent my first 60 levels playing tank/support because I like them
>want to learn offense because there are a lot of times they'd fit better
>opponent's skills are far above my skills as offense
>have gone 9W 20L since trying to git gud

How do I reset myself so I'm not a complete drag on my team? I know it's just QP but I hate that shitty feeling of not pulling my weight.

>comp
>temple of anoobees
>both teams capture the two points immediately for 4 rounds

YOU don't

>He's easy to use, but can be made into the best hero in the game if mastered, hence why both blue and red bars are at a maximum
No, just stop right there. The post is wrong, it's bait, don't believe it. Junkrat is not even in the top 10 characters.

>play your main
>if the game looks easy, switch to your training character
>if things turn bad, go back to your main

"XD"-kiddies

Flank and be an annoyance

There's a guy in one of my discord groups who's top 500 from solo queue weeaboo ninja-ing, it blows my mind.

Finally got 1k gold. Vigilante or Mystery Man?

takes a while to get used to lower sensitivity if you haven't been using it long. you'll want to be able to 180 fairly quickly, and there really isn't a proven method that works for everyone, you just have to get comfortable with the sensitivity your using first before you'll notice a lot of difference. you want it low enough that you aren't over aiming and can make those small adjustments that either end up hitting or missing.

Their lips look so rubbery and there's no weight to the kisses, it looks completely fake

Can anyone give me tips on how git gud on this hero? Do I jump AND rmb or do I rmb while on the floor? Do I just run away from Reapers and Dvas? I have 15 hours on this guy and I still think I'm better of playing the sniper role.

I'm seeing people with gold/white wing icons under their nameplates I guess its their rank? what exactly is it?

El Oh El!

>pick Ana
>everyone starts bitching
>switch to another healer
>we lose anyways

WELP.

What does that mean? Is it level 500?

maybe because it is fake

Level 618

Riverboat or Gambler

>tfw i started to learn mei
>tfw i think she might actually be one of the best heroes in the game

it's so fun denying ults and saving teammates with walls

>get commended on my Ana skills because I spent 75% of the match on fire/ as MVP
>guy says "[I was] the best Ana [he has] seen"
>try to not get cocky
>literally the next match only do 853 total healing

I'm still in the super-shitter ranks but still

I didn't know her nade boosted healing. I tight it just cancel healing for enemies.

I think I finally understand how to play her now

Mariachi
Unlocking ana doesn't somehow not make you a shitter

I started with whatever the default sensitivity was and my DPI was something like 1800.

Then I tried bringing mouse sensitivity between 6-8 in OW. And just now have been playing with lowering my DPI to around 800 and it feels very sluggish. Not sure if I just have to get used to it like that (since I'm definitely not used to it) or mine's not working as its meant to.

I just want an idea how far other people have to move their hand to get certain ranges to see if my settings are in the same ballpark or if something's really fucked with my particular mouse/settings.