When someone parks like this can you do anything to get back at them?

When someone parks like this can you do anything to get back at them?

I'm the car to the right. He squeeze in and probably love tapped every bumper possible...

I spit on this persons car before I left this morning. I just wanna k ow if I can do anything about it. Legally or not. If I can't do anything legally I move from this shithole in 2 months and I'll drive by with a cinderblock and throw it through this fuckers windshield.

cut off the valve stems on all 4 wheels

Helen Keller Driving School.

When I've see people park like that I've walked toward the car they tapped with my key in my hand. Usually they freak out and leave.

My wife used to do that shit with front curbs in parking space. Then one day she hooked the front of her car over the curb and tore it loose backing up. I gave her so much shit for that she never does it anymore.

don't park in the street like a degenerate you poorfag

>take off valve stem's caps
>watch slowly overtime how he loses a couple pounds of pressure
>cause accident for because of tires not being under the right pressure

Look, if you really want to fuck them up and you have a spare $20 buy a set of wheel locking lugnuts. Put one on one wheel, or one on each wheel if you really hate them. If you want to go nuclear go ahead and knife one of the tires. Or all four. Then spit on the windshield.

take a dump in the air filter

Back up a foot, throw it into drive and push the pedal to the floor

>When I've see people park like that I've walked toward the car they tapped with my key in my hand.

Put little pebbles in the valve stem caps and screw down. Air will come hissing out and probably in 4-8 hours all the tires will be completely flat. Locking lugs are good. Most tire shops are pieces of shot who will charge you 70 to "break them off" (reality, they got some universal shit for loosening that crap). I recommend a small potato And a nice dowel rod to shove it far into the exhaust

This happened this morning and they're gone. Street parking is right in front of my apartment but there is a parking lot for the place too. Blows me away because I would have just parked in the lot if there wasn't a spot.

They aren't there anymore. There is nothing legally I can do? Just gotta get physical?

Steal their windshield wipers on a rainy day.

>someone parks near me
>I'll key there car
>I'll cut their tires
>I'll fuck with their car instead of taking it up with them
When did Veeky Forums become the faggots Veeky Forums used to hate?

Is this what happened to /v/?

no, just remove the nipples.
wat?

If I was lined up along a curb and someone did this I gently rolled my shitbox with indestructo bumpers into their car and I'd push forward just enough to cave in their plastic shit bumpers. Took some finesse but it was satisfying as fuck

>buy a set of wheel locking lugnuts. Put one on one wheel,

That is pure genius.

>knife one of the tires. Or all four.

Here in Bongistan, if all 4 tyres are knifed, the insurance pays out. Only knife 2 or 3, then they have to fork out the dosh for themselves... unless they knife the 4th

Well most of Veeky Forums are grown ups that know cutting tires and fucking with a car on the street is only called being a bigger asshole than them and can only bring trouble.

Go back to /b/ please.

this ain't /b/ pal

Use pic related on valve cores in the stems . They will think people slashed their tires it's hilarious

I'm already on probation, it ends in August if I want to do anything illegal. Is there anything I can do legally? Should I just complain to my apartment complex who doesn't give a shit because its street parking? This is the suburbs not the city. It pisses me off when people do this shit like they're desperate for parking.

Would my Saab 9-3 SE 2002 collapse his Subaru bumper? I really don't want to do anything childish but this just pisses me off...

I have no idea what I'm looking at there.

I have the next 6 days off and could wait until 3-5am and go fuck something up on their car. They had a child seat in the back and I'd feel kinda bad. I don't want to go overboard, just some good revenge.

If there's damage, and you can prove it was done by that guy (i.e. damage in the same place on both cars bumpers), call the police.

That happened to me while I was driving my mother's estate and the guy had to pay me for a bumper respray.

Also I just got gas put in the car. The stupid Indian guy put regular in it when I said premium. What's your guys opinion on octane booster? I miss pumping my own gas, this state is fucking stupid.

print a fake parking ticket and put it on his windshield.

Chances are nobody will ever know it was you, it will make him go through a bad time thinking he got one and having to go check but at the end of the day no one was harmed or lost any kind of money they might be in need of.

It's a schrader valve remover you fuck you remove said schrader valve from the valve stem to release air that's what tires shops remove when they are getting ready to replace tires on your shitty Euro fucking saab holy crap even my mom knew what tool this was and she's 57 years old

Since whoever isn't here, and I'd have yo wait to go look at their bumper, could I call the police tomorrow? Does the picture even help me out much? I only took those two.

