ITT: Niggermobiles

Holy fuck it's black Buscemi

I have yet to see anything but niggers drive these

I see more old white ladies driving those

Kek , thread is full of nig nogs

Definitely the Cruze

>"Awwww shieeet Da'Sqkwan, is that a BEEMER?"
>"Awww ye niqqa, we waz Bavarians and shieeeet."

Where I live, I only see asains drive these cars. I've rarely ever seen a black person in a sentra.

god damn sheboon mobile. those are all driven by the same 350lb black woman with a shitty weave

probably much more black women driving them per capita

Niggress mobile

delet this

Kodak aint for all that fuck shit. Ill shoot ur honky ass.

DELETE THIS

>tfw no clean Monte Carlo or Cutlass coupes because niggers have destroyed them all

>This nigga head look like a PT cruiser

This, Monte Carlo, and Malibu Classics are EVERYWHERE in the South driven by Basketball Americans.

This with bald tires, sunburned paint and a fucked interior. What the fuck do these people do to their cars that the console is broken in half and the dashboard has literal rips and holes in it

No user, cars *they* drive

better?

>not posting up an old cop Caprice

holy shit this.

always black women.

>burnt paint
must be their mixtapes :^)

it pleases me greatly that blacks stay the fuck away from german cars in my town

>300
>altima/maxima
>charger
>s i x f o u r

wew

mfw one of my favorite cars ever is a total nigmobile :C

I've only seen hipsters drive these.

>BMW iz klean
kek

This is the go to car for pretending you're rich. Doesn't matter what race you are this car is bought by people who act like they make 6 figures and actually make 40k.

Didn't even have to look at the thread and knew you were talking about that Chrysler.

300s, Escalades, old Buick landbarges (Park Ave and LeSabre mostly), beater Devilles, B15 Sentras, and pretty much anything Dodge or Plymouth.

Pretty much any American car that isn't developed by Euro Ford.

What an awful attempt at memeposting

nissan altima

>nissan altima
>posts maxima

dem nigger rims

>nigger germboos

You tried

I saw this yesterday. I actually want it it looked fun

you guys clearly don't live in the south east

Apparently 75-ish is the new six-fo.

AW DAYUM NIGGA WE BEEN DUN DIN HOOD BLOX DAWGS FO DUBB DATS UPPA HERR MOFUCKA

>sign telling people how to cross the street
Only in Murrika.

Wr pls

>implying

Yeah but it doesn't tell you which sign lights up when you can walk.

>>sign telling people how to cross the street

>implying it isn't a sign telling people how to cross the street

I love donks. These are awesome. I wish they came back.

>no one has posted a nissan altima

lol fuck nevermind

Saw one of those at a buy here pay here. Two tone blue and silver, lifted on massive chrome rims.

i see these several times a day where I live. I like the Flintstones Vitamins one

>What the fuck do these people do to their cars that the console is broken in half and the dashboard has literal rips and holes in it

I have the answer:

LET'S PUT MY DIRTY FEET ON THE FUCKING DASHBOARD, EVEN THOUGH THE DRIVER SAID NOT TO

LET'S EAT IN THE CAR

LET'S FUCK AROUND WITH PERMANENTLY STAINING SHIT IN THE CAR

LET'S NOT ASH THE BLUNT IN THE GODDAMNED ASH TRAY

FUCK IT JUST ASH IT LITERALLY ANYWHERE ELSE

you wonder why they're beat up

niggers are why

forced but accurate

Now we list cars that niggers don't drive.

honest to god, ive never seen a black person with a charger around where I live (maine).

but i drive a niggermobile I guess

Every guy of all races where I live drive either a Charger, Camero, Mustang, or WRX. I guess that's because I live near a military post.

plot twist; they're all actually undercover cops

>only $44k

why? what's the catch?

Depreciation.

It's 12 years old and probably needs a $20k service as soon as you get it. The interior probably isn't Bentley-tier anymore either.

Look at how old it is and it's in Philly so road salt probably fucked it up also

Fucking canadians

>be me, looking on armslist for sweet gun deals
>see Glock 43 for sale, kinda want
>click on it and every picture is like 10 niggers posing with their own guns and the glock 43 aimed at the camera
>"glock is clean bro, just come thru southside to picc it up, come alone I dont want a bunch of ppl comin thru"
>"come alone"
>"come alone"

fug that, nobody goes to southside alone.

ayyy thats the yoo hoo donk, I used to live in his town and worked at a car wash when I was 17 and everytime he came there he let me drive that big bitch around, it feels like a lifted truck except worse handling and he has speakers built in underneath the car to piss off baby boomers extra hard.

Are there niggers in Maine? It's a blue welfare state so I guess so, just never thought of Maine as somewhere they'd want to live.

Its cause it VAGUELY looks like a RR Phantom if you squint with the sun in your eyes

>pawn shop
>chicken shack
>rent-a-center
>Reggie's ____
>L.A. nails.

This is just too easy. Im sure if i looked hard enough i could make out a check cashing place or payday/title loan store.

I wondered the same thing when I worked at a car rental place. They'd always rent a Chrysler or a Chevy Impala and it'd ALWAYS come back a fucking warzone. Ash from blunts in impossible to reach places, trash, old fast food, bottles, and that fucking grease they put in their hair all over the headrests and steering wheel.

fuckin saved

Is that a 7 Series? Tupac had good taste.

ITT: jealous and poor pigskins

everywhere you look

I don't see this as much anymore. 10 years ago it was everywhere. Guess they all got repo'd :^)

>luxury cars
>not depreciating at an astounding rate
pick one

>undercover cops
>driving anything but nondescript beaters
"undercover" doesn't mean what you think it means.

moving_goalposts.gif

RIP

also Navigators during early 02-03

I-Is that a Manurhin?

There's Somalians, but they are drive huge SUV's.

Ive seen more niggers driving a Lexus or a GMC than a sports car.

There's Somalians, but they are driving huge SUV's.

Ive seen more niggers driving a Lexus or a GMC than a sports car.