/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Not early edition
>Summer event coming soon, please look forward to it around the 2nd or 3rd week of August!

>Free Login Campaign (July 25th-August 30th)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/0b8920e68063ec4a16533bcc115d6d154b75ce73

>Youkai Watch x FFXIV Event. (July 26th-October 3rd)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2016/youkai-watch/

>3.35 Patch Notes:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/498f86d8acb4d44925b3f83e96c82c85a550f9a0

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/p88PqskL
>Previously on /xivg/!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rlytqMUyyyk
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/9663930/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off idiot.

How 2 SCH?

Do allied seals carry over if you swap grand companies?

>chemo mad as fuck

The one from Hunts? Yeah.

Fuck off chemo, go continue to spam in the other thread.

>"fuck off"
>no one is posting in the "general" i made where i post the same two pictures of my characters because i am an upset mentally ill manchild who thinks spamming will change anything around here

am i close?

i'm gonna chill here instead. let the shitposters flock to the other.

Also last thread is proof that this has been ultrash. there's no way that was one person

tfw
lonely

Do we use the limsa coin? From the tiny little gil icon it looks like the heads side but flipped.
It freezes your company seals but allied stays the same. I've got 37k for when I want to go back to adders by accident.

Which one of you turdburgers is this?

>my life is shitty and no one likes me so no one else could possibly have a good life or have someone love them!!

i don't think i'm anything special but lots of people have told me i'm relatively cute. i think just lucky. if you gave me a private way to contact you, i could give you a picture.

you know people work right? he's going to be working and making $80-100k a year. you're legit retarded and haven't actually lived on your own if you don't think $750,000 will give you 10 years of living VERY well.

seems like everyone else meme'd on you sufficiently enough..

fuck off

Reposting on this thread, GC uncap for 3.4 with new outfits.

>lugging around 50,000 of them
>making the poor quartermaster count them out as you buy 99 ventures

Mistwess Iwi...

xth for erp isn't real!

leave your bs shitposting in the last thread, holy shit

help :(

>chemotism clearly demonstrates his ability to bypass the post timer
>"no way it's one person!"

neck yourself chemo

>gc leader die and is replaced
>have to recall and reprint every single coin

Who did that drawing wasn't thinking too much.

>accusing others of shitty lives
I have nothing to prove here, but you apparently do.

I actually had a friend like you in the past, back when I was in highschool. She ended up fucking with another dude behind his back and he found out. Will you turn to that route?

That flames helmet is kinda neat but dorky at the same time

The sunset is so beautiful.. I wish I had someone to share it with while waiting for duty finder..

hi chemo

end your life

go back to /r9k/ and beg for a steam boyfriend sera, no one cares

let me blow raspberries on that belly

>There is literally no possible way one man can have two IPs. It simply can't be done.

does anyone want to go on a magic moogle ride??

Maybe if you were a lala and a boy

i do but you hate me...

that sounds pretty fun actually can I come

Anyone on Balmung that can make me a few Replica Allagan pieces? I'll pay you for your time as it's several synths (need wootz ingots/arachne velveteen/kirimu leather made as well).

It's really not a hard job, but like any healer it depends a lot on your squad. Trust your fairy, be sure you keep Rouse on cooldown, eye for an eye and virus are crucial, and learn how damage flows in a fight so you can mitigate properly. Don't worry about dealing a lot of damage until you're comfortable with the job or with a particular fight (if it's more serious content). By the same token, don't duplicate effort and waste GCDs overhealing. Let your fairy top people off, it's your job to just make sure they don't die outright.

What specifically are you having trouble with?

nice try ultrash

kill yourselves

>MORE LONG COATS
Gee I love how every fucking set of new gear is the exact same as the last set.

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=rlytqMUyyyk

This is all because of Mado and his obsession with this one grown man. You can thank him.

sorry lala lungs can't hit the high notes while I sing a whole new world
I only hate one person and I highly doubt its you
ya

SO LONESOME...... I..........
I wish...................................
I wish I could love.............
.........I keep thinking about all the mistakes I've done
...........I miss all the fun
Nobody thinks of the charity I've done...
....and I need someone
Someone to run with meeeee!!!
In Duty Finder!!!!
Someone to ruuun with meeeeeeee.....
....In Deuti Feindaire.....
Please respond.......

Historically Chemo is the one that likes to perpetuate that he's not the only one behind his cause, that there is a "We are anonymous, we are legion" fanbase that follows him. Like you're doing basically.

who do you hate

Were you looking for anyone in particular?