Print off pic related and leave on window. They'd never suss out it was you seeing as it's been a day or so.

Example A

Example B

You should've called the police the moment you saw it.
Doesn't matter if the guy who drives the subaru is present or not.
I have no idea how it works in Murrica, let alone in your state, but where I live and Europe in general the police will file a report and the guy will be liable for whatever damage he provoked.

I assume there's damage on both cars that can be linked, right?

wikihow.com/Be-Edgy
Here's a fucking wiki article for you you fuck have fun fixing shitty fuck problems on fucking cars that fuckers don't maintain and bring to you

>not torquing your valve cores
amateur alert

Ahahaha I might do that. Its been raining so I could wait a little longer to do that.

I still have no idea if there's damage on his vehicle. I can only assume. I had a nice looking cut on my bumper and my license plate frame looks cracked. I just got plates for it. I had to leave really fast earlier because I had my last final. The car already has a lot of dings on the bumper and shit. If I can get this guys insurance to cover a respray on it and raise his premiums he'd probably never park like a twat again.

Kek why u mad tho

>torquing valve cores.
>hand tight is just fine.
>amateur

Lol what.
Implying anyone can't break the torque on a fucking valve core with the flick of a wrist.

I hope you never buy that tool
Stay pleb.

Make sure you use spray adhesive to stick it to the window, so it doesn't blow away.

You are a faggot
even if they did love tap you that is what bumpers are for

Kys

trigger the alarms on both cars and wait for the owners
if nobody shows up, stick the floormat between bumpers an push your way through one way or another.

Knife to the sidewall works nicely

Or just carry a jack and 4 vehicle dollies and move the piece of shit into traffic and leave it there to get ticketed

So you both cut peoples tires, and fuck with peoples cars. Otherwise, you need to learn reading comprehension.

>even if they did love tap you that is what bumpers are for
Fucking women.

That would actually be a felony, not a prank.

Get one of these for future. As a bonus you also have the option to tow shit around if necessary.

>wahh they bumped my 200 dollar econobox

>waaaaah im gonna have to walk another 20 feet if i park over there
>waaah i don't know how to drive
>waah i'm too fat to twist my head and look out the window
>better just love tap bumpers to park

Take the wiper part of the wiper off, leaving the metal frame.

They make vehicle dollies with built in jacks

Next time park 2 feet forward instead of leaving a 6 foot gap between you and the next car.

Or install a shotgun shell claymore inside the bumper, so that when it caves in pushes the outwards aimed shell against a fixed firing pin. Sure, it will ruin your bumper, but that would be least of your worries.

If I park 2 feet foward I'm blocking a driveway or intersection.

because you don't have the common sense to not park somewhere you don't fit?

The problem is the guy who parked in front. You don't leave your car when it is only inches from someone's bumper unless you want to come back to a half smashed car. I would just bump the fuck out of him because I don't care about my paint

get a wooden wedge pop it in his door get a hanger unlock his door unlock shift release with knife put safety come in between his car and yours push his car far forward as fuck into the car put on the e brake in that position then put it in park, steal anything valueable then squeeze your way out.

you can also call a tow truck to do this for you so you dont get into legal trouble just tip him.

i work as a valet.

Clearly I fit.

So you are illegally park. I'll just tow you and take your spot plus the space behind you.

Exactly, I hit peoples cars all the times, I'll sometimes even bust their mirrors so I can fit in to a spot on the other side.

>third-owner-shitbox-resale-value-cuck

>So you are illegally park. I'll just tow you and take your spot plus the space behind you.
And get towed yourself for being illegaly parked too? ...
ok pal

No, Clearly there was enough room for another car behind, I'll just park 2 feet farther back and be legally parked. Or I'll get in behind you, and slowly push your car forward till it's illegally parked and then have it towed.

Sure you will, tough guy, sure.

I've done it before.

Sure you have, user.

What happens when my parking brake is on and your shit econobox can't push my car?

>shitbox
>enough power and mass
>awd
>black plastic bumpers that are already scratched and dented
Stop beeing a pussy
I'd go for nissan since saabs has some stupid system that doesn't allow to park it in neutral (at least if manuel you have to put it in reverse to get the ignition key out)

>he thinks his parking brake will stop his car from moving
Cute.

your shit econobox can't push 3 tons, sorry

You always leave your mom sitting in car? I hope you at least leave the windo rolled down during summer.

I drive a F450. You can come try to push it if you want...

Sure you do.

and I have a 240z

GenX here. In the old days we'd leave one of these on the windshield.

