I just cant find a flaw

No boot to carry shit on smaller sedans though.
Thats about it.

>Alien design on newer models

>No manual option. Just plain old torque converters.

I guess it makes sense considering their target demographic is above 50 years old.

They're Camry's with the price knocked up 10k just because of the "luxury" Lexus title

The average age of a new car buyer in the USA is 52 years old.

Lexus and Cadillac are actually targeting younger people in their ads to get rid of the old people stigma associated with them and both have given more attention to sportier production models.

Camries are good though.

Wide mouthed new lexus look like garbage to me. I love 90s lexus styling. 8 spd 3.5 cars and anything f related are really nice though.

I think the fascias of the IS and RX are ugly. Those are literally the only two flaws I can think of.

They don't sell the Mark X, Crown, Prado, Fortuner nor Hilux here. No RWD cars to speak of other than the FR-S. Those are major flaws.

Bad electricals. 10/10 besides that.

Which Lexus is built off the Camry? Please let me know.

The new 2017 GS update has actually done a lot to make the spindle grill more palatable. Hope this spreads throughout their portfolio.

I like them. I think they looks great in real life, but horrible in pictures. The only gripe I have about Lexus is that they still haven't come out with a replacement for the 2GR. It's the same 3.5 they've been using for years.

That still looks bad though

>Which Lexus is built off the Camry?

the ES shares a platform with the camry but that's it.

Correction. They are camrys and avalons with a price hike.
Not when they make it look worse and price it higher.

>Correction. They are camrys and avalons with a price hike.

only the ES shares a platform with the camry

what are you talking about?

Lemme clarify for you guys. The only cars Lexus has that share a platform/engine with Toyota are the ES (Avalon) and CT (Prius). The IS, GS, LS, and RC are all Lexus engines/RWD platforms.

What about the SUVs?

The RX is based off the Harrier and the LX is based off the Land Cruiser

The electricals were bad in the mid 90s
Everything was fixed post 2001.
Keep in mind that the more fancy shit exists, the more that might break.

I want to know how to do this in Photoshop

You are stupid and know nothing about Lexus automobiles.

Still stupid.

Besides the polarizing spindle grill design, you really can't. The vehicles are reliable, have a nice interior, and the brand consistently scores top of the class in customer satisfaction. They offer almost every type of vehicle from a compact hybrids and large luxury sedans SUVs to performance-oriented sportscars and highend supercars. A pickup is just about the only class of vehicle they don't make. Few other manufacturers can match that kind of variety and execute it as well as Lexus.

No manual option is the only thing to dislike in the Lexus line up, but given the bias towards comfort & ride, I guess they figure not many buyers would want a manual transmission.

How do nips make such good cars, Veeky Forums?

>filename
kek

The ES is built on the K-Platform which is shared with a bunch of Toyota vehicles including the Camry, but it's actually more closely related to the Avalon. Most of it's equipment is pretty unique though.

holy shit that is awful looking

why lexus

Go look at it IRL though. It just looks shit in pictures.

I've seen similar ones with those grills. I just cant get over that design, it just looks too derpy. Rear looks fantastic though.

People that say this have never sat in both, lexus is much more comfortable.

with the grills, while I don't particularly like them, they look better in person rather in pictures

They look pretty great in person.

>they look better in person

kys

>muh diesel Euroshitbox

What the hell is this front grill. I tought they will tone it down, but it's getting ridiculous.

>projecting