Did you remember to check your wheel wells for children before driving today?

did you remember to check your wheel wells for children before driving today?

I wonder how many people fell for this bullshit photo? Fucking safety Nazis probably don't even think of it as lying, they call it "pious fraud".

Is this a common thing for children in America? I know burgers are dumb

>America
You sound dumb enough to be Australian.

"Neville! Get in this wheel well so I can snap a photograph! Neville! Stop crying or you'll get no pudding!"

remember that cat that got stuck in a suspension spring? this is about the same level of intelligence
americans never fail to make me lel out loud

For what I can see in the picture that's not any kind of American Service truck I've ever seen.

Oh this picture reminds me of something

look at all the scrapes, it's french.

I started my old fury once and there was a crazy commotion under the hood shut it off to find a mangled cat in the fan shroud. it must've been huddled up for warmth.

Typical for burgerland kids to do this...

i thought they were too fat to fit in the gap

lifted trucks m8

My cat does that to my dad's pickup, but she's smart enough to get out of there before it starts

Is it a burger cat?

Cats are so amazingly evolved. They just know how to survive as well as being amazingly efficient predators. The fuckers will race across the street like no other animal I know. Even humans have more chance of being run over.

I hate small cats though...more of a dog guy. I wonder how many species are extinct now due to pet cats. It sickens me to think about it

Hey fuck you, friend

adopt a caged cat at the vet.
he's dumb as fuck.
gotta train him.

I drive my mothers Skoda Fabia 2007. One day i drove to work hitting up to 130 km/h while i had a kitten somewhere in my engine bay. I couldve fucking died because my brother is an asshole and wouldnt close the garage doors when i told him.

>while i had a kitten
kitty :(

the fucker spent the day fucking around the parking lot until i was done

natural selection desu lads

No. Should I have found one to cram in there?

yea i did a burnout before i drive away didnt see any blood so im good

;_; poor babby was he okay?

they put the kid in there for the pic

you would be able to hear it crying/calling for help from 200 yards away

From my experience cats are terrible at avoiding traffic.
I live in a rural area without much traffic and I've never had a cat live longer than 3 years.

I'm not your friend, buddy

K E K