/wtc/ - Witcher, Cyberpunk, Forced Memes and Gwent General - (/krw/, /cpg/, /fm/, /gwt/)

Our Empress Edition

Standalone Gwent is announced!
playgwent.com

Blood & Wine and patch 1.22 is released!
New Region trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=ZEJT5XRftOU
Launch trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=OP-ZsLYGJfQ
Patchnotes: wpc.4d7d.edgecastcdn.net/004D7D/mkt/document/Changelog-1.22-ENG.pdf

HoS developer stream: twitch
.tv/gogcom/v/21846005

Downloads:
>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books(first 5 are official, the remaining fan translations are of varying quality) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/
>Experimental first-person perspective mod for TW3
www.skacik.pl/test.zip

Links:
>Pastebin containing Witcher gear locations, TW1+2 and books info
pastebin.com/qhpfPiqJ
>Console Commands Currently broken
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15RUB-aG3Y2mRY3oWyNY1TlfDTRE-ySgNURUfTpMH0XQ/edit?usp=sharing
gwentcards.com/
>Witcher lore series for newfriends
youtube.com/watch?v=YrrzVp2HIMk&feature=youtu.be&list=PL7pGJQV-jlzCMqEAP49QApVHNJeZxxdL9
>All vanilla Gwent cards ready to be printed out
imgur.com/a/gV1y5
>Gwent Standalone cards
imgur.com/a/nJ3Df
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vt5Mxm7BPhM
i.imgur.com/QYcStZm.png
youtube.com/watch?v=dqjzquzFSMg
nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/856/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Ciri

Friendly reminder to read the books.

/wtc/ word cloud :3

You should have included ":3" in the analysis! Still cute though! :3

I let the site calculate the words and it must have emitted it because it's not a word. I'll make another one once this thread is over and add it manually then :3

Live action movie when?

I literally cannot fucking wait, hurry up BagiƄski, you mega ass faggot

Awesome, I can't wait! :3

>implying geralt shouldn't be black
ayo das raycist mayne

I don't remember.

Zoltan never saw Ciri, right?

Wasn't he there when Ciri took Geralt and Yen away at the end? So he only saw her briefly and never had a chance to talk to her.

I think he did, when Geralt brought back her from the Forest in the books.

Oh yeah, true.
What forest?
Maybe you are mistaking him with Yarpen?
I always thought that he was the ''real'' dwarf bro, but Zoltan toke all the glory.

In the forest of Brokilone. Don't know if it's the same name in English.

He saw her in Rivia, but even if he did not actually see her that much, he is a dwarf and dwarves really have big hearts for their friends, so he felt about Ciri the same as he had known her for years just because she was so dear to Geralt.

They were both bros. Zoltan gave Geralt his sihil and both him and Yarpen were present at the end when Geralt died. CDPR could have included more of Yarpen though, the parts with all the dwarf bros in TW2 were great.

It is implied that Yarpen died in Vergen from that Saskia comic, or just is too busy protecting what is left from the Vergeni civilians.

But having both him and Zoltan in KM would be a bit too unfair for the Wild Hunt warriors, hehe

Are Aerondight and Iris worth it?

>It is implied that Yarpen died in Vergen from that Saskia comic, or just is too busy protecting what is left from the Vergeni civilians.
I wouldn't trust some external media that CDPR themselves have done their best to pretend never existed, but I guess you're right since we have nothing else to go on.

>But having both him and Zoltan in KM would be a bit too unfair for the Wild Hunt warriors, hehe
Hah true enough, too many dwarf bros would break the game.

in what game?

Iris a shit

Olgierd's sword is really good, though

I've developed an unhealthy Dijkstra obsession lately

Witcher 3

But Olgierd's sword is Iris

Why are you into bald fat guys?

That's the joke...

I made you believe I was saying the sword was shit when in reality I was saying that Iris the character is shit.

Irisfags BTFO

hahahahahahahahah

It all started after reading the books and discovering that he genuinely cares about Redania
>smart
>likes art
>Machiavellian personality
>nice voice
>that speech about Radovid being witless
>shit writing notwithstanding, shows some backbone compared to Roche during Reasons of State
I also have a bald fetish, that's probably a contributing factor

And here I thought the Witcher was relatively low on eye-candy.

damn son, you coaxed me into a snafu.

kill yourself, Iris

Nobody likes you

Are you kidding? Even if you ignore the female characters, Geralt alone looks better than most male protagonists

gay

I was looking through The Witcher 2 files and I found some interesting things about the original version of the script:

- in the very early version of the story Geralt was going to encounter Sile while chasing The Wild Hunt. In one of the flashbacks he was going to meet Sabrina Glevissig as well and also be the one who killed her. Sadly, nothing else about this plotline remains.

