>2016
>no acura coupe

Why the FUCK is this allowed?

too busy making crossovers like honda

that thing needs to be a wagon, that c-pillar looks like shit at that angle, proportions are fucked

>wanting an fwd coupe

My friend I strongly disagree with you.

>post y2k
>wanting anything Honda or acura

>not wanting an AWD coupe

the rear portion of the car is too damn short, looks fucked. if they stretched the wheelbase a couple inches, stretched the trunk out, and the cabin, then it wouldn't look like shit... and they'd be able to make a nice wagon version of it

But I like the way it looks already...

looks like a mazda3 to me with a front end that's too long for the rest of the car

>tfw also like the mazda 3

mazda 3 looks like shit too god damn, last gen hatch is great looking, sedan not so much, this gen same

an acura wagon you say?

that'd look good if they didn't fuse the honda oddyssey's roofline onto it, that beltline ruins the greenhouse

impreza has the best side profile, but those tail lamps are such cheap looking pieces of shits

acura doesnt need to exist

they need to fuck off already or do better

wait no, it's a toss up between 1st gen cruze and current impreza for entry level cars with the nicest side profile

subaru make tail lamps look like that again

RSX

fixed your damn civic too

th-thanks...

thanks for making the rear visibility even worse, pal

hol up now it's fixed

>acura
>its just a honda
>its just a honda everywhere else except america

when will this fake 'different brand' meme end in burgerland? its too common

they need to stretch wheelbases out, more luxurious ride, better greenhouse design, differentiates it more from honda. and pour some damn money into sound deadening.

and an air conditioner that keeps it cold enough to hang meats in