I can't believe you fucking morons waste your life here. Listen, this is your LIFE...

I can't believe you fucking morons waste your life here. Listen, this is your LIFE. You need to be living with real human beings. You need to go find a girlfriend and spend time with her. You need to find happiness. Happiness is not in your online games or crappy manga books, it is in other people.
Do you really want to be 40 years old and look back to your 18-25 years and realize you pissed them away in fits of loneliness playing RPGs and crying yourself to sleep? I know most, if not all of you, had no real childhood or high school experiences because you were too busy being antisocial losers. Change that, now. How much greater would your life be now had you worked up the courage to talk to that one girl and go to the prom with her? Wouldn't high school have been amazing if you actually went out with friends on the weekend and saw movies? This is why you people love anime so much, because it portrays these perfect people going through high school living the lives YOU wish you could have lived back then.

Stop wasting your time on the Internet. Look outside and see the trees and the sun. Please. There is a world out there. There are interesting people all over. Why do you want to throw away what is left of your life playing fictional RPGs when real life is one big RPG with real consequences and relationships?

Are you just afraid? I mean, look at me, I own this boat.

Big words coming from a dead guy.

Enjoy your fucking bilge pump failing and your boat sinking, or your windlass jamming and burning up your improperly fused heavy DC circuit causing your boat to burn, or your fucking 2000 watt inverter melting the 6 gauge cable you ran to the batteries and causing a fucking explosion
Fuck boats. They are for water niggers.

Too many black people outside. I need to move somewhere else first.

>tells people to get off Veeky Forums by typing a novel and posting it to Veeky Forums

>I own this boat

Fuck off, old man

Says the tripfag

Too late for me, nigger.

I have no job, no money, no friends.
Fight me.

There was a tripfag here named Dead once.
>he was a faggot too

I did the social life shit and hated it with a passion
never had a crush so I dont care about love

enjoyed life more since I became a shutin

welp

Thats a nice boat

4u

I watch anime for fight scenes and that fucked nippon humour

Girls will just kill the things I enjoy.

Are you assuming everyone on this board is a loser? I have a wife, a home and a good job. I come here to learn (I realize how that sounds but there are some knowledgeable people here) also to help people on subjects I'm familiar with.

>I come here to learn (I realize how that sounds but there are some knowledgeable people here) also to help people on subjects I'm familiar with.
What's wrong with you?

Treating it like a forum I guess. Sometimes I troll but not often.
Also here's my 4.10 gears I will install eventually.

You're not the real dead.

I'm in med school, I'm not supposed to have a life. Besides all the people I study with are back stabbing cunts

>Girlfriend
>Happiness

Lol no.

>Water niggers
Doesn't exist m8

So what are you doing here posting stale copypasta aimed at Veeky Forums

> playing RPGs, on Veeky Forums
did you post this on the wrong board?

>not rowing
Get a load of this guy

So what are somalian pirates then?

> post copy pasta from Veeky Forums

I did all those things though.

I also realized that true friends are rarer than diamonds.

fuck off you are not my dad

and even if you were my dad, fuck off