>FFRK
/ffg/'s RK FAQ:
pastebin.com/AwvGgpi3

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E

>World Of FF
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
FFXI July Update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/50942?_ga=1.110236805.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius Final Fantasy releases on August 3rd!
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g

>Other game information
pastebin.com/cPCCGXNy

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC6SwLXItxHuPViPM98XW20g
youtube.com/watch?v=NbuborUu7iM
youtube.com/watch?v=dN7gaHhKGQA/watch?v=dcW_sEwRLOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Lightning-sama.

Alright, a proper thread!

But you do know we're on 256, right?

no, i got the number wrong last thread

HELLO

IM AN ASPIRING THREAD E-CELEBRITY

CAN YOU TELL ME SOME TIPS ON HOW TO BECOME ONE? I WANNA BE LIKE XV-KUN

Sure hope I can just farm hearths whole event and craft the rod after it ends.
Otherwise this will be suffering.

>I WANNA BE LIKE XV-KUN
Why would you ever want that? Anyway, just sperg as hard as humanly possible whenever anyone on /v/ or here criticizes a game you like. Be sure to browse the entire and this thread 24/7 just to he sure you don't miss anything.

>80 hearts to make the rod

what

the actual fuck is this shit

should I switch to RK?

WHAT WOULD MY NICKNAME BE?

yeah

The only things worth farming for in Exvius are hero rings and trust mastery. Literally everything else is garbage.

kekbook.com/events/316046508729638/

Mobius Final Fantasy is coming on August 3rd! Only few days left! Let's share the post with more friends!

Once the share reaches 200, all players will receive Bronze Opener x 10.
Once the share reaches 500, all players will receive Spirit Ticket x 1
Once the share exceeds 1000, all players will receive Growstar x 1!

Maybe you will need some Farplane Souls, but they should be fairly easy to get.

It's not like we are getting rod TMRs any time soon and in the next few months there will only be one rod from a trial that is better than this one.

Holy fuck, I just saw what you needed for the new Rod in Exvius. This game gives nowhere near enough NRG for this shit to be possible without whaling for it. Fuck this game.

what's up guys
did you achieve any goals you set the past week?

>play game based around grinding
>get upset when you have to grind

Nani?

head over to /lolg/ and ask about nagi

>everyone says BE is the grinding game
>he didn't believe them

There's grinding and there's WTF IS THIS SHIT grinding. Needing 1200 NRG for a single fucking rod isn't just your standard grind.

>single fucking rod
>"""""event""""" rod

Lame, now I can't post NEVER EVER in regards to the Mobius event in RK.

This rod requires you to give up your previous rod's attributes for the shitty gravity spell, so I don't see how it's good. Spending lots of energy on shit isn't very productive.

Can't believe I almost skipped this shit despite having some nice relics for VIII. Good thing I decided to do this on a whim. It was pretty fun. Finally got to put both my eight gallon hat++ to use too.

Faggot-kun

You're either a whale or just someone with luck thats incredibly specific to items from VIII.

>implying nagi is a celebrity

smochi is the one they all fawn over

>Trust mastery
>Grind every day
>Average about 5% per month
>Literally takes 1.5 years of grinding to get one

Is this real life?

It's not like the element of the rod matters, the extra spells can be nice if your mage doesn't have good variety but even then they are -ra spells so nothing impressive. The rod having gravity is irrelevant, what matters here is the higher MAG and that the best rods from normal content will never go higher than 26 mag, the only ones higher than that are from events, trials and TMRs.

I'm not saying that the rod is an absolute must get, but it's not as bad as you are trying to make it look. And it's not even like the grind is particularly big compared to anything else in this game.

mote ifrit? got whipped

I'm okay with most of the grind, i understood it. i was already on the fence about the item, seemed kinda shitty. then i see the requirements and I wonder if they just went fucking crazy. I did 5 runs and got 3 demon hearts. i just can't play for two weeks if i want to get two of these rods?

welp downloading and trying it out. is it a reroll fest like BE at the start or can i just go all in?

skellingtons are fine gentlemen

>tfw have Exdeath
>tfw have to get this rod

The massive amounts of people upset at BE is hilarious.

