/K S P G/ shitposting general

>It's getting Angryier
edition

>Can the game be considered a full release?
No, for all intents and purposes, KSP should be considered still in early access state. The game is nowhere near being able to stand on its own legs both from a gameplay perspective (career mode is definitely not ready and balanced) and a stability perspective. There are still major bugs and memory leaks that shouldn't exist on a finished game.

>Are there big issues with the game?
Bugs and instability are still real and frequent problems, as with every product still in beta. Ask in thread for details.

>What are the devs doing?
Modified versions of popular mods are being included in the stock game while the game engine is being upgraded to its latest version. The most recent update (1.1) was supposedly going to bring a complete overhaul of the GUI, be 64bit friendly, have a refined physics/heating/aero model and generally perform better. While achieving some of these goals, the game is now more unstable than ever, with many users being unable to use the game at all. An external team with heavily questionable experience (Flying Tiger Entertainment) is being tasked with porting the game to PS4, XboxOne and Wii U, with a release deadline that seems to keep slipping.

>Should I buy the game?
KSP is very enjoyable at first, then it usually needs to be modded to retain some sort of longevity, but doing so may dramatically increase the instability of the game. You will be very familiar with the word "Oops!". The Developers, Squad, have shown many times that they can't handle the project and are trying to squeeze all the money they can with the least amount of effort and with controversial PR tactics. The general consensus at /kspg/ is that you should torrent the game, not because the game itself is unplayable, but because most of us agree that Squad does not deserve your money.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VhsMGDuU8tA
youtube.com/watch?v=lhVA84YNO14
pastebin.com/11ESnTdE
kerbalspaceprogram.com/
dontdothisto.me/games/iamabadperson/
dropbox.com/s/atzhizfw7pxjdoa/RLA_ProbeParts.zip?dl=0
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/50701-c
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/forum/4-add-ons/
spacedock.info/
imgur.com/a/lIHNS#0
imgur.com/a/S3Qxf
i.imgur.com/PBuWyVx.jpg
ksp.olex.biz/
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/87463-1
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/
pastebin.com/vLmE1QbY
i.imgur.com/dJQEXBX.png
fanfiction.net/s/10607988/1/Structural-Failure
pastebin.com/HK7Qd6if
spaceflightnow.com/tracking/index.html
eol.jsc.nasa.gov/HDEV/
raceintospace.org
abandonia.com/en/games/183/Buzz Aldrins Race into Space.html
pcgamer.com/kerbal-space-program-devs-hope-to-add-budgets-reputation-in-2014
thepathofsplitness.com/The Path of Splitness.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=VhsMGDuU8tA

>Dev Stream:
youtube.com/watch?v=lhVA84YNO14

>FAQ
pastebin.com/11ESnTdE

>Game site
kerbalspaceprogram.com/
dontdothisto.me/games/iamabadperson/

>KSP mods
dropbox.com/s/atzhizfw7pxjdoa/RLA_ProbeParts.zip?dl=0 (RLA probe parts, /kspg/ exclusive)
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/50701-c (forum mod list)
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/forum/4-add-ons/ (mod subforums)
spacedock.info/ (community mod repository)

>Flags
imgur.com/a/lIHNS#0

>Party-approved rendezvous and docking tutorials
imgur.com/a/S3Qxf
i.imgur.com/PBuWyVx.jpg

>Some useful calculators
ksp.olex.biz/ (phase angle calculator, for planning trips to other planets)
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/87463-1 (deltaV map)

>Official forum
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/

>Hotkeys for operating your craft that are never mentioned anywhere else.
pastebin.com/vLmE1QbY
i.imgur.com/dJQEXBX.png

>Official /kspg/ fan fiction
fanfiction.net/s/10607988/1/Structural-Failure
pastebin.com/HK7Qd6if

>List of IRL launches.
spaceflightnow.com/tracking/index.html

>View from the ISS:
eol.jsc.nasa.gov/HDEV/

>Race Into Space
raceintospace.org

>Original BARIS for DOSBox scaling and filters and shit
abandonia.com/en/games/183/Buzz Aldrins Race into Space.html

BARIS, Orbiter, Space Engine, OpenTTD, Take On Mars, Project CARS, ULA posting, Aurora, TRUMP 2016, and planes are also welcome ITT.

kspg.sytes.net

NOTE: "kerbal" anywhere in the OP as well as "kspg" in the subject cause the thread to autosage. Please use [REDACTED] in place of these terms when making a new thread.

