My new 2016 Camaro SS has finally finished being built!!!! Im so excited Veeky Forums...

My new 2016 Camaro SS has finally finished being built!!!! Im so excited Veeky Forums, I now have to wait for them to ship it, I cant wait to be drowning in pussy when girls see me (a 19 year old) driving such a badass and sexy car. To celebrate lets get a American thread going!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3mwodVk0cp0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Congrats dude! Don't think the car alone will pull pussy though. It all comes down to your personality.

Check your privilege, cis scum.

You'll be drowning in puddles of blood with the hoes you've run over because you can't see out of the damn thing.

Man makes the car, not the other way around fuckwit

You have to be at least 25 and 210 cm to see out of the car

The most unturnest car I've ever seen in this very picture! Wow, speechless!

>19

Come back when you grown your dick longer than your pubic hair, boi. Girls want real men not little ricer tom bois

>19 years old
>buys a brand new car
Making some terrible financial decisions there bud

Also this

Fuck off with your samefagging bullshit Alphonse

>caring what 3d women think

Congrats it's still slower than my S197

>S197
No its not

youtube.com/watch?v=3mwodVk0cp0

Camaro does the quarter in low 12's, your piece of shit cant get out of the 13's

Actually my pos runs a 12.1 at 118 on Bridgestone so4 pole positions. That's why I said my and not a s197.

And if I mod my camaro it will beat yours, so quit your bitching nigger

Wish I had rich enough parents to buy me a new car at 19. They did match me on my foxbody though and that's something.

Yeah you can but all together I spent 10k less than you did. Even with 3k in mods

How much was your car when you bought it and was it new or used

He could've gotten there sooner in an automatic.

It's not that your parents are poor user. It's that they don't love you

27k new. It had 225 miles on it. They had to go to Detroit to get it.
They had to go to Detroit to get it. Got 3k in bolt ons for it. And a few other things that are quality of life mods and a set of 19 inch wheels

>camaro

That car is like 20k more than a camaro

Alright, ill give you that, thats a good deal

I bought a 13 right as the 14s came out. No differences between the 2 cars why spend more. Same 420 hp engine same 6 speed trans.

and the performance is identical. WHy buy the BMW when the Chevy does everything and saves you 20 grand in the process?

no it isnt

>BMW is faster
>"identical"

lol, americans stll can't deal

A base ss is 38k

a bas SS is even slower and less equipped

>bragging twice about your car being from America's shithole

Im sorry, its 15K more and BARLEY faster than the 2SS they tested which weighs more than the 1SS and is thus slower while being more money

>a bas SS is even slower and less equipped
Confirmed for having no idea what he is talking about. Base SS has the same power and everything minus leather seats, heated seats, heated mirrors etc... and other shit that WEIGHS THE CAR DOWN

How's that bragging. They went to that armpit to get it. That's why it had 225 miles on it when I got it.

Wow I'm literally speechless. Camaro btfo by superior German engineering yet again. Is GM even trying any more?

>buying American
>ever

> 2SS is slower
>citation needed

BMW is faster, stay assmad

Same fag, you get BTFO here

XDDD dude link me to tha sweet place u found that meme lolol gotta link that to fbook n reddit

Google

prove the 1SS lapped streets of willow faster first

thorwing a tantrum wont make the camaro faster

i just googled it
found this

Thats a 2ss dumbass

Thats a 2SS dumbass

I just gave my source, my source is google. All this butthurt

>can't deal with the BMW being faster
"u-ur butthurt"

he even added the complementary golden lel face to hide his tears and butthurt LMAO

>older z/28
you should compare it to the new one fag

>Comparing the outdated camaro to the new BMW

My sides are in orbit kek! Please stop, you are desperate

>new z/28

LOL

Needs a WAT Racing vinyl

Only thing you need to remind a BMW fag is matter how hard they try the m cars will never be faster then snek

*trigger warning*

>GM fangirl gets BTFO
>has to bring a viper to the conversation

HAHAH oh wow

maximum buttrage

If you actually watch the video, you will see the car malfunctioned, it happened right after the turn, you can see the wheels lock. Kill yourself

>the car malfunctioned

thats just normal operating procedures for GM

sleep tight nigger

the old SS was 3 seconds behind this stock engine Sienna. is the new SS 3 seconds faster than its predecessor?

Do you weigh 800 pounds?

no, not everyone's fat like your mother.

You sure? I found the unedited version of your pic

enjoy driving your land whale to 7 eleven

hi trigglypuff

m2 curb weight only 50lb lighter than m3, kys

buttmad numale compares $150k limited edition to $40k amerifat

You sound very butthurt

You must be fat or you dont know how to shift

>when girls see me (a 19 year old) driving such a badass and sexy car. To celebrate lets get a American thread going!
you know only men are going to say "nice car bro" and girls will think youre a show off.

s-stop it user

You are telling me girls dont get wet for cars?

They get wet for money and success. Your car's 'ring times mean shite to them.

I lost my virginity in the back seat of a Toyota Celica ... Got a huge ass cramp in my stomach when I came ..

i wish i had a camaro

sorry man, everyone is just gonna think youre a spoiled brat with rich parents