- Viper School was originally located in Aedirn and destroyed by king Demavend, Letho uses that fact to get Sile to hire him by pretending that he wants revenge.

- original vision of the Demavend assassination was much less spectacular. Demavend supposed to be decapitated by Letho while taking a dump.

- Geralt was going to be attacked by the wraiths of The Wild Hunt at the burned hospital. Also he was going to learn at one point that Eredin was the King of The Wild Hunt. During one conversation about the Hunt Geralt would conclude that the King of The Wild Hunt he killed in Witcher 1 was merely Eredin's "avatar".

- there was a removed main quest in Flotsam which would reveal that Iorveth created a poison based on Letho's potions, then tricked one of Loredo's soldiers into using it to poison Kayran, who instead of dying would become much more agressive, blocking the port and providing the distraction, while Iorveth is doing his thing.

- Letho was going to wear the mask at the beginning of the game

- walk to elven ruins with Triss didn't initially involve rose of remembrance and was just something Dandelion and Zoltan suggested as a romantic gesture

- there was a walk with Dandelion planned as well. Geralt would accompany him while he does his spy work around Flotsam..

- Letho was going to kill manticore in his backstory. Geralt would save his life after Letho was robbed by merchants who hired him and left to die from his wounds afterwards.

- Serrit and Auckes didn't accompany Letho and Geralt. They joined Letho after he started working for Emhyr.

TBC...

Yeah, Geralt definitely looks good. But the game isn't exactly swimming with a lot of good looking men apart from him.

That's an objective fact

youtube.com/watch?v=Vt5Mxm7BPhM

:3

roche looks like a potato roflmao

but she's already dead lol lmao

it's only gay if you touch the penis,sweetie:)

and everyone knows geralt doesn't have one :)

>and everyone knows geralt doesn't have one :)
What? ;_;

I do...

thats what I said.

:3 no dick :3

i.imgur.com/QYcStZm.png

:3 :3 :3

>Olgierd
>Avallac'h (and the other elves, I think they have the same face anyway)
>Hjalmar
>Emhyr (debatable)
>Regis (also debatable)
>knight lad from B&W
There are some good looking men in the game, it's just that all the generic female NPC faces look cute, while all generic male NPC faces look average/ugly
I was just thinking about this track this morning
Very cool

Ok, fair point. And Regis is totally cute, that is not up for debate!

Vlodimir is cute. Cute!

> there was a removed main quest in Flotsam which would reveal that Iorveth created a poison based on Letho's potions, then tricked one of Loredo's soldiers into using it to poison Kayran, who instead of dying would become much more agressive, blocking the port and providing the distraction, while Iorveth is doing his thing
That would have been neat, now it feels as if Iorveth and his squad are just sitting around doing absolutely nothing

That fucking hair though...

Did Vlodimir love Shani?

>- in the very early version of the story Geralt was going to encounter Sile while chasing The Wild Hunt. In one of the flashbacks he was going to meet Sabrina Glevissig as well and also be the one who killed her. Sadly, nothing else about this plotline remains.

Can't say I would be a fan of this plot if it stayed in the game.

>- Viper School was originally located in Aedirn and destroyed by king Demavend, Letho uses that fact to get Sile to hire him by pretending that he wants revenge.

Interesting.

>- original vision of the Demavend assassination was much less spectacular. Demavend supposed to be decapitated by Letho while taking a dump.

Poetry.

>- Geralt was going to be attacked by the wraiths of The Wild Hunt at the burned hospital. Also he was going to learn at one point that Eredin was the King of The Wild Hunt. During one conversation about the Hunt Geralt would conclude that the King of The Wild Hunt he killed in Witcher 1 was merely Eredin's "avatar".

That would have been cool to see, though at least we got the notes of a patient that was once abducted by the Wild Hunt.

