/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg

>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create a /tesog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76744/?
pastebin.com/JDvd0vAu
youtube.com/watch?v=YyknBTm_YyM
uesp.net/wiki/Shivering:Shivering_Isles
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

spiderpost

>live with me if you want to cum

i cant breathe

Did they kill Nerevar?

If so, why does Vivec lie to the Nerevarine?

Really makes you think, huh?

Rip out the wings of a butterfly

>live with me if you want to cum

Yes.
He lies because Vivec is a philandering fancy fuckboy faggot that LIVES a lie.

Can someone give me a reason why PapyrusUtils isn't working? All of the mods I have that require it might as well not be installed by how non-functioning they are. I'm almost positive it's PapUtils, too, as installing sexlab somehow made them all work. Nothing seems to be missing, and my skse is up to date, so I'm baffled why it isn't working.

Vivec says that he the god didn't kill Nerevar; it was he the mortal.

Why are orc settlements so primitive when they used to have places like Orsinium? The only more savage people are the forsworn.

Eh Periphery isn't bad. They're pretty good when they're not trying to be Back Street Boys with 8 string guitars.

are you referring to how it looks in ESO
because that's to be taken with a bag of salt
also because the strongholds are built ramshackle since they don't exactly have access to enough quantities of building materials to build big fortresses and shit

Check the .esp is still there, I've had files getting corrupted recently when using MO

Might just be my Seagate HDD though

>thinks that this is the real pelinal
I specifically made him a seperate entity mantling him so I wouldn't be strictly bound to his personality because that would limit him to only a certain behavioral pattern. I would have to play a time traveling homosexual robot with no room for deviation. I could either do that 100% or incorporate most of the character while leaving the door open by using mantling. And he does have a backstory on pastebin, you just never read it. Time went into figuring out how to make a character with the good traits from Pelinal without altering the original within the constraints of tes lore.

Because orcs care only about physical prowess, their experienced and intelligent elders commit warrior's sucide because a mer not of prime body is useless

>pelinal walking down a golden, mirrored hall of summerset
>all the elves are dead and the golden floors run red, save for one
>one last elf, legs torn off and crawling down the hall, flees from an unseen force
>just as the elf approaches a golden doorway, it opens
>the red mist of elfblood billows out
>a tall 8' figure steps out
>the elf begins babbling frantically, its eyes going out of focus
>the figure has a glowing blade in one of its hands, it hums
>the elf is crawling away, but it cant move
>its frozen with fear
>the blood mist clears, and the figure is seen
>its whitestrake, battered and dented, but breathing furiously, each breath rattling his helmet like a diesel engine revving
>he turns to the elf
>the elf pisses itself
>pelinal speaks, a thunderous bartone that rattles the golden mirrors of the hall
>"LIVE WITH ME IF YOU WANT TO CUM"
>screams are heard as Pelinal Whitestrake, OC sexbox, fucks the poor piss skin to death

Mantling requires you to be like the person in every way though

It would be, frankly, cooler if you made a character who was TRYING to mantle Pelinal and failing, causing internal derision as he fights between his urge to be like pelinal and his real personality

>he always fucks the first and last elf of his genocides to death

It doesn't come with an esp. It's all scripts and a dll file in the skse directory. Did the author fuck up with the newest version or something?

Uh... .dll files don't work from MO if I remember correctly, you have to install manually

Posts like these are why you should take anything posted here with a grain of salt. People are idiots.

PapyrusUtil doesn't come with an ESP, the current version works fine, and MO has zero problems with SKSE plugins.
How do you know it's not working. What error messages are you getting?

>Mantling
>Not the real Pelinal
>Time went into figuring out how to make a character with the good traits from Pelinal without altering the original within the constraints of tes lore.

Doubt you spend alot of time trying to make him a "separate entity" if I thought at first that was the real Pelinal. At least make an actual interesting character that wants to be like Pelinal who is failing horribly.

I know that mantling is supposed to be a perfect union in which two entities become one. Aware of this fact I use the flashback scene from Vigilant as an opportunity to imperfectly mantle by killing the pregnant girl the mantler performs the action he expects the actual Pelinal to have done rather than what he may or may not have actually done. By failing the flashback that 5 mins of living as pelinal stuck, but not enough to be a full mantling, which is why his old self has enough of an identity within the new entity to desire an un-mantling. The guiding idea behind the character being "what if you act in the way someone is expected to be rather than how they actually were" like if someone tried to mantle gandhi by being salt of the earth when in reality gandhi was a piece of shit. Can you mantle the idea of what someone was but be untrue to what they actually were? And more importantly, can you revert to your old self? Mantling has never been explored as a negative before, but a cripplingly insane psychopathic autist seems like a good negative identity to mantle

you're not very good at writing

You're not very good at thinking

you cant mantle a robot

You're gonna need to tell me where these error messages would be, as I've never really used logs to figure out my mod problems. As for how I know, all my mods that depended on PapyrusUtils, like mfgconsole, just wouldn't show up in game or anything until I just happened to install sexlab, which comes with PapyrusUtils. Nothing else changed with the install aside from replacing PapUtils with sexlab.

>you can't mantle a robot
>but a robot can mantle lorkhan

mm hm

To the user who posted Diablo Swing Orchestra, you've got great taste.

There's nothing wrong with Beach Boys, senpai.

