Are French cars a good compromise between german and italian ones?

are French cars a good compromise between german and italian ones?

Yeah but they give up twice as fast as Italian ones

help i'm poor i want a c3 is there anything better?

A good compromise between sometimes but usually not decent cars breaking down constantly and absolute shit cars breaking down constantly? Yes.

the Germans are the best at building cars.

For the big four:
BMW: Overpriced, numb pieces of shit ever since the F30 was put in production
MB: "Meh" at best
Audi: Was half-decent, going full retard with current models
Porsche: Good

you are literally lieing

The C3 is too bubbly and nowhere near as sporty as a Punto/Fiesta/ibiza.

no
>they'll always give up on you

Modern German cars are nothing more than any other company. They build cars to last the warranty and break after.
Profits mate

The Yaris is French.

Not even once.

The Yaris is a big pile of blandness and utter joyless driving feel. France isn't to be blamed, Toyota is.
I used to have a Xsara in my home and that shit was fun to drive. Then it started having electric issues. The engine was bulletproof tho.

>They build cars to last the warranty and break after.
this tired old meme again

there's literally no empirical proof of planned obsolescence to be found anywhere

Same as capacitors in your TV are just randomly exploding because they "had to one day"

Nothing is eternal.

Tell that to the Peugeot 106
It's a fucking trooper. Bought it for 300 euros, beat the shit out of it (but nothing broke) and then sold it for 400 lmao

>anecdotal evidence

Isn't everything itt "anecdotal evidence" though?

Every part on a car has an expected lifespan. It's good engineering practice to make sure that each part is expected to last longer than the warranty period (because then you get expensive warranty repairs) but not too much longer (because then the parts are more expensive to produce). The idea is to design every part so 95+% of each part makes it through the warranty period without breaking. Because of the way bell curves work, each part is probably going to last significantly longer than the warranty period, but with every year past the warranty expiration it gets much more likely that something is going to break.

Looks like an italian car, Pininfarina was the designer of the Peugeot 406 coupe

Fuse Japanese with French a la Nissan and it's basically German but boring as fuck due to cut and quirky French styling

Cvt God damn these fucking smartphones the fuck

they're known to be reliable thought

get a DS3 they're way nicer or the clio 4 the 3 cyl is ok

Nope.

Punto Or Clio.

Heard a story on a forum a few years ago about a guy who worked at a electronics retail store, can't remember which one. I want to say it was a best buy.

Anyway long story short they were selling this certain type of TV for cheap and they were selling like hot cakes. A month after the warranty (can't remember how long it was but it wasn't longer than a year) all these TVs started coming back, at one point they had 50+returned TVs

Basically what I'm trying to say is that planned obsolescence is a real thing. Have you ever noticed microwaves made decades ago would never stop working, but modern ones won't last as long

don't buy a panasonic tv, they're shit. too bad toshiba stopped making tv's, they were pretty good