toppest puppet characters

i like sfv

Can you meme in Tekken?

yes

Yea, it's called Capos and Bob.

It's a bad game

who cummy blasterz here

LMAO

back in the day my big brother told me that t3 yoshimitsu has a special move thet makes him split into 8 illusion and i tried to figure out how to do it for a good hour. sure feels like i got memed

this guy is just learning fighting games clearly, practice inputs is how you learn to not drop inputs. You seriously suggesting that you never dropped any inputs while learning?

been considering it but non of the characters look visually interesting are they at least fun to play?

Should I get Alex or Guile?

>friend I played tekken 5 with
>told me you can unlock jinpchi when you get perfect score in the loading minigame
>told me Lei can use his gun but never showcased it even after I told him to look it up on the web
Some kids are just retarded trolling.

>IGS made a better and more satisfying to play Zangief in 2 years than Capcom have in 25
How do they keep doing it?

they are for me

Because he can get in without generally losing 50% life.

Capcom never made a good and fun grappler character.

I want to like ki but every time I play it some retarded shit like I jump over a fireball and it 180s and anti airs me happens and I just stop and think about it for a while

>deader than skullgirls

You have five seconds to explain how Tekken isn't just a wavedashing until you get a hit confirm into a literal 100% damage juggle combo kusoge.

hit confirm what?

Wud smash

>Skullgirls is dead
EVO 2015 entrants - 90+
Combo Breaker 2016 - 150+ or some shit

>it's true

god fucking damnit

In January 2017, will President Trump finally fix SFV?

approximately 33% of each character's movelists are dedicated to memeing.

El Fuerte is fun to play.

Both

the wavedash, of course

This is my favorite fighting game character, ________ from _____

Stay in to your baby ballpool.

Victor.

amaterasu from umvc3

>President Trump
>SFV will be fixed

Maki Genryusai from Final Fight 2

i'm being careful because i really want this to work out, i don't have anyone to play with irl and we usually just play shooters and strategy games, but FGs are actually my favorite genre.

i understand that this is selfish, but it's not like i'm forcing him. right now he basically agreed to play them but i'm not sure how interested he really is.
so i'm just hoping that he comes to like the genre and we can play more of these in the future.

m-maybe? i thought he might want to get accustomed to the controls and the game mechanics. and we have alcohol.
we usually are fairly competitive with our games so i thought there'd be no point in just starting out and bodying him (assuming sf is similar to other games i've played).

i'll actually be playing SF for the first time. but i have played other fighters before. i just assumed i'd be stronger generally because i have the moves in my muscle memory. but maybe that won't be the case.

>divekick
noted

Brick from the /fgg/ fighting game!
special trait: can mash 2a for 10 years and FADC his DPs

Rosalina&Luma from Super Smash Brothers for 3DS and Wii U.
Dabuzz mains her and consitently gets top 3.
>that fucking beard

What's the difference between the two gameplay styles in guilty gear? This technical and stylish stuff.

>El Fuerte is fun to play

Shut up you don't have an opinion

In middle school my friend told me that I could do some kind of special move with Cassandra in Soul Calibur 2 if I did a "half moon" (what a lot of italians call half circles in fighting games) and I spent a day trying it out. What's with kids and fake moves in 3D fighting games?

>literally no one playing usf4 on ps4

stylish is for people who have never played a single fighting game in their life before.

Just speaking the truth.

>2 million unique viewers

Alright, when is someone going to do a GG funeral stream?

toppest blaster

dude please do something else with your time, what the hell are you thinking?
just

shoryuken.com/2016/05/20/pokken-tournament-outsells-street-fighter-v-in-us/

Reptile from Mortal 50/50: fuck pc edition

>pokemon outsells X

what a surprise

Cammy from Xmen vs Street Fighter. underrated game

Probably my favourite Tekken slowmo so far. I hope more games copy it.

>anime shit games with 2 hours long combos and screen wide normals
L M A O
M A O
A O
O

why is she touching his dick

why does she look like someone's making her do that at gunpoint

>damage controlling this hard

don't pretend like you can read gestures and expressions you shut in loser

>discord

Funny I was just looking up pictures of this girl

i happen to be an expert in gesturology AND gesturonomy

he was trying to take advantage of her innocence and ignorance, she was only recently created, luckily the result was him losing his testicles because she didnt know how to control her strength

Sh is a professional bimbo model and gets paid for it. She was at several events for tekken judging by her instagram.

aaaah kill it with fire

youtube.com/watch?v=vniPtX1PQ7g

I would really prefer if you would stop posting.

Give her instagram to me

So it does the inputs for you? Only directional or buttons aswell?

Just play rashid

>without catear headphones
Fucking runed

who is that

I still think dark moon energy collar tops this but this is still magnitudes of autism above the next speedrunner except maybe caleb who keeps punching himself in the face when he loses

Forgot what it was and twitch whisper doesn't save history.

>/pol/iot once again just can not NOT shit his offtopic diaper all over the floor

You do know that the Wii U has like 12 million units sold while the PS4 and steam cover over 100 million users?

it just maps special moves to direction input + sp button. reversals are never actual reversals (not frame 1 invuln) and you take more damage. you can mash any 1 button and it does auto combos.

*honks a bike horn*

because it was a super lewd game back in the days

youtube.com/watch?v=Ha92kr_A6zQ

>he says while hastily hiding his "leltendo high attach rate" argument documents

there's a bar downtown that has a pristine Xmen vs SF cabinet I played around on this weekend, it was bomb

So it's basically for when your friends come over who don't play fighting games and want to see flashy shit?

Is he right /v/?
youtube.com/watch?v=5GKrwimOyZo

>smash op in fgg
Fucking kill yourselves for not reporting this thread

>Rogue could do Yoga flame, SPD, Shun goku satsu
>Was dumbed down to simple power up

Why did I listen to all of this?

literally no fun allowed

I can not even to begin to imagine how sad your life must be.