/hg/ - Halo General

Were It So Easy Edition

>Current Content Update:
- Warzone Firefight (available on 6 maps)
- Campaign Score Attack
- 1 new arena map
- 1 new warzone map
- 1 new warzone assault map
- 1 new forge canvas
- New bosses, including the Grunt Goblin
- New reqs, including the UNSC wasp vehicle and the Halo 2 Beam Rifle
- Req items available in forge
- 5 new campaign score attack achievements
- 3 new warzone firefight achievements

>Official Warzone Firefight reveal trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=3My_2vZQjBI

>Important Halo Links, Notes etc.
pastebin.com/64rb9y4w

>Latest Halo Community Update
halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/comic-con-preview

>Spartan Companies:
halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/halo general

>Looking for custom games/campaign co-op players/matchmaking squad
halolfg.com
halocustoms.com
halolobbies.com
Watch the threads for occasional party squads

>Xbox One clips and screenshots
xboxdvr.com/

>The third /hg/tage is out!
youtube.com/watch?v=Bj0swJRlm5g

>Canon Halo Works
mega.nz/#F!OFFSkSrb!6P9FqreveGbbwh_No1qHZA

Previous thread

The Jiralhanae are the true reclaimers!

Would you fuck a female Spartan

>breakout unranked
>doubles ranked
Fucking why

We have 2 people for Halo 2 legendary coop message if you want in

WE

isnt halo 2A 2 player only

Is it? Well shit.

H2 is 2 people only, I will join if you guys do 3 or ODST though

I'll join

WUZ

Maybe later if you do Halo 4.
It's the only one that I've never actually done.

RECLAIMERZ

AND

PROPHETS

Good, breakout sucked

I wish they added a social slayer playlist. Call me casual but i just want to play some Arena maps without try hards.

just play customs

But i have no friends, i would suck 343's dick for all eternity if they added a server browser like Battlefield.

It'd be nice, but that's exactly why they'll never do it.

They could call it "Community Slayer" or something and add some Forge maps, i don't mind.
I actually think a playlist like this would be a great way to test arena and BTB maps made in Forge, ask the community for feedback and then include them into the official playlists.

/hg/ customs every friday my man

Is that actually a thing? I thought /hg/ were always an improvised thing whenever there were 12+ players in the party.
Who's in charge of the customs? I would like to test the BTB version of /hg/ Island.

"its individual rooms for air conditioning"
T. Sigmund82

>Sigmund name variant
Oh yuo know thats' a bannu

Sometimes it is, but we've been reserving fridays for scheduled customs.

No one's "in-charge" in the strictest sense afaik, just try your best to make yourself heard in the party. Sigmund's often the lobby leader, tho.

Ding dong bannu

Who's down for 150 waves of fun?

We're going to do all of them. We're about finished with 2 so I'll let you guys know.

>own physical copies of every halo
>if I want to play ODST FF or any of reach I have to buy digital copies
fucking microsoft

>shitty attempt at esports mode
>pros hate it and get it removed from hcs
>second smallest playlist
>removed from ranked
Will breakout fags ever recover?

>fun

>tfw no one to boost you for the commendations

Arbiter is fucking ruined. Fuck you IGS

>Boosting

you are gaming cancer

no i'm not

Only if it's for raising a family and to further strengthen our bond, which is the only thing keeping her together after the war,

If you are going to cheat, what's the point?

Not him, but because content is locked behind it?
You need to get 50 immortals to get two commendations. That's stupid.

So I can complete the commendation that requires you stay alive a full match. That's not cheating bud, I'm not actively searching for people to pay to boost me. My point was that no one good plays breakout on /hg/

>wah req system is dumb! unlocks should be tied to achievements and commendations!
>wah I'm not good enough to unlock emblem I'll never use! someone boost me!
git gud yourself

>wah I'm not good enough to unlock emblem I'll never use! someone boost me!
More like
>matchmaking is fucked! it keeps giving me silver teammates and onyx opponents, and dying only once stops you from getting it! might as well quit the match once you die!