>- there was a removed main quest in Flotsam which would reveal that Iorveth created a poison based on Letho's potions, then tricked one of Loredo's soldiers into using it to poison Kayran, who instead of dying would become much more agressive, blocking the port and providing the distraction, while Iorveth is doing his thing.

What a fucking bastard, how the fuck do people even like this piece of shit?

>- walk to elven ruins with Triss didn't initially involve rose of remembrance and was just something Dandelion and Zoltan suggested as a romantic gesture

If only they went with this instead of the retarded rose of remembrance bullshit.

>- there was a walk with Dandelion planned as well. Geralt would accompany him while he does his spy work around Flotsam..

Very subtle spycraft techniques.

Can you say where did you get this info? And post more.

>- Letho was going to kill manticore in his backstory. Geralt would save his life after Letho was robbed by merchants who hired him and left to die from his wounds afterwards.

Top kek, glad it was changed.

post Yennefer

:3

Should I pick Jennifer or Trish?

- there was a removed sidequest in the act 2, which would involve Dethmold and Sile as well. A dying soldier would ask Geralt to find out what happened to his father who went missing with his whole squad years ago beneath the old tower. Geralt would find there a magical sealed gate and the barrier, he would had to get through via the eternal battle area.

- removed conversation between Geralt, Zoltan and Dandelion implies that at one point it was planned for Demavend to not be dead at the start of the game (he's mentioned as one of the people who would benefit the most of Foltest death)

- there was a removed sidequest in Act 2 in which Dandelion would go missing in the mountains during some secret mission and Geralt had to search for him

- Letho motivation was vastly different. He had no noble intentions of rebuilding Viper School, instead he was more selfish. He was inspired by Geralt to not be just another simple witcher, but to follow his own goals and his goal was to make a difference in the world, have some kind of historical impact.

- Letho was much less respectful toward Emhyr by calling him as much of a whoreson as every other ruler, but he respected him for being a great visionary, as opposed to Northern Rulers who were entirely preoccupied with personal squabbles, which is why he decided to work for him

- Letho elaborates more on Emhyr's plans to conquer the whole known world. First he creates chaos by killing Northern kings, then Nilfgaard intervene pretending that their goal is restoring order at the lands affected by civil wars. Everyone else were to be beaten purely militarily.

- during the meeting with Loredo, Sile initially was going to put him under her shoe by torturing him with magic in his own house. She demands from him to pay for everything she needs and Geralt's reward, since she really wants to work with him.

> No Roche
> No Detlaff

Yeah, actually, I think a many of the relevant male characters are ''good looking''. Aesthetically pleasing.

>knight lad from B&W
Who?
The guy after Vivi? Fuck, that fag was hideous...
No idea. I don't remember any dwarf there. Zoltan appears for the first time when Geralt was already looking for Ciri after Thanedd
Yes, exactly, I agree.
But welp, I liked Yarpen more cause I think used to mention him. They worked together and fought the Scoiatel and stuff.

>Very subtle spycraft techniques.
>Can you say where did you get this info? And post more.

From the files pl0 and strings_db. I will be posting more.

As for the Dandelion spy techniques, he was going to say that Geralt always gets all the attention of the townsfolks, so if he's with him they won't be paying attention to Dandelion himself while he does his thing.

To be more clear. manticore was the one who heavily wounded and poisoned him. Merchants just left him to die despite his pleading for help.

>do B&W
>find Syanna
>get tragic ending because I decided to be rude to Syanna when questioning her
>do B&W again
>do unseen elder for 2nd playthrough
>get tragic ending agian anyway

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

you have to lick her ass

Roche looks ghastly in TW3
>The guy after Vivi? Fuck, that fag was hideous...
More like fabulous

huh where the hell is this screenshot from?

Syanna did nothing wrong user, so you can't blame her in any way.

Empress ending

modelswap of blood and wine scene

thud and swine

hahahahaha

>Letho was going to wear the mask

- Sile was going to be more helpful before the fight with Kayran. She informs Geralt beforehand that he supposed to trap his tentacles and aim at the ones with cancerous growth. She would also provided him with special bombs for the fight, even in the final game he still uses one of them to blow Kayran up in the cutscene.

- in front of Loredo's mansion there was going to be a tied up female Scoia'tael. The conversation between her and the guard would reveal she was Loredo's sex slave and was pregnant with his baby. It looks like she was the early version of Moril.