Looky there... hmmm... what could that mean?

why thred ded

do you frequently have to clean up that general?
how much of a problem general is it?

Please go away straw man. We like to comfily shitpost and stay in our borders but we get moderated for posting on topic

Hey mod, if you want to try and patch things up with the general, read the second to last line in the 2nd OP and fix it

I look forward to your reply

he's pretty clearly referring to /wtg/ and not /kspg/

the mod's post implies the deletion was accidental.

Once he removes the filter I'd be interested in engaging in polite conversation with a moderator

Until then he can get fucked

Literally Epic.

>its a MAN thread
We should let this thread die, lest we get more mod attention.

This thread isn't even a manthread. Do you need a refresher in what a manthread looks like? No aggressive image, no conspiracy theories, no call for raids.

I think you're the mod just trying to clean up the mess he made trying to clean up messes.

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO LAST THREAD

so, kspg

what do you think of this new parallellogram?

Because once you lose/change/leave your job you stop having a very major thing in common with them. Only pretty strong friendships can last if you start as work friends.

MAN'd

False accusation, and this is a MANthread, I've seen plenty in my time. Going to such extremes an in the last thread shows you clearly have no intention for the well-being of this general.

false parallelograms everyone

:^) I'm gonna leave you for Snek to play with

but first, tell us exactly how much you hate MAN and what other memes are yours

>MAN'd
Angry user why are you so full of hatred and why do you lie so freely?

Also, how's the weather in Mexico City?

>It's getting Angryier

>he can't even spell Angrier

Very well. Allow me to impress upon you the severe mistake MAN has made. Without any provocation, MAN has severed this general and strained the populace for purely unjust reasons. Vengeful flames of a thousand suns don't even in your fantasy come near to the amount of hatred I harbor for MAN. He shall curse his roaches of parents for the day of his devilish birth. The looming sword of Damocles will crash down upon him, cutting MAN in half when he least expects it. And as he will gaze upon the bloody obscenity that was once the misguided and soulless shell he calls his life, MAN will regret the day he forced this false paradigm upon KSPG.

don't worry bee happy

You sound really Angry

>Implying it wasn't on purpose

I am angry. Tthe embarrassment KSPG suffered through his dirty mexican hands will not go unpunished. This collective embezzlement MAN caused is the bubbling cauldron of molten steel that will forge the sword of his demise. KSPG shall not be denied their vengeance.

bee quiet

Hullo!

>it's a schizo thread

Now that you're here it is

Tell us more about the Anger and hatred and distrust and discontent you are here to seed into our comfy little general.

Note, without valid memes, opinions are probably samefagging Angry individual trying to promote an unproductive atmosphere

Reminder together we are strong. Reminder /2016/ is our year.

>without valid memes
Stop trying to control the direction of the general.
You don't get to bee in charge of who can post here.

Case-in-point. Angry user invented a fake meme to spam the general with to punish it for... MAN?

Valid memes only.

Stop beeing angry, Adam. You can't simultaneously bee for and against shitposting. Now bee-have or I'll bee having a word with your mother, and I don't think she'll bee very pleased to find out you're bee-ing a bully to a species with a declining population.

>/kspg/ will be dead within the year
>i'll finally get my $50k bonus from squad
feels good

Meanwhile at MAN's PC

>forgetting the true paradigm

Are you asking for it to be posted?

Where's all that shitposting you guys want so badly that big bad daddy man won't let you have?

I just posted it.
Blairism IS the one and only true paradigm and New Labour was not scope complete when Jeremy Corbyn usurped authority in his little lefty coup.

>pcgamer.com/kerbal-space-program-devs-hope-to-add-budgets-reputation-in-2014

In 2013, Maxmaps took the wheel, pretending to be a marketer / CM / dev to the fanbase, when in reality he was placed in charge of making sure the final product did not scale beyond the $5mil of our money Adrian and Ezequiel were actually allowing to be spent on the development of KSP.

