Weekend is nearly here br/o/s, what tune ups do you have in store for your car this weekend?

Weekend is nearly here br/o/s, what tune ups do you have in store for your car this weekend?

New black ice tree

Clean it, again.

gonna piss in the fuel tank cause my mate dave said it would clean out the injectors and make it go faster so fuck it

Test driving vehicles, and replacing my wipers.

List so far
>Mazda CX-3
>Mazda CX-5
>Mazda 6
>Ford Escape
>Ford Edge
>Ford Flex
>Ford Taurus
>Lexus ES
>Lexus NX
>Toyota Rav4
>Toyota Avalon
>VW Passat
>VW Tiguan
>Audi Q3
>Audi A4

Other than that, nothing but physical therapy.

just pick one you fussy cunt

DD started stuttering under acceleration at low speed, so I'm going to try changing the sparkplugs and hope its not the coil pack.

Also need to grind back the paint on my mx5's sills to see how extensive the rust is before welding it.

I have to find one that accommodates my special snowflake medical issues.

If I didn't have these problems, I'd buy a Fiesta ST or MS3.

Go on, you know you want to

might take a look at a 95 town car in my area.

maybe this will be the one

im not in a rush to get a car, but i sort of am

What is your medical issue? I might be able to halp.

Maybe change the oil, maybe sell the car. I really want a sportier car, but i also like not having payments and i only have 6k to put down.

probably fiddle around base tunes, rolling the front fenders, touch up paint, seeing if I can find that blasted trunk leak.

I tried man, test drove one last month and it just about killed me.

Spinal damage at the L3-L5 vertebrae
Pilonidal cysts on my ass

Pic related

so basically the only thing you can drive is a buick?

>what tune ups do you have in store
The Italian kind, fucking rekin minivans and civics at the lights

>tune-ups
Dad pls go

I get those cysts too. I currently have one about a inch wide. Stupid things can be crazy painful.

Well I just bought this thing and the air cleaner isnt on the carb so I'm either gonna install the factory one or buy a nice shiny chrome one. Also have to tune the carb because it sounds like it's running a little lean

>tune up

If parking it up until I am ready to go to the bar or the beach after playing some playstation is a tune up, then that.

Finally got my car back after it Being stuck in class for 3 weeks.
>Fresh Oil
>Add every BG additive possible
>New tires
>Solve brake grinding(Has brand new Pads & Rotors)

bought moderately used ford focus for 1400, need to drop a significant amount of time into fixing it, but not a lot of money. Fits my needs perfectly.

>Have to replace headlights, seals are bad --- $73
>bought a new cigarette lighter socket, not sure if the old one is bad or if its the fuse, will know soon enough --- $15
>Need to install a stereo head --- $50
>has slight smell of exhaust when AC is on, muffler rattles occasionally. Need to do some diagnostic and then repair on whatever is wrong with that whole manifold. ($200? could be more, less.)
>need to replace factory throttle body with a secondary one as factory one is poorly made and sticks ($80)

Repairs will be more time consuming than anything, but trans shifts fine and engine is an easy one to work on.

Ballparking $400 in stuff to put into it to make it serviceable again, and then cosmetic shit later this summer.

>KBB values the car at 2200 in good shape
>laughing_whores.jpg

Dropping a fuel tank to drain ancient gas and to make replacing all fuel lines easier.

Probably going to change the muffler on my F type jag. I can't enjoy listening to it purr after my daughter said it sounds like a lawn mower.

Unfortunately

Which is why I'm test driving a metric fuckton of cars until I find one that's comfy. What might be comfy for most people may not be comfy for me, and vice versa.

I've had 3 surgeries so far (1 debridement, 2 full removals) and they're back and worse than ever. So between spinal damage from getting run the fuck over, and these cysts I'm all sorts of fucked up. My back isn't nearly as bad now that I've had constant physical therapy for the past two years, but you can't really do the same thing with these little bastards on my butt.

Who would think a couple of butt sores would be so god damn debilitating.

I just prayed for you. Not a nice thing to live with.

Gotta put in wheel bearings and replace 2 lug nuts. Gonna be a pain in the ass that I'm not looking forward to

AVALON
V
A
L
O
N

Thinking of advancing my timing belt a hair for shits

I gotta replace front rotors, almost 90% worn. Been in between jobs and just don't have the money for new ones so I'll be combing some pull apart yards tomorrow morning.

gonna replace a ball joint, spark plugs, do a valve adjustment, and rotate tires

Brake, clutch bleed.
Coolant, thermostat,rad cap (Please god please it better not be a rooted pump).
Maybe order some tranny oil if I have any money left.

That feel when you clean it, wax and then silicone the plastics.
>It rains and your car is the only one in the parking lot with perfectly distributed droplets pooled on the flat panels

I gotta get some plugs too, been down a cylinder for a while and I hope it's just because the plugs are 6+ years old.

mate how do you get them so easily? I've had one and it hasn't come back

Throwing some rally lights on the Del sol. Welded up the top of the frame tonight, should get it all finished by Sunday.

>not using an impact screw driver

Get fucked.

R u srs? Dont

Try an e90 3 series without any sport packages, my 328i feels like a buick

DD done.
Well it was fun talking about having 8 sparkplugs in an i4 and the mega fuel economy it gives you, but the novelty wore off pretty fast when you start working on the ones against the firewall.

try 16 in a v8

I was about to recommend you a higher grade Citroen but those aren't sold in the US, Citroen's suspension is really super comfortable.

Ranger?

dropping in this 455

in to this

At least with a V8 the engine is not transversely mounted in a 2 foot wide engine bay
Honda Jazz. Ok, it's not going to win the award for worst car to work on if you have a decent range of socket accessories, but still.