>is it a reroll fest like BE at the start or can i just go all in?

a good first 11-pull doesn't hurt, but no, not at all

Just in case he posts here I'd like to thank what seems to be the only guy who got Moogle Dance SSB and is using it as his RW for being my bro for the Omniscient fight. He even followed me back.

I got Seifer's Coat and Edea's hat from 100 gem pulls, Rinoa SSB from SSBfest (which I didn't use at all as I opted to use her SB gauges for shared heals instead) and Dreamstage from the white mage lucky draw. I just collect eight-gallon hats for novelty since it was my first ++ item. Just need one more for my third ++.

Get boned, Skeletor.

It's actually a very doable fight even with moderate synergy. You just need good RNG from the boss, and smart use of shared soul breaks.

Anyone played any other gumi games before? Will they get even more jewish?

Have you seen the exceed ring mats? this shit has been telegraphed why didn't you believe us

that looks like fucking shit desu

Already at 6 demon hearts boys
kill me

Right? This shit was the most overrated battle ever. I can't believe the level of hype this brought when you can literally master it in Cid Mission style just by RWing Rinoa's Burst SB and having one mage with your best MAG equip on. The last few U+'s with Sephiroth and Asura/Levi were infinitely harder if you didn't have much synergy/SBs

Same here. I'm already regretting it since I burned a Phoenix Down because I got unlucky and encountered Bloody Eyes twice in a row. At least I now have 1/10 of the Demon Hearts necessary for the Gravity Rod.

should i be spending my 25 mythril on that 11 pull in the menu? or is there another way to get a free 11. seems p cool so far though

Lucky banner isn't bad for a new player. If you can get a Platinum Sword of Sentinel's Grimoire - or even Keeper's Tome you'll be in good shape.
However there are quite a few bad items on the banner, including Gun Arms and Gambler's Tools, which only two characters can use each of those.

that's a big explosion

that's a special "lucky draw" that only gives gear for 5* support characters. unfortunately it's got a lot of garbage mixed in with a few really good relics.

i'd suggest saving up for 50 and going for a pull on the first V banner, it's got good SBs for flexible characters. one of Artemis Bow, Mace of Zeus, Excalibur or Zantetsuken would be excellent

if you want to reroll BE style you could always go for the LD until you get Platinum Sword or Sentinel's Grimoire, but that's a hair-tearing exercise.

you know the meme

it's a big meme

>but that's a hair-tearing exercise.
A huge payoff in the end, though.

is this the fast travel mechanic?

DELETE THIS

looks fine to me
- console player

EXPLAIN /ffg/ EXPLAIn

explain what? some asspained shitposter making a dead on arrival thread?

how'd seifer get in there?

Maybe a location, too. Who knows since SE has only teased us and hasn't given us that many details.

It's that one kid who really hates ffrk

If anyone wants the cutest BE sprite...

Well...

Here it is

I think you mean Incrediboy.

>boy
>cute

you are trying REALLY hard to force this meme BEshitter

At least BE is alive

>alive
>after today
literally lel

if RK is dead, why spend so much time talking about it?

I bet Mobius can't run on your phone

>noland and ganfor returning so soon
what the fuck is this

sub 100

Can't we mobilefags just get along and admire this piece of art?

Literally nothing about Mobius looks entertaining, but I'll probably give it a try.

no because BE sprites look like they were done by a blind 4 year old slowly dying of ass cancer

>mobilefags
>ever get along

why does she have goat legs?

>she

>legs

What is this?

>no summon tickets on this month's calendar
>exactly one summon per week if you do all dailies
Godamn Gumi really is stingy as fuck. I wonder if Mobius will be this jewish too.

your demise

>Godamn Gumi really is stingy as fuck
This was known before BE released

What the fuck is FFXV doing

youtube.com/channel/UC6SwLXItxHuPViPM98XW20g

ded general, ded fantasy

I never played a Gumi game before, I just heard about how stingy they are. Last month's calendar was ok so I wasn't expecting it to be this bad. At least I got a decent party from the rerollfest.

I just want a new banner, a month of the same shit is frustrating

Most viewed one.
youtube.com/watch?v=NbuborUu7iM

Best one
youtube.com/watch?v=dN7gaHhKGQA/watch?v=dcW_sEwRLOE

Looks cool.