So I know this guy has put a car top on his car, but it's still a nice golf right...

So I know this guy has put a car top on his car, but it's still a nice golf right? Would you just sit there and let some scumbags spit on your car like this guy does? It wasn't even my car and I was dying to knock them out!

Think this would count as criminal damage or just public disorder? (UK)

youtube.com/watch?v=LQAVfKSSTAM

>getting assmad over spit
Ishygddt

why are they spitting?

the spitting guy is about as large as the car he's in. I'd just feel sorry for the mf because he doesn't have a car and he's large and "in charge." I don't need to waste my time on him.

Unless his spit has acid in it I wouldn't worry about it.

Spitting at someone is assault, so he'd be charged with that.

No idea, dominos and spitter came from different directions before the junction
Looking at him I'm not sure it wasn't acid, lard ass probably had a mouthful of red bull
That's what I thought but I don't think it touched the driver!

Even so if it hit his car its still an attack on him and his possessions. Its not exactly anything worth telling the police about though to be fair, more trouble than it is worth.

My thoughts. Although if it'd been my car they'd started spitting at there'd have been carnage xD

Yeah, I would have just crashed into them, my car is worth less than the fiesta so I wouldn't have given a fuck.

Haha, plead self defence to a vicious assault by a group bigger than yours, car as a force multiplier.

Oh my fucking god, That is in Port Talbot, South Wales.

I literally drive that road every day. The area is such a shithole.

The Dominos driver forgot to indicate.

Shit hole is a good way to describe it

OP did you make the video?

Only scum of the earth spit on people and their things. Such people deserve nothing more than to be forced to gargle battery acid.

Yup

Trips speak truth.

They guy who made that video is such a pussy.
It's even worse that they faggot spitting

what cam and what do you use to edit? I need to buy a cam asap!

Set up on the YouTube channel, I used premier pro to edit, totally worth the extra cash for a full HD camera as getting a clear picture of a number plate is essential when reporting or claiming or you have to go to court to state you saw the plate yourself!

Whats your feedback on those Nextbase cams?

>happily letting some random diseased fuck gob all over something you have worked for

Fuck that you silly cuck he deserved his teeth knocked down his throat.

The 302 isn't any good for any detailed use, the 402 is pretty good value for money and the 502 isn't worth the extra money imo. Next base support aren't the most helpful people though. I'd give it an 8/10.

>there'd have been carnage xD
>xD
>ECKS DEEEE

back2reddit faggot

8/8

>Someone else from Port Talbot posting on Veeky Forums

Heh.

Cwmavon represent

british people are cultured and civilised people.

haha

now you see where america got all its problems from

Posh cunts up there m8

Wheel up in the valleys

>>happily letting some random diseased fuck gob all over something you have worked for

How do you fight back if they outnumber you and are bigger? In part, that is why those people are spitting since they know they can get away with it. And the victim cannot fight back because he will be fired from his job as he has the company sign on top of his car. He also subjects the business to a lucrative lawsuit by the spitters if he assaults them as that is escalation. Of course, the perps will lie and say the victim insulted them first.

It was the same when hispanics door dinged my car with me in it. I got spit on my car too. But what can I do? Fight them? I would be in the wrong and get a lot of injuries too. And my car would be trashed by them. The hispanics in my area are pretty obnoxious and criminal.

Sometimes, you are trapped into being a victim. Fight for a guaranteed loss and lawsuit? Nope.

>if they outnumber you and are bigger

People who spit at people are fucking cowards, if you go in guns blazing and jaw the cunt the rest will back the fuck down because they don't want to tempt fate with a scrawny bloke who doesn't give a flying monkey's nodger how big or numerous his opponent is. Pack mentality.

And if you take off your issued hat and/or shirt you no longer represent your employer, although you shouldn't be worrying about that because minimum wage pizza delivery jobs are not hard to find.

Obviously having the balls to do all this is a different story so just keep a bat in the trunk and bludgeon them.

>beaner criminals
>filing lawsuits
>beaner criminals filing lawsuits after instigating the confrontation

kek

if you want to race another car in wales you spit at them, it's the signal.

Made me chuckle heartily.