How much difference is there between conventional oils?

How much difference is there between conventional oils?

The Dollar General here has this stuff on for $1.50/qt

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FXqkOZAkXZw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not a whole lot. You shouldn't be putting conventional oil in your car anyway

>be synthetic cuck
>say synthetic cuck shit
>be worse than dino cuck

Synthetic is better in every way

not for rotaries

I've read you shouldn't switch to synthetic in older engines. The high milage dino has shit to keep dem old seals from leaking.

They're literally all the same

Also synthetic best for any car younger than 20 years, don't fall for the natural meme

High milage oil is usually synthetic blend. Meaning half and half.

Dinosaur engine design only takes dinosaur oil. Who would have thought?

this is not even true.

this is what i use so now im not a synthetic cuck
>2015 honda civic

not much difference. If you drive a car that isn't worth a whole lot then i'd say stock up on that sale, at least you're putting clean oil in your car regularly. Can't go wrong

Synthetic oil is literally made to be engine oil why would you not use it

youtube.com/watch?v=FXqkOZAkXZw

I learned so much from the qt oil girl. Most of this is common knowledge if you read the labels on bottle.

Synthetic seems to be king in all fields even in older vehicles, but if you're not comfortable using it then use whatever you feel works best. To each his own.

Clean cheap oil is better than dirty expensive oil technically. Oil from a dollar store is pushing it though, dunno if I'd even use that in my lawnmower, the lowest I'd go is Walmart dinojizz. Asians are known for their "gutter oil" I have visions of dollar store oil being slightly filtered used oil. If it's a shitty car it doesn't really matter.

that looks like the thumbnail to a gangbang video.

>I've read you shouldn't switch to synthetic in older engines.
for different reasons than you think. older engines are worn down and switching to a synthetic can cause those wear points that were being blocked by thicker conventional oil would open up causing it to leak.

Would wife

>muh synthetic
you fags probably run group III oils. none of the "synthetic" garbage you buy is real.

>missed out on the green Castrol SynTec

Cheap synthetic oil is bad for rotaries. Pro teams using rotary emgines all use high quality synthetic oil that burns clean. The residue left from cheap synthetic is where the problem is.

i put in cheap synthetic. i replace it every year.

Peak is good oil. Ran it in my Dad's boat last year (1993? 350 Chevy) and my neighbor helped develop the company.

Tbh I put supertech oil in my car senpai

I wouldn't.

Synthetics have flame retardant additives in them. Rotaries burn oil by design. See the issue here?