What is that one great car event you would love to go to?

>Mine is Gumball 3000, but I'm tooooo poor to go...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S9k-jnyxXf8
rallynorthamerica.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mine is Pebble Beach Car Week.
But I'm too poor to attend.

I know the feeling user.

>Get camera
>start taking pictures of meets and car shows
>start getting into these events free if someone picks up interest in you.

It's what I did, Got into Import Face Off and 742 Race Wars at Texas Motor Speedway for free.

wow you saved a whole whopping $50 and most of that woulda went to charity.....

im waiting for an F1 event in NYC so i can book a 3 night vacation

I went to the NOPI Nationals when that was still a thing. It was fun as hell. I wish they still had events like that still. I would love to go to SEMA though and to the cruise at the end. I miss the old days of modified imports.

Very clever Mr. Senpai.

>liking gumball
Underage b&

>there will never be an Veeky Forums meet at 24 Hours of Le Mans

Who is this faggot that keeps putting the dumb dinosaur in every picture he posts?

Saved about 100 bucks so far between different events. And that adds up pretty quick, since that was a week apart.

Keep it up and you can get to larger events without having to pay as much out of pocket.

I went two years ago with my mechanical engineering class. It was awesome!!

The Dustball is more affordable, and has better people doing it. It's the most fun I've ever had, and I can't wait to do the Dustball 3000 next year. It might sound dumb, but after doing a rally like that, I knew I would never go to a parking lot meet again.

Nice!!

youtube.com/watch?v=S9k-jnyxXf8
video one of the guys made, met some of the coolest people ever on the trip and was wasted every night

Ever considered Rally North America?

rallynorthamerica.com/

Super fun and fairly well organized but much more laid back. People still drink and have fun but the atmosphere is more about road tripping and destinations than partying. I want to try dustball but it always happens too far south.

Texas 2K

I want to run my car there but my car isn't fast enough.

Go to Gumball, donate the most, start first in this.

Noice!

Fuck going to a race i want to race in the bathurst 1000 but my parents didnt spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on me to drive go karts when i was a child so i will never be allowed to race cars.

I would love to run the Pikes Peak hill climb. If i ever get enough money together to build a full race car, then I would most definitely do it.

I'm going the Blox EVO3 in San Francisco this year. Been to the last 2 in 2015 and 2014. None of you guys should go because all the have there are stanced Honda's Toyota's scions lexus mazdas and such.

wow that must be shooped never seen that place even close to full

I've been several times. Pebble beach itself is overrated. The historic racing at Laguna seca is cool. It's also cool seeing all the absurd cars that people drive down in the wild.

Monaco Grand Prix.

Because really, other than Le Mans, what else?

Hotrod power tour