Hey Veeky Forums im really stressed out right now. I was speeding on my way home from work...

Hey Veeky Forums im really stressed out right now. I was speeding on my way home from work. And when I get home I see a car pull across the street and park and I notice he has a parking plackard from my job. I see him on the phone as he is starring at my car, he tells the person on the phone "yeah he's here" then he hangs up and drives off. I'm nervous because I'm still on probation, can I get fired?

Btw it was for a medical emergency and I can prove it.

Sounds like you're fucked.

>>
Can't they only fire me if I have tickets, not just because someone saw me?

Also what if it was a medical emergency that I can prove?

You're consulting Veeky Forums for advice. You're fucked.

how is this, in any way, related to Veeky Forums?

>worrying about being fired because somebody says you were speeding not even at work

Jesus Christ, are you 16? Who the fuck is your employer?

What if he recorded me?

I don't quite understand, I sped in my work truck and my boss never mentioned more than once that he can see when I speed. Seriously, where do you work? If I can get away with it in a company vehicle, how can you not in your own car when off the job? What the fuck happened? Maybe next time you shouldn't steal something.

Wouldn't that mean he kept up with you too? Speeding to catch a speeder.

It's probably just the NSA making sure you're not collaborating with terrorists.

I work for a company where they only fire people for unsafe practices. Speeding is an unsafe practice. Also I didn't steal anything

Get something signed by the doctor that you saw

What are you on probation for? Why would someone follow you home? Why would your job fire you for something you did off the clock?

This thread makes no sense

You don't get fired for doing "unsafe" shit outside of work.

What do you do?

Who owns the car?

If you don't answer these two questions, no one will be able to give any advice.

Then tell anyone who gives you shit to fuck off. Are you a child? Jesus

I'm always paranoid, so I can't get fired since it was outside of work?

Go back to the doctor and tell him about your paranoia fucking christ.

You're probably going to get fired. Employers in most states can fire you for no reason at all, and do it just to feel superior. Good luck in the bread lines.

Thank you everybody I feel a lot better now

OP I was working for a company that hired a guy to follow the wage slaves around (on the clock in my case though) You're going to find out if this is the case for you soon either way. Because to justify their jobs they have to say shit about you, even make it up. A job should not stress you out. If it is look for something else. I did and found something that paid more than it. If you do like the job then maybe consult a workforce lawyer if you love your job that much and see if what they're doing is right or not.

Thanks. But if they give me shit for it I will just deny speeding

I've done burnouts in my works parking lot & I've raced my boss outside of work.
As long as there isn't any recorded proof on companies ground & if you're off the clock, shit you do don't matter

Rape his wife to establish dominance 8^y

no cameras no proof.