Are people in america actually allowed to drive these things on the city streets...

are people in america actually allowed to drive these things on the city streets? how many fucking lanes do they take up?

Our lanes aren't faggot-sized so we do just fine.

we don't vote for immigration and get buckfucked by islamic bulls every day

so yes.

Thats not even too big of a truck anyways

>how many fucking lanes do they take up?

i've seen a tahoe that's roof was at like 30ft height, in texas, driven by a college kid, shit was as tall as the roofs of some houses

We need the extra wheels for added stability

>I don't know how high 30ft is

Sure, why wouldn't they be?
1 lane.

i know how fucking high 30ft is, it was at least 2 stories tall that's how fucking tall the fucking thing was

Something so spectacular surely warranted a picture, did it not? Or did your mom take your phone away for staying up late?

this was in 2004

>cameras didn't exist in 2004

i'm going to fucking carry a camera all the fucking time with me, go be autistic somewhere else

Lanes are bigger here. That was one of the things I noticed last time I was in yoorup. And I am actually very sad to say that mall crawlers like that are very common, at least where I am in California. The worst ones, IMO, are the lifted 2wd trucks. But I guess if you never leave pavement it doesn't matter if you've got 4wd or not.

first post best post

This photo was not even taken in 'murrica.

I drive a lifted 2wd s10. Is it an offroad truck? No, but it is a good truck for sliding around dirt/gravel roads.

>truck was 30 feet tall
>calling anyone else autistic
Camera phones were a thing in 2004, but I guess you can't remember anything from when you were 2 years old.

>2004 was 12 years ago

even if i took a pic with it on my fucking nokia, you wouldn't even fucking be able to tell what it is

its still a pickup, you dumbshit.
also that one is fugly.
roadwhales thread?

I'm willing to bet your truck doesn't look ricockulous like OPs pic. If playing off pavement is what you're doing in your truck thats cool. I was talking more about the stupidly huge lifts and 35s to take babby mama to Walmart

>couldn't tell what a 30 foot tall truck is from a 0.3MP VGA picture
Use common sense before you post next time.

shouldn't you be collecting some autism bucks?

Mail theft is a felony, but thanks anyway.

you're already mentally handicapped, you'll get slapped with a lesser charge

"Allowed"

God, >eurocucks

> It was as tall as two Bigfoot 5s stacked on top of each other

they custom make suspensions if you weren't stubborn to believe that a tall lifted truck requires fuckhuge tires to be tall

you cant ride women in public. thats indecent exposure

>they
They who? Provide a link.

the government

usa.gov

So you're full of shit, got it.

you're the autist, why don't you find out

t. 14 year old

Legally I could drive a czech eight wheel armored troop transport if I wanted. Just as long as it has signals, can best inspection (depending on state), and doesn't have treads/destroy the road.

It is called freedom.

>"They who?"

Rough Country, Ready Lift, BDS, Rancho, any fuckface with a shitty welder on Instagram and his "fab shop".

>couldn't tell what a 30 foot tall truck is from a 0.3MP VGA picture
That shitty picture would prove the existence of Bigfoot and extraterrestrial UFOs before it'd even start to resemble a truck.

>are people in america actually allowed
>allowed
"Someone gave me permission, therefore I can" is backwards-ass yuuro thinking. The default state is "I can", and society better have a damn good reason if they want you to stop.

Most trucks are this or smaller. Our lanes are 3.7m wide as a standard and these trucks are normally 6ft wide + 1ft max each side of mirrors. so that leaves 2ft left to get to 12ft.

texas has lanes as wide as football fields

>people driving these gigantic built up new trucks
>theyve got all sorts of decals and stickers
>tfw contemplating suicide in a 20 year old manlet mobile sonoma

>football
OP's a Euro. They call it "soccer" over there.

and they still cant fuckin stay in them. theyll speed like its easy and then miss everything

because they're all drunk because they live in texas

soccer is called fairy ball in texas

they try to use retarded reasons too, like "sharp turns", "changing the radio", and "the waters sweeping me away". bitch, if the olympic swim team can stay in their lanes, so can you, texas

>20 foot lift kits now in stock
>can't tell what this is

texans seceded from reality ages ago and yeah i fucking stole that from some colorado college kid describing boulder i don't give a fuck

It's not a Texas thing -- that's fucking everywhere, sadly. Even at 25mph, the yuppies in my neck of the woods can't keep from crossing the center line or from entering the bike lane if the road curves. If the curve is on a multi-lane highway, everyone slows down to ten below the speed limit and weaves six inches into the next lane. It's like everyone's playing pong with the center and fog lines.

