Is Yahweh depicted as an old man

with a beard, yet very muscular, because that's how Zeus was depicted?

>because that's how Zeus was depicted?
xD

If you knew anything about Zeus you would know he is essentially formless. He takes what form he wants to bone the most bitches he can.

The madman once turned himself into liquid gold so he could get inside some pussay.

>it's another atheist-bait thread

That's not how God looks.

/thread

God's are usually depicted as the ideal form (ubermensch) of whatever race is depicting them.

Yeah, he actually looks like this.

He's asking about how he's depicted, you fucking oversensitive cunt.

>because that's how Zeus was depicted
xDD

xDDD

xDDDD

I heard he can take many forms, but a man with a beard is supposedly one. He also has appeared as a ball of light and also a dog but maybe I'm over stretching that last one

xDDDDD

>I heard he can take many forms

>it's a triggered christian episode

Sorry nancy, won't happen again

I see the resemblance...

>atheists
specifically look up christian videos to dislike and shitpost on in the comments in youtube

>christians
aren't insecure like atheists to go look up atheist videos to shitpost on

Try not being insecure, user.

>That's not how God looks.
You know how god looks then?

Don't you /tread shit because you're fucking scared

You just posted an image depciting him as a bearded man.

Most gods could shapeshift. It didn't mean they weren't commonly depicted with a particular look.

>aren't insecure like atheists to go look up atheist videos to shitpost on
Are you talking entirely out of your ass, or did you pull your head out of it long enough to spit out that shit

I think in that case he's depicted that way because Michelangelo was into muscular dudes.

>He seduced Danae disguised as a golden shower.
How does that even work? Piss has no genitals

You're thinking of Gozer.

Kek

I wonder what the Church was thinking.

>We need someone to show the beauty of the world and God through marble!
>I know, let's pick a literal faggot who sculpts women as men!

>a high level of discourse is expected

>The madman once turned himself into liquid gold so he could get inside some pussay.
isn't that pretty deadly? liquid gold is hot

Well, Yahweh and Zeus are both storm gods of polytheistic pantheons who usurp the position of king of the gods from their elders to attain supreme power, so sure.

>muscular, bearded men

So, YHWH is just Zeus in his later years?

>How does that even work? Piss has no genitals
>The madman once turned himself into liquid gold so he could get inside some pussay.

>but others say that Zeus transformed himself into gold, flowed down through the ceiling into Danae's lap, and had intercourse with her.

Let me know if you see any around.

This as high a level of discourse as things have gotten in the past two weeks.

Maybe it is natural to personify God's image with a wise old man, long hair and a beard, and white robe in the clouds, because we are naturally to associate white with purity and long hair and beard because we see a man who has been around for a very long time.

Yhwh is not depicted in the Bible, and the literal personification is the incarnation of Christ.

>Maybe it is natural to personify God's image with a wise old man, long hair and a beard, and white robe in the clouds, because we are naturally to associate white with purity and long hair and beard because we see a man who has been around for a very long time.

Look for actual depictions of the god's and not simple google image results.

Zeus is not an old man, although that is one of his forms. He, in the Greek cosmology is actually young, compared to titans and the more primordial gods.

Pic related is not fucking Zeus.