If you care that much about commendation just throw placements into bronze.

So few people play breakout that you get matched with Onyxes anyways. It really is just one of those commendations that you can't really get anymore.

>tfw no /hg/ user to invite to the beach with a couple friends and we have fun all day and you notice he popped a boner and you make fun of him for it and he blushes shyly and lies it's because of all these girls here but for some reason you know it isn't true and when the sun starts to set your friends say they are heading back but both you and /hg/ user stay behind and as the sun sets /hg/ user says you know, I wish you just invited me as he puts his head on your shoulder, and this expression surprises you but you put your arm around him and say now that you mention it, I kind of wish I did too

and than they get married, get a dog, and live happily ever after.

Did you actually try it or you assuming?

Which part? Because both are true. I don't think you realize the magnitude of one hundred wins without dying in breakout.

Did you actually try getting a super low rank and still get matched against onyxes?
Even if it's small playlist there should still be enough silvers, golds, plats to match with.

It's too early for this

>git gud yourself
Breakout is a team game

It's not ranked anymore

>Did you actually try getting a super low rank and still get matched against onyxes?
Yes, and I know others who did. But as the other user said, you can't even do that anymore and you're playing against EVERYONE. So at best, this commendation is pure luck with a little bit of skill at the end. And you have to do it 100 times.

>boner

You can still sink your hidden mmr.

weyland got married though, why can't anyone else?

>Breakout is a team game
>this commendation is pure luck with a little bit of skill
git
gud

So you've completed it?

>shitter random teammate who's going 3/10 notices you have no deaths
>kills you in the last round because friendly fire is on
>this is somehow skill-based

Gamertag?

>tfw you will never play basketball in gym class while /hg/ user is there, he is new and he has only been there a week but there was something about him that caught your eye, you don't know exactly what it is but you find he small town soft spokeness to be endearing, but everyone else in your class just seems to see him as weak. As you are playing basketball one of the bigger kids pushes him to the ground and his leg starts bleeding, the teacher notices and tells him to go to the nurse and calls on someone in the class to help him find the nurses office, you've never seen your hand raise as quickly as you did that day, on your way there he leans on your shoulder and doesn't say anything, once you get to the nurses office she doesn't seem to be there and the lady up front says shes off to lunch. You help him to the bed and sit across from him and he looks away shyly You know your supposed to go back and you reply back I know but I want to make sure your ok His eyes dart to your eyes but than he quickly darts them to your knees You are always stareing at me You are shocked and don't know what to say but before you can say anything he moves his eyes and starts stareing at your chest not that I don't like it, not that I don't like you your heart starts beating and you say I really have to be heading back to class and you quickly stand up but he lunges at your hands and than says Don't leave, if the teacher asks tell her I need you, and just so you know, that's not a lie.

Could have killed him first scrub.

>almost get an immortal
>get booted
Still waiting to see your completed commendation.

You're really testing your lucc Tangee

Then why not have him test his succ instead

>You know your supposed to go back
A gay post about Bias?

cutter looks like a cuck

Did the new update for Halo Wars on X1 make the game run/look better?

It fixed the crashing and added more AA.

Where and when

Did you start 3 yet?

This one?

>3D

Fuck off

>that helmet
Is that a normal mouth?

You can play Reach with a disc copy user.

>H2A will never be released as a standalone
>the remaining 17 maps will never be remade

343 really hates money don't they? or is it because they know H2 is superior to anything they could make without Certain Affinity helping them?

Are those hexagons?

>H2 is superior

Covenant weapons, armor, and vehicles have always had hexagons on them

>wearing assault when you could wear ascetic
s m h

Did you just say HEXAGONS?

Got the rest?

There is LITERALLY nothing wrong with hexagons

#proplays

Okay, I GAVE YOU a better version of that webm, and it looks like you made it worse.

quae?

Post hottest female spartans

You better go back and find it, cause I'm not making it again. Your current webm looks like shit.

Is there a way to get any version of the master chief rmour in halo 5 without mcc

Play through 3 levels of the campaign as Blue Team.