People don't so much drive as much as they point their car in roughly the direction they want to go and then get on their phones.

Of course I can. That's a sick lift, brah.

Let's get this shit started
>30ft tall Tahoe

>This photo was not even taken in 'murrica.
Canadia is just a nicer version of Murica.

>Tahoe
>taller than a house

i've never seen yuppies who fancied trucks or lifted trucks but yuppies suck at driving yes

Is that the USS Alabama?

Fuck I love that little stretch of i-10 coming through mobile.

that bug deflector remindes me of that rexquondo guy from napoleon dynamite's bandana

trust me, its a texas thing. they dont need phones to be bad at driving in texas

It's 2004, so you should have kept a disposable film camera in your glovebox in case you get into a wreck.

>lifted
>2wd
People like you make me cringe

>we don't vote for immigration and get buckfucked by islamic bulls every day

The detroit suburb area has the first american city with a muslim majority city council. As a result, muslim-oriented city ordinances are granted. For example, in that detroit suburb city, the muslim mosques have that "Call To Prayer" multiple times per day. It is sounded out to the city via loudspeakers and is loud like an air raid siren. That so people in various parts of the city far away from the various mosques can hear that Call to Prayer. Public schools also have some parts of islamic rules implemented for girl modesty. Since it is part of school rules, it avoids limitations on rules that a city can implement.

>are people in america actually allowed to drive these things on the city streets? how many fucking lanes do they take up?

I assume you are talking about the vehicle in the foreground and not the midground or background. The woman is nice and thin and fits between the roadway markings easily. However, it is not legal to mount and ride her in a public roadway without getting cited for public indecency.

The vehicle in the background, if you could even fit it on a public road would crush the roadway and collapse some sewer systems under the road. So it is too hazardous to put on a roadway to begin with. Also, public display of guns while driving is illegal, so putting that ship on the roadway would violate the gun rule. Because that ship brandishes its guns with great boldness, it cannot be driven on a public road.

>Red lights showing to the front

I live in rural Alabama - pic related is a 20-min drive from where I used to live.

Lifted trucks are common as fuck, and meth is actually pretty rare (both unfortunate things).

The lifted trucker types seem offended as fuck by my NA miata, and that's how I like it.

I would complain about the lack of regulation, but I love the lack of regulation - over the years I've taken the cats out of 4/5 of my cars with no fear of legal or financial repercussion. Shit, I had my first car catless within 3 months of turning 16 (got a job a week after 16, just to buy mods), and removing the cat took an entire fucking second off of my quarter-mile time (conveniently there was a $10 / night 1/4-mi strip within 5 min of my house in high school)..

Also, the nearest city is over 60% afromerican, so donks are a normal sight which is amusing.

MURRIKA

Any tank you can legally own, you can drive on the roads (with correct markers + lights etc) as long as it has rubber treads on the tracks and not bald steel track links.

freedom, hay?

lifting looks nice but it silly when the cab is so high but the ground clearance is still low.

Wouldn't bigger tires be the best way to increase actual ground clearance?

Wouldn't it be better to just buy an Unimog and stop pretending to be cool? That thing looks like a wayward bollard would instantly destroy everything of value on the truck.

