What can you guys tell me about the Jesuits?

What can you guys tell me about the Jesuits?

Other urls found in this thread:

reformation.org/jesuit-oath.html
youtube.com/watch?v=D4V-7c14-5U
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Society_of_Jesus#Controversies
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Garnet#Gunpowder_Plot
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

reformation.org/jesuit-oath.html

youtube.com/watch?v=D4V-7c14-5U

Catholics, explain this

She thinks that Jesuit malware on her Church's computers made their members dicks fall off?

>
>1504037

It's a forgery.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Society_of_Jesus#Controversies

Hehe, good answer Fr. Paco, those stupid goyim will never find out!

The man who wrote that document also wrote a bunch of other polemics and forgeries during the period. His name was Robert Ware.

I'm not even a Catholic.

They run the world, together with the Freemasons and other occult societies.

Explain this Proven cases of Jesuits doing things described in the oath.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Society_of_Jesus#Controversies

Jean Châtel was educated by Jesuits. He was not, however, a Jesuit. Anti-semitism was business as usual for the church prior to Vatican II. The other notes on that page deal mainly in internal theological controversy.

>Jean Châtel was educated by Jesuits.
Doesn't that mean the Jesuits knew how to assassinate too
>The other notes on that page deal mainly in internal theological controversy.
Like the Gunpowder Plot?

>Doesn't that mean the Jesuits knew how to assassinate too

Suppose a man is educated in a Madrasa during that period or a bit before. He lives in a certain region, he's involved in a certain faction - whatever. Were he arrested for attempting to assassinate a political figure, fact is, you'd assume his 'knowledge' on how to assassinate wouldn't have come from the madrasa, but from the factional allegiance the individual might have had. Jesuits are academics and missionaries - not assasains. The person accused foremost of the gunpowder plot, in accord with modern scholarship, probably knew very little of those events. We shouldn't let religious sectionalism which occurred during the 17th century cloud our modern historical inquiry.

Guy Fawkes was a Jesuit

I don't think that's historically accurate, and I wasn't referring to Guy Fawkes. I was referring to Henry Garnet.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Garnet#Gunpowder_Plot

He was involved to a certain degree, but modern scholarship, and his own testimony, indicates that he was likely much more innocent than the authorities of the time wanted people to believe. The episode prior to his execution gives an illustration of this. He affirmed his innocence to the end.

When did you join the order m8?

I am Orthodox. I am not a Roman Catholic.

Two legs of the same statue

Jesuits do not exist in Orthodox Christianity, proddy.

No but they have influenced it
i.e synod of Jerusalem

If the Synod of Jerusalem were Roman Catholic in derivation, it would have accepted the filioque.

Couldn't get them to accept every doctrine

>Couldn't get them to accept every doctrine

Calvinism was denied because Calvinism is false and contrary to (then) 1,500 years of church tradition. Not because the spooky scary papists did anything.

What about Knights of Columbus?

Surely they're not crypto Jews/Masons either right?

>making shit up
How typical of Protestantism.

Why the hell would they be? They exist exclusively BECAUSE Catholics can't be Masons and also as a Christian order turn off Jews by saying "Jesus is God."