So, with the cancelling of resources and DLCgate, we saw the future drastically narrow down to a point. This shift was embodied by Maxmaps' continually repeated statement that "sandbox is scope complete." What did he mean by this?

What is important is that in this moment a paradigm was created. A paradigm that suggested "sandbox" was a complete iteration of the game and therefore a major milestone. When in fact it was an arbitrary and artificial line in the sand designed to limit expenditure so that the majority of the invested money could be fraudulently embezzled.

By "moving on" to career mode, they created a false equivalency suggesting career and sandbox were two facets of an overall thing. When they failed to deliver career in a timely manner, science mode was added. Another one of Max's failed promises leading to a compromised feature in the game.

After resourcegate and the declaration that Sandbox was "scope complete," we saw all development begin to pace itself based on business deals rather than development capacity. Every update after this took 6 months, and failures to move the NASA deal along quickly enough led to completely mutilating .23 through .24, which would have been fantastic updates chock full of content if half the content didn’t need to be removed to satisfy an NDA.

And then of course, begins the true Max regime of .25 on.

Ending the false paradigm means returning to the mindset of 2013, reopening Sandbox’s scope, and, if the fanbase cares enough, scrapping and redoing career.

>bee + human

is it false?

What did he mean by this?

>thepathofsplitness.com/The Path of Splitness.pdf

What most people completely miss is that it was France and England who instigated WW2; not Germany. It was France and England who declared war… not Germany.

It was France and England who started the war: not Germany. The reason Hitler retook the stolen lands taken away by the Versailles treaty was because he did not believe that England or France would declare war, when he was only reclaiming the land of Germanic people stolen from Germany by the Versailles Treaty.

It is a little trick of the Allied propaganda: calling western Prussia ‘Poland’, and giving that as the reason France and England declared war on Germany. The fact that Hitler reclaimed a little bit more than had been stolen from Germany is a moot point. He had done as much with Czechoslovakia, and nothing had happened.

Hitler did not take all of Poland for himself. He could have, but he didn’t. He just took the western half which had been under Prussia’s rule for centuries before WW1.. He let Russia have the other half. A very generous agreement.

The point is: Russia had no quarrel with that; so why did the other two members of the Triple entente become so enraged as to declare war on Germany and not on Russia? Russia was just as guilty of invading Poland as Germany was, so why didn’t France and England declare war on Stalin’s USSR?

The list of hypocrisies and bullshit rationalizations and propaganda bullshit spewed by the western mass media trying to claim and explain and prove that the Allies were in the ‘right’ and Germany and Hitler was in the ‘wrong’ is easily exposed and debunked.

>tfw the path of splitness is clearer and more intelligently written than the faux potato copypasta

Shut up whitey. White countries are on the way out. White women don't even want scrawny whiny little white men anymore, LOL.

So who wrote this shit? Can a nigga get a name? Maybe a pic?

Indrek Pringi. He's old, 68, and likes to post on YouTube. His opinions and philosophy read kind of like the naturally occurring version of some kind of product of /pol/ and /x/.

If you look him up on Google, you can find his Google+, and track his YouTube posting. He's all over the goddamn place.

>pretending to be black
We're gonna need to get an "Angry user bingo" board soon.

He meant:
"We got all the money we could ever need,

and we had all the time in the world,

and we put it all in a foreign bank account,

and we refused to disclose how much it was,

and we wasted your time for five years

and we never, ever planned to finish the game,

but we spent 2.5 years preparing it for console editions

for a second, separate payday

and if you ask why it is unstable, you are entitled,

and the only thing we have holding us back from treason, embezzlement and fraud charges is an EULA that is entirely null,

due to the fact that we did not deliver the completed game

despite having no reason for not completing it.

because we are mexicans

and mexicans are known for not doing their work"

Good job Max. How does it feel passing those sick, hungry children in the street knowing you denied $25m worth of aid that would have helped them directly?

You never hear them say "God Bless Mexico," do you?

But you did have the audacity to refer to Squad as an "indie mexican dev"

Know shame, Max.

>literally the next paragraph details how hitler repeatedly fucked up

Plop!