Fuck off grandpa

>goes to court
>he was in my way so I hit him
>thinks he is actually justified

With parking like this, he is. I would to that if I didn't give a shit about my car

>with parking like that, he is
No, How about you look at that parking. That truck should never have a spot there. It hangs over and to top it off trucks have a wide ass door. That car had to park slightly over so it could even open it's door.

White car was parked fine.

that's fucking hilarious

>car parked over the line
>car parked fine

How about no. . .

>white car was parked fine
do you see where the yellow line is lmao??? White car over the line significantly.

What the hell kind of towball is that?

Car was parked with in the yellow line, you blind fucks.

>Locking lugnuts
You glorious glorious bastard
>Knife their tires
No, cut out a flat spot in the tread, ideally as large as you can so the tread is gone in a section, and small enough that the cut is flat, then steal all their balance weights. The car being miserable to drive like that probably won't be covered under insurance.
Bonus extra, if they have any grease fittings on their car, fill a grease gun with a thick gel degreaser and pump it into all the fittings.

You talk about this like you have experience user you evil genius

shut the FUCK up donny.

out of your element.

No really, keep thinking that.
Your not moving shit and still driving g away

I've owned a car with rusted up u-joints and I know how the average dumbass treats their car, they'll turn the stereo up and blame the last mechanic they saw. Someone sees a flat spot on the tire, especially if you scrape it a bit and they'll probably think a brake locked and the tire dragged, and the dumbass river wasn't smart enough to realize it. Gel degreaser will get rid of the lubrication on the parts, they'll start to grind together and it'll just look like the owner never maintained wear components, especially when they keep turning up their radio-assuming a shop sees the damage before they completely grind down a CV joint and the half shaft breaks.
Something like welding the lug nuts on would be obvious, but lock nuts and then they can't find the socket? And the guy thinks he didn't install them and comes in with a tire scraped up that badly and squeaking parts that lack sufficient lubrication?
Any shop is going to think the guy is a massive dumbass who lost the socket and made their job that much harder.
If you live in a place with lots of mice or rats or squirrels, you could try putting peanut butter on the small wires to sensors and other components, rodents love peanut butter and will likely chew through the wires as they eat it. Do it on small components so they rodent doesn't fry and leave evidence behind, and so it just throws a CEL they'll ignore as the O2 sensor or something is having trouble because a rodent ate the wires to it. Bonus points if you can get it shoved in the end of a major body harness so something will destroy the majority of the wiring and run a few thousand in repair costs.

Jesus christ user stay away from me and my shitbox

>welding the lug nuts
>putting peanut butter on the small wires
Is that what retarded people do instead of kicking the rear view mirror or denting the doors?

not the other guy, but you wanna bet? I've got 4wd and a ridiculous low range. Try me

I have seen someone who welded their own wheels to the studs because they couldn't find the rusted up lug nuts.
Getting animals to eat the wires only works if they are around often, like if it's someone who lives near you as opposed to a one-time thing as it will take time.

>parking thread
>brags about having vehicle that basically can't park anywhere

Euro style. Pretty effeminate, ain't it?

the type that doubles as an anal hook

>mount a metal dick on ur car user hurr hurr ull b da alpha

holy shit what are you compensating for faggot your truck is not that one and literally nobody cares

240z brother, what year is yours?

The best thing to do in that situation is wait for the person to come back or have the front desk call them out of whatever store they're in. From there you can tell them to be more respectful of other peoples' cars or get insurance info if your car is damaged. Busting up their car or doing something that will give them grief sometime down the line does not solve the problem, it just makes you a fucking child.

damn.
your midget hand is mangled.

Another good trick is to let air out of the tire and use red locktite on metal valve caps it works best when the caps are painted matte black and only use smooth outer caps and score the valve stem so they end up tearing it off when they try to remove it

Also putting thumb tacks in the treads of the tires so the click like there are rocks stuck in the treads, you can also make little tack to stick between the treads that have barbs so they are fucking hard as hell to pull out out of sheet metal

If you really want to fuck with the person get a can of spray foam with a 3 foot tube that fits on the tube the cans comes with and stuff it as deep as you can get it into any opening you want and start filling up the gapes, tailpipe, radiator vents, door gapes, if you use a piece of wood or plastic open the door panels open

If you get it in the right spot they wont be able to unlock their car if it hardens before they get back if the car doesn't have powerlocks at least

XJ fag reporting in
Tow capacity up to 5,000 lbs, f450 curb weight over 8,000 lbs.
As much as i'd love to do the same to that tremendous douche, he drives a fucking anvil on wheels.