>t. Numidium

>>but a robot can mantle lorkhan

uhhhh pelinal never mantled lorkhan, nor did numidium, if thats what you're implying

>character that wants to be like Pelinal who is failing horribly.

pretty much what he's been doing

Pelinal is literally an artificial Shezarrine

Okay, neat

I hadn't seen his backstory posted before

Disable SexLab, so only the actual PapyrusUtil from the Nexus is activated. Ensure you have all the files, reinstall if you're not sure. Run the game for a bit.
There should now be a PapyrusUtilDev.log in your Skyrim folder. Put that in Pastebin.l

>artificial Shezarrine

keyword is artificial there bub, otherwise there would be no discrepancy between him mantling anything

No, the keyword is Shezarrine. Doesn't matter how it's done, the Godhead can't tell the different.

>the Godhead can't tell the different.

Gonna need a source on this.

Wait so why did Elves build an artificial shezarrine anyway

Why not just have one and send it back

Is it because only humans can be shezarrines? And they killed all the humans?

And after all that you came to the conclusion, that the best way to add depth and give "Not" - Pelinal is to make him tsundere for elves.

Your character is bad. I don't think you put any effort into giving him a good backstory (if there is any). And I'm trying not to be an asshole cause I know how some people get when you criticize their original donuts, but at LEAST they put some some of effort in making them unique instead of a defective clone.

Is there somewhere I can read your character's backstory? where was your character born? what made him the way he is? These are things that are important to character development. I'll take back everything I said if the backstory is any good.

uh guys

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76744/?

The entire concept of mantling is walking in the footsteps of another with such efficiency that the godhead believes you're that entity.

Why would you think it would be able to tell the difference?

Yes. They fucked themselves so bad they built a robot and sent it back in time to kill themselves, or at least give men a fighting chance, or whatever gay moebius strip shit Kirkbride was smoking.

It is but I don't care about earning your approval.

What's new other than a name change?

I don't see any sources in this post.

OH SHIT

Is there a game I should I play if I want to be a servant of a Daedric Prince?

Oblivion

try reading the site your retard?

At least you admit your "character" is shit, it's something we can both agree on.

guess this conversation is over.

DANK KISSES

There isn't, I really enjoy the whimsey of it, but my tastes are awfully mixed and lean toward less popular things, like for example I prefer my metal soft and fun, so finding people who like similar things is a pain. I don't really try, though.

Anyway.

>fluff text systems for a sex mod
Is that an in-game shot or a mock-up of the system done in Illustrator

Fuck you, why would you think it would be able to tell the difference?

its something completely different
try reading before shitposting with your ugly cancerfu

OSA is a UI framework.
OSex is the sex mod.

probably still a half-finished, shit mod lacking compatibility features and full of bugs that crash your shit up.

For Bodyslide, is it better to have all my morphed changes to the armors in one file, or have them separate for each individual armor mod so that I only enable the ones that I use? Basically to have more mods (apparently a bad thing?) versus having files that won't always have their corresponding mods enabled (not sure if it'll fuck things up).

How do you guys do it? Is there even a difference?

Its the Godhead. You can discern the difference between people in a dream, can't you?

If you can fool the Godhead then he is no Godhead.

newfag be newfagging

Ah well I don-

>framework for combat, crafting, hugging
>you could have turn-based combat with complex custom animations, then go home, cook pies and hold hands with your waifu

O-oh...

SEXLAB

BTFO
T
F
O

Got something done at least.

Whats the significance

looking good

>user gets pompous and condescending over fanfiction
You couldn't say "no" either.

need2defendeirassmile

>oblobloblo im a reeeeeetard!
no wonder you use ece

That's LITERALLY the entire purpose of mantling.

No, but you can have this

>no rape

well i mean i guess

This is my first time seeing this. What makes this so interesting and why would I want it? All I can tell is that it's an animation engine.

All bodyslide outputs is meshes, so it doesn't really matter. Meshes don't do anything if there isn't an esp to load them. I'd say put them all in one mod folder for convenience.

And you're not exactly all there and aware in a dream, either, unless you're lucid dreaming. The entire point of mantling is that the godhead can't tell the difference. It wouldn't work, otherwise.

I need a source, please.

I know JUST who I'm going to test it out with

And last for the day.

>All bodyslide outputs is meshes, so it doesn't really matter. Meshes don't do anything if there isn't an esp to load them. I'd say put them all in one mod folder for convenience.

Awesome, thank you.

Here. There's not much, though. pastebin.com/JDvd0vAu

Looks like your tablet turned on, sleepyhead?

He's probably curious about it because it was released entirely on loverslab like three weeks ago.

Is this your own character you're drawing?

>heterochromia
PURGE THE MUTANT

Woah hey how much do you cost bae?

youtube.com/watch?v=YyknBTm_YyM

Yeah, I just had to clean the connector. Pretty good for a Chinese knock-off. Wacom isn't worth it until you're actually a decent artist.

uesp.net/wiki/Shivering:Shivering_Isles

Easy solution to that. Just become a vampire and be prime forever.

top kek

Why do people enter random video game generals and post their completely unrelated artwork there?

Do you have autism?

>unrelated
>TESV artwork of a TESV character in a TESV general

what "character"?
All i see is a brown dude drawn like hes from Dragon Age
there is absolutely NOTHING that ties a connection to tes

I have heterochromia in real life.

Kill yourself.
I'll never understand why people would want to drive off drawfags.

>I'm an abhuman in real life

Are you retarded

>muh prestigious drawfags
>its like muh holy oldfags have risen again

Anyways, I added the tanto and katana last night.

Will probably add a rotation to the imp mage outfit.

Post some screenshots for inspiration and I might draw them. I'm drawing Snakestone right now.

They perceive them as fuel for the circlejerk since they draw characters the shitposters don't like.