- Roche early on had more sexist attitude toward Triss, but it was heavily toned down in the final version, probably because it didn't make much sense with him recruiting Ves into his unit

- Letho was born in Cintra

- Stennis was Henselt's cousin

- Dandelion would explain how he ended up with a rope around his neck with the story about being tricked by female Kaedweni spy. Those removed lines were used in the fake Saviors of Queens trailer. He would also mention working with Dijkstra and getting accidentally involved in the murder of king Niedamir's wife.

- Cedric was going to be hopelessly in a love with Triss, which would explain how she got him to help her to break into Sile's apartment

- Letho would had different comments during the final conversation about Aedirn depending on the choices we made. If Saskia is alive and the kingdom of Vergen created, he says that Emhyr will never accept peasant girl on the throne, implying he will definitely attack Vergen without even trying to negotiate. If Saskia is dead, he says that without her Vergen will quickly fall apart, since she was the only one who held all this people together. If Stennis become a king, he would comment that Emhyr is planning to make a political alliance with Stennis via marriage with Emhyr's niece with Nilfgaard forces stationing in Aedirn, helping him bring back the order and ruling kingdom by proxy.

>- Letho would had different comments during the final conversation about Aedirn depending on the choices we made. If Saskia is alive and the kingdom of Vergen created, he says that Emhyr will never accept peasant girl on the throne, implying he will definitely attack Vergen without even trying to negotiate. If Saskia is dead, he says that without her Vergen will quickly fall apart, since she was the only one who held all this people together. If Stennis become a king, he would comment that Emhyr is planning to make a political alliance with Stennis via marriage with Emhyr's niece with Nilfgaard forces stationing in Aedirn, helping him bring back the order and ruling kingdom by proxy.
This would have been pretty neat.

I was just thinking about something the other day

When you go to Avallach's lab and see the tapestry with the Elder Blood genealogy on it, is Alvin on there? I didn't think to look when I was actually there and I can't find a picture of it online

Doesn't look like it

I think CDPR prefers to pretend that TW1 didn't exist aside from some minor cameos and Geralt's amnesia

Looks like it only tracks noble lines and Alvin is some peasant
>Rad and Adda possibly have the gene
>both batshit insane
Hmmm...

"One of my line will make you suffer!" - falka

Rad the mad is falka's revenge.

Whoah

THIS THREAD IS NOW RAD

Though he's not attractive, I'd still fuck the shit out of Eskel. He looks like the type of guy who is really good at cuddling and isn't ashamed to admit that he loves eating you out to his friends.

You have to be horny though, literally

Eskel has downs.

I always pick Triss because I love her.

Eh. I will fuck a retarded person. Trissfags do.

>film companies do nothing else but fuck up every vidya franchise they touch
>there's still people who wants to get cucked

Triss is my retarded angel.

>implying the Angry Bird's movie wasn't god-tier
um um um

If you played W2 beforehand and haven't read the books go with Triss. If you have not played W2 and read the books go with Yen. If you have neither played W2 or read the books, do a coin toss. If you read and played, decide for yourself you cunt.

Sure thing amigo.
Resident Evil too.

I would too

This is a fine piece of advice.

But the Angry Bird's movie was really god tier.
And I'm not your amigo, buddy.

>liking full-length CGI film made for pre-pubescent retards and/or bored male salary man

And I'm not your buddy, kiddo.

>implying
It treated immigration, Islam, refugees and the West fall.

I'm not your kiddo, mate.

So much empowering themes.
Must be approved by Hillary's asshole-seal right ?

And I'm not your mate, lad.

Did CDPR announce a new "ultimate" Gwent pack ? They would make a ton of money.

The exact contrary.
youtube.com/watch?v=dqjzquzFSMg

I'm not your lad, cheeky cunt.

I am going to spread Triss' butt cheeks and quietly admire her perfect asshole.

>Did CDPR announce a new "ultimate" Gwent pack ? They would make a ton of money.
I hope they release something, I need the Skellige deck. But I'm not gonna my breath.

Is the Enhanced Edition out yet?

This game would be infinitely better without the artificial difficulty created by the godawful camera combined with so many fights in tight spaces. It just loves clipping into a wall texture so you can't see shit.

nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/856/?

It would be infinitely better without a level system tqbh

Technically yeah with the latest patch, but more content to the main game? Too late for that to happen.