Albion Online General - /aosg/

Albion Online is a Buy-to-Play medieval sandbox MMO. Albion Online is also the first true cross-platform MMO, running on different devices like Windows, iOS, Android at the same time. Basically Runescape 2 or Ultima Online. It's also comparable to a fantasy EvE Online.

• Crafting & Player Driven Economy (all items AND buildings are crafted, gathered, and created by the players)

• Territorial Combat (You can claim territories or conquer territories from other players, burn down their self-constructed villages and conquer their castles)

• PvP & Full Loot (dying means serious consequences and if you die everything can be taken from you)

• Camp trade routes and raid dozens of hours of work and make a living by stealing from other lesser players!

• No P2W at all, 'premium' can be bought for in game money for minor advantages. Founder and Early Access Packs provide cosmetic items that can be looted on death, so you can just take them from someone you kill.

>Guilds so far:

Baka (Kings isle) discord.gg/692kqNv ( Veeky Forums leadership + open recruitment for non shitters)

>Videos:
youtube.com/watch?v=gcigfyCcPSM
youtube.com/watch?v=Sl21oPOawM8

FIRST FOR BAKA GUILD

Really hyped for the game. Gives me a runescape x UO x EVE feel.

There is so much to do in this game, between harassing a guild for days so they make a forum post asking for your guild to be banned from the servers, to training dungeon mobs onto unsuspecting normies in safe zones to steal their loot.

Now is the best time to join, use referral code
albiononline com / ? ref = CRQHQ4TGBW

Join baka, currently recruiting girls.

also overwatch players

Does this have a free trial coming or something?

Ever since gw2 I've been wary of b2p.

you're not doing it right unless you're using guerrilla tactics to drive a guild out of their home

There is no free trial, but generally livestreams and videos are very what-you-see-is-what-you-get.

Just watch some PVP videos and see if you like high stakes PVP where if you lose, you lose all your gear, but if you win you claim the loser's gear.

I'd imagine trial is something they would be doing during release, not beta. At any rate you shoulld buy thru paypal if you're interested, that way you have the option to chargeback.

>joining baka

Reminder that Baka is universally awful at every game they play

Avoid at all costs

Stunt = 4 foot tall mexican

>all the retarded mmo hoppers quitting BDO and preordering another shitty game for 100$ chasing the PvP dream game

When are you going to stop

>no windows phone support

DROPPED

baka #1 VG guild

Can someone post some video that will convince me to buy it?

joinbaka hehahah

Thinking about buying this.
Do gear and items get worn out so you have to repair them or they are lost?
Also do you drop items when you die?

Fuck I am retarded, ignore the drop question.

Train mobs? You mean kiting or do mobs earn XP and lvl up too?

Is anyone actually able to play right now?

Only legendary founders can play today. Epic will be allowed in tomorrow and the rest at the 3rd.
So the general will get much more active during the week.