Nothing specific, I just wanted to know the basics since I'm just starting out and it's already at 60 since I had SMN leveled, so I don't get the help of gradually getting the skills as I go. Thanks for the response!

>tfw chemo will never be so obsessed with you that he makes it his life's goal to ruin threads for your attention
why bother living

Know thine enemy. Memeaika is a pox upon this general. His cancer static will soon plague this general with avatar supplied """""raid""""" selfie shits.

>270 day veteran reward
>2015 Halloween mount
>24 lord of verminion challenges reward
>draught chocobo
>twintania mount
>two store mounts

Yeah, I had all this stuff when I first started the game too.

chemo stop falseflagging

Know thine enemy. Puttel Ramsay is a pox upon this general. His cancer farming will soon plague this general with avatar supplied """""greasy""""" selfie shits.

Damn

No I just like lala boys, they're cute as fug

>it's another "xivg doesnt talk about the video game" episode

go to sleep

>Lala boys, they're cute as fug
They're gross little potato gremlins and almost as awful as the majority of male Miqo'te

I don't get it so are you a whore or what?

show me your scary face, ffxiv thread

That episode is on every single day, dunno what you were expecting. Plus chemo is having another meltdown as you can see.

Why are you stalking me?
I've played this game off and on for years, leveled up multiple characters (never to max,) got SCH to max when 50 was and didn't enjoy it, leveled up other classes, etc etc, I just never stuck to it.

Try to not go crazy over nothing

I still need the amber chocobo if anyone wants to let me leech off of them

>friends with proci
bullet dodged

tfw lonely

so, can we finally get someone to come do damage control on these generals? this is out of hand now.

WARNING

This person is dangerously unstable and clingy. Avoid at all costs.

WARNING

Real talk though, why does Mado still claim he's straight when he had a crush on Bhnaka who is 100% a dude?

Not to mention the ERP and commission business.

>Paks made an alt way ahead of time, expressly for the purpose of throwing off stalkers

Damn, Aaron playing 4D chess right now.

Wanna fight kid

Wow two shitty people in one picture

>said they will eventually make you hate them
>they were 110% correct.

what's the name?

I will fight you and the winner gets to cook a Lalafell

>taking a brief glance at your lodestone is stalking

Whatever you say. Nice alt.

If you loved your bf you wouldnt brag about what shit he can buy for you on fucking Veeky Forums.

This is not ffxiv discussion btw.

Real talk though. Why are you obsessed with a hasbeen ebin?

>tfw chemo will never be so obsessed with you that he makes it his life's goal to ruin threads for your attention
why bother existing

i only come here every other week hoping it changes desu so i wouldnt know

i also dont keep up with erpers who avatar as their character so i dont know who he is

Be sure you always have the boss focus targeted. Do NOT "save" things unless you are absolutely sure you are going to need them before their cooldown would be up. Nothing wrong with virusing a big mob with a nasty cleave on a dungeon pull. The more you mitigate, the less you have to heal, the more time you can spend in clerics. The more damage that goes out, the faster a fight ends and the less healing that needs to be done.

Keep Aetherflow on cooldown, you should never ever be sitting on stacks with the skill off CD unless it's right off a pull. You can hold one for a lustrate or something, but do not sit on your stacks that's how you run out of MP on a job that has literally infinite MP if played properly. Indom and Lustrate are god tier healing moves and E. tacs will help you in a tight spot if your co-healer dies or is incompetent. For damage it's like level 50 summoner, keep all your dots up and spam broil/ed/ruin II otherwise.

Some people like mouseover embrace macros or macro embrace to their damage skills. I do not macro any healing or damage skills, but it's a matter of preference I suppose. I would be very wary of using them though because the macro command will override your fairy's AI, so if you've got it acting under macros it won't go around topping the raid off like it does normally.

sera kill yourself

badders look like shit again
gg

>Been unnaturally hungry all the time lately
Guys am I pregnant?

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/9663930/

Lalas are for hugs, not for eating!

I have a feeling the mods just don't care anymore because no matter what they do they can't permaban him, so we're shit outta luck.

BECAUSE MADO IS A GIRL HOLY SHIT
LOOK AT THE PIZZA GUY IN THE SURVEY BEFORE SHE AVATARFAGGED
GIRL FROM WISCONSIN
HOLY
SHIT
OH
MY
GOD
WHO
CARES

Not in this arena. Winner cooks the Lalafell, loser has to eat it