In Australia it's 3.5m, breddy close breh

But it's illegal to modify the track width more than 20mm and tyres can't stick out past the edge of the fender, also illegal to gain more than 4 inches lift above factory without engineer certificate

All that freedom

Portal axles would but that would require spending a lot of money. Doesn't really matter anyway, these trucks never leave the tarmac.

i saw a gasser with a fucking cummins sticker on it and a goddamn 8" wide piece of mitered home depot pipe glued to the bed as a "stack"
ricers have invaded pickups, everyone run

Americans aren't free enough to get Unimogs

>carcosplay.jpg

>fitting a completely useless styleside bed
cool story poser.
>10 spline axles
Good thing I have the freedom to avoid that basket case.

I just had to get a couple of pictures of that thing was so ridiculous

You are clearly dumb as fuck and don't realize how big 30 ft is.

I go to the West Ga mud bog a few times a year, and the mega truck class, literally the biggest trucks there, are 15-17 foot tall. And that is insanely fucking tall.

>Last year at halloween during the mega truck drag races a guy snapped a 2.5 ton rockwell axle when he hit the jump going too fast.

I think lifting 2wd trucks is kinda faggy, but I'd probably do it too if my truck was 2wd just cause spindles and blocks are literally 250-300$ all together. That's just too cheap to not lift it.

Not true, some were directly imported when new, but we can import any we want up to 1991

My main problem is why can they only hold 1000kg in the tray if the thing is so god damned big?

some of them can only hold 500kg wtf?

>cock stroker

think so, passed it couple times (in pensacola florida)

speaking of 4x4s, lul

I fucking hate people in these things, they're guaranteed to be massive faggots and terrible drivers.
Like two days ago I hate to deal with one of these fucks tailgating me by like a foot up onto the highway ramp, constantly getting trying to get suicidally close when merging onto the highway.
I hope he hit a pothole and destroys his shitty lifted suspension.

Depends on the pickup. Depending on what options the owner has, certain F350s can handle up to about 4000-5000 American pounds. Some are less. The new super duties I believe are more than that too. There's a video of ford with a crane holding up like 30,000 lbs on a single truck frame.

Holding and transporting are two different things
>about 2 tons of wood in a 1 ton capacity ute

Yeah I realize that.

Also keep in mind while they're rated for about 5000#, they can tow more than that by a lot. That's just the 'legal' amount you're rated at.

STANCENATIOOON

>styleside bed
It's a standard bed. It is also a dually.
Styleside beds are even more narrow than the standard.

>and these trucks are normally 6ft wide
The standard width for full size cars and trucks has pretty much been 80 inches for the last half century, and that's 6'8; plus mirrors, which are ridiculously wide when they're tow mirrors because they're meant to peek past 8' to 8'6 wide trailers.

Even a fucking Ford Fusion is wider than 6 ft nowadays.

I wish cops would fucking start properly enforcing existing vehicle codes in the US. Tons of modified cars nowadays aren't just violating them but dangerously so. Badly retrofitted HID kits, improperly adjusted headlights, red LED lights at the front, lit undercarriage, train horns, dark as shit tint on the front windows or even the windshield, trucks that are lifted on giant all terrain tires that poke beyond the fenders and have no mudflaps on them so they throw up water and stones like crazy, alternatively stanced cars that bounce down the road in constant danger of losing traction, list goes on and on. Brotruckers and stancefags are merely the worst offenders.

Between the wheel arches styleside beds are exactly as wide as slabside beds which is all that matters for single piece loads. Slabside beds only have a little extra air surrounding the wheel arches for whatever small things you wanna put there.

You can actually use treads if they're made for Street use

>Wood.
That's gravel and sandbags/bags of concrete mix.

That's 2 tons of gravel and cement in a car with a pickup bed. Not even a half ton, That's like a 500lb truck.

You are correct. I guess I did say "not as narrow", but I was trying to make a distinction between a standard bed with dually rear wheel flare extensions, and a stepside, or styleside bed. Bad choice of words I guess.

Why don't you support lifting 2wd trucks? I didn't lift it because I wanted to go mudding, I lifted it so I could bomb around backroads without bottoming out.

I highly doubt they are wider than semi trucks.

is there fold down ladders how do the amerifats get into it?