'Heh, tell you what kid, your 98 Corolla is looking pretty beat, I'll cut you a break. I know a few guys...

'Heh, tell you what kid, your 98 Corolla is looking pretty beat, I'll cut you a break. I know a few guys, I can sort you any car you like pal, any make, any model, any year. Only catch is, its got to be an automatic. Also hey, no selling it, right pal?'

Which slushbox do you get Mr Leno to buy you?

I'll take a 97 corolla
its a direct upgrade from the 98

GTR because gm can't compete

Bugatti Chiron

Can I habe the turbine car?

Automatic z06 corvette because nismo gtr is expensive pigfat

Shelby Cobra. Gotta be genuine fuck replicas.

GNX is up there for sure.

thats his wife's buick

Any modern day hypercar. Super easy to answer really

skyrine r32

Not really, I'd smoke your hypercar in XJ.

actually no mr leno

give me a cocaine white countach qv5000 with red wine interior

assmad gm fangirl detected

Samefag

>this assmad gm is shit

I'm sorry leno, but I'll have to stick with the corolla if giving it up means driving an auto.

Jesus fucking Christ I haven't browsed this shit hole in 5 months and y'all are still going on about the two dumb cars you can't afford?

Probably a Nismo GT-R because I'm an uninspired cuck

ay ay ay look pal, I'm just trying to do you a favor. I highly suggest you pick an auto unless you want this to get ugly.

Newfag spotted. Go away. We've been having this discussion since the R35 GTR was made.
>this assmad

They've toned jt down but now that finals are ending Alphonse is ramping up shitposting again. New shitposting topics are the civic type r, cobalt SS, and more. Just report, move on, and maybe bitch at the mods with us on /qa/

Why all this ass madness? Is it that hard for you fags to do a manual conversion?

My pick if i don't get to sell it probably a gmc commercial truck so i don't have to buy a beat to shit one when i'm no longer an apprentice

>why all this assmad
GM fangirls got triggered once again.

Porsche 918

But I actually like the GT-R Al.

I'd like a '93 Vector W8, Mr. Leno. Thanks.

I do wish i were a girl. . .

It's just alphonse. Ignore him. If you argue with him he'll call you assmad then try to flirt with you

>this assmad

>Leno will never he your cool uncle with an amazing car collection that shares knowledge and his toys with you.

Thanks for making me sad OP.

not really a slushbox, but it's not a manual

I'd get a Subaru Brz, and still drive the Corolla while I swap the engine and trans in the Brz for a Honda engine and 5 speed (just to piss people off)

forgot pic

C O S M O
O
S
M
O

>it's got to be an automatic
Nah man Jay Leno loves cars. He would probably say manual only if anything

I wouldn't have a problem with an auto 454 square body suburban

Turd gen z28 camaro

I'll just t56 swap it later

How poor are you that you can't already get a turd gen?

This

or pic related.

You said nothing about free maintenance and service, Jay.

I'd much rather skip the car and get a tour of your collection instead.

Full size trucks don't come in manual anyway, Crimson Chin

Import me this jay

>White BMW SUV
>Amateur with no taste

hell yeah

>SUV
>Not knowing what a 1 series is.
Is this bait?

E63 AMG, best of all worlds

Leno I want a Toyota century

Ohey, I can have my favorite car in the world!

don't these still use a slushbox with pic related and not a proper dsg?

Give me my god damn chrysler turbine

That's not a car you drive, it's a car for riding in the back seat.

>Which slushbox do you get Mr Leno to buy you?
An upmarket Commodore.

Do I have to pay for 100% of maintenance for it or free maintenance/parts as well?

If I have to pay, just get me a VH Valiant R/T

If everything is free, Cerbera Speed 12 pls

Never said it couldn't be custom
CJ8
4bt Cummins
Custom coil spring suspension
33 inch MTs
Custom front and rear bumpers
12,000 pound winch

The ultimate exploring vehicle

Thanks for the truck Mr.Leno

Nice Mr. Leno, I want that Clio Williams I've always wanted, sucks about auto, but... what's that? It didn't come in automatic? Oh well, I guess it has to be a manual then.

i want this one, mister leno please

I think I'm gonna have to second this.

Sweet fuck I can't even imagine having access to that glorious 9000RPM V10 redline whenever I want

I'll take a 2017 Nissan GT-R when it's released in the summer, thanks a lot, Jay

This guy made my choice for me. And it has to be the real GNX. Only 300 or so of them made. Oh and "mah nigga"

I don't like the look of those camaros. Can we both agree on a ws6 trans am and still swap it later?

New Rolls.
Imma do uber with it.

Porsche 911 with PDK

wew that was easy

Mr Leno, I would love if you bought me a 1970's VW beetle, with one of those cool as fuck Beetle caravans they only made a few of, it'd be pretty sick of you m8.

Could you make me a '69 Vista Cruiser with an EFI 455, 8L90 gearbox, on airride, and with a propane installation?

Are tanks automatic?
Can Jay Leno get me a T-90?

F-Type R or an AMG GT S.

I've driven a tank :D
They're semi auto, have like a gear range selector.

Dem blowjob lips

forget this, jay, my old bud.
get me a tank like this guy

Get me a Ford Torino drop top. Nice slow cruiser, don't care about the automatic for a good slow weekend cruiser.

1970 buick gsx with the 455 motor plz
hurst automatic breddy gud m8

THATS COOL user, MY DAD DRIVES FORD FOCUS TOO!

How about this?

>yfw the Monteverdi 375SC came with a 3-speed automatic

It's surprising how many European makes stuck the Torqueflite in their powerful cars. Or rather, it would be if the TF wasn't one of the best transmissions ever made.

I actually own an automatic E32 730 and trying to get myself in that V12 life.
If you'd do that to me, I'd be indebted to you for life. I know I'm selling my soul to the devil, but this thing is my dream car.
I would perform all the maintenance and repairs by myself, all labor of love and I would never ever let her go for any price.

Also, I'd prefer an automatic 750 because a grand luxury car should be automatic, right?

Even if you don't give me the 750, I'll get one myself and keep her till my death bed no matter what, would go through fire and water with that thing.
Would be with it till my last breath and then be burried with her, so I could cruise in style, eternal shiny and chrome through the gates of Valhalla.

guys you know it's not really Jay Leno right?

Then I might as well go full gt with this. Or, even though I can afford one now, a last gen eunos cosmo in blue metallic.