What's the longest you've ever driven any single car?

What's the longest you've ever driven any single car?

Rx7 for 7 years

your mother on the side for 22 years.

Mazdaspeed3, 4 years and 74k miles

Acura integra for 3 years. Put 70k miles on it

Years or mileage?

why not both

1998 honda crv..put 270k miles on it!!!amazing car!!! No major repairs at all!!! Just oil and break pads!!! Thrn got divorced and the slut ex kept it, and sold it !!!! :-/

everyones saying years but is it supposed to be how long ive driven in one go?

rolled my XJ back in 09 like some kind of fuggen idiot, bought a used chevy monte carlo at a dealer and have had since. 0/10 would not recommend

loads of work and money put into the car to keep it on the road. more than it's worth. put over 50K on the ebay motor i dropped in, already at 80K. i ride a bicycle a lot bc its cheaper to use and maintain and dat cardio BRO

bought a 3k muscle car on craiglist that im babying up for the road, and should be ready before the end of the summer.

Xd

About a year before I got in an accident
Not sure how many miles I put on that one

I've had my current car for about four months and have put about 8000 miles on it.

The longest I've driven in one day is about 500 miles

89 civic 4 years
Drove from Virginia Beach to Fairfield California in a newer chevy malibu 6 months later drove back

14 years

7 years and 60k miles so far

Wife's grand cherokee for 11 or 12 years, 350,000 miles.

09 Vibe 6 years and 120,000 miles

98 firebird
Oct 2003
Recently passed 300,000 miles
Going for at least 500k

97 Camry bought new in 97, so about 19 years. It has about 370k miles on it now. I don't drive it much anymore tho since I bought new Avy

In one go, 12 hours. Also in the Camry

All less than a year.

I've driven the same Nissan Altima for 22 years. It has over 400k miles. Nissan or nothing.

Been DD'ing my Tacoma for over 8 years now. Put about 100k miles on it.

did 1100 miles in a day in my truck once. Dallas to Las Vegas stopping only for gas & food

>tesla

Oh shit. I have a 99. 219k miles and one of my back light bulbs in my instrument cluster is out too. Do your doors have those little cracks in em above where you would rest an elbow? Little cosmetic shit going wrong everywhere. Ls1 and t56 still haven't let me down. Been dailying this car since 2005.

V6 or LS1?

Goddamn

Ford f350 1 1/2 years 20kmiles
Louisiana to VA 5am arrived at 1am

I'm driving a 2002 Saturn with 354,000 miles on it. I put the last 54k on it. What's the world record?

Greenhill

My wife's first car! How have you not committed sudoku?

No cracks there, the round vents in the dash have some of their vanes broken, and the upper dash plastic cracked last year. Seats have seen better days too. Original engine, rear, and trans were replaced with upgrades long ago.

Ls1 then lq9/ls3

dd a vaginaprius for 12 years

I will most likely trade when the batteries die, or maybe give away would be more accurate since replacing the batteries could be almost the value of the car at that point, depending on how much longer they last and how much cheaper they may get. Estimate right now is that replacing the batteries would be 1/2 to 2/3 the car's value, but they could conceivably be viable for another 5-10 years with my mileage (guessing 6 years max since I'm in a hot climate).

>inb4 moans of hatred
No, not my only car. Yes, it sucks to drive. Yes, it's cheap as hell to drive and takes almost no maintenance effort, allowing more fun on other things/vehicles.

this desu except with four cars.

>tfw barely 21

I think the longest I drove one car was 1.5 years

Are there more cars that look like your pic? I want a cheap car made in the 90s that has pop ups

honda prelude
honda accord
toyota corolla GTS (AE92)

Never mind just realized my area is horrible for cars

FD?

I put 100k miles on a Chevy Metro while I delivered pizzas. I had it for 4 years.

Longest I've ever driven in one go was from northern Wisconsin to Durham, North Carolina in 23 hours nonstop. I drive 12 hour cab shifts for work too, busy days see me in that old interceptor for upwards of 17 hours though.

Preludes like that are like 1-3k in the States.

1989 Volvo 740 turbo
Had it for 3 years and put 100k miles on it in that time. It had 160k when I bought it for $800.

It just wouldn't die and was super easy to work on, except the back door that I could never get working. Fuck that door.

Renault Clio. 8 years and 110k km.

I know this isn't quite what the OP was referring to, but the longest I've ever driven a car (actually a truck) was 42 hours straight from San Francisco to eastern Tennessee towing a flatbed trailer to buy an old '57 dodge power wagon for $1500

>tfw spent more in fuel than I did on the actual jeep
>tfw average MPG for the entire 5000 mile trip was 7.3mpg

Celica Gts 7 years over 150k miles

My first car, my dad's 1993 Accord. 8 years of some serious abuse from 2006 to 2014. Drove it as far north as Whistler, BC and as far south as the Florida Keys. I miss that POS.

you mean like in one sitting?
i drove around 1200 kilometers in my benz like 3 weeks ago.

but my longest drive in one sitting was with my jeep, i think it was around 2000 kilometers and took me 23 hours.

hello camel.

While sitting

>I drive 12 hour cab shifts for work too, busy days see me in that old interceptor for upwards of 17 hours though.

Holy fuck. Do you make really good money?