What do you guys think about this car...

What do you guys think about this car? I'm looking to buy it but i don't know how expensive the bad body work fix would it be. He wants 10k for this salvage v6 mustang with the PP package and 20k miles, it obviously had a rear end collision, the extra tire compartment doesn't seem damage at all so it couldn't have been that bad.
Any thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/666367006/overview/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here's another picture of the sloppy body work done in this car.

>V6
>Salvage
>V6
>10k
>V6
>S197
>V6
Nigga the fuck is you doing

Hahahah for real OP just walk away who buys a v6 mustang

>v6
>mustang
>salvage
Kill yourself

rule #1. dont buy a salvage car
rule #2. always get the V8. V6's are made so when you buy one you end up regretting it and buying a V8

Shistang. AKA one trick pony that goes fast...and thats all

My wife doesn't like the idea of me driving a V8 and in struggling to get any credit what so ever

Get a Pontiac GXP 5.3
They are v8 automatic fwd and cheap

Would it be better if i buy it for 8k? A V8 would also be good but the cheapest one i can find is 20k which is way too much for me right now, and besides, 305ho doesn't seem that bad, more so with the performance package and the 3.31 gears with manual transmission.

>fwd
>automatic
Not today nigga.

What I've learned OP is that Veeky Forums loves loves LOVES to parrot things they once read. Its so common that people just take it as fact.

The 2011-2014 v6 mustangs have as much horsepower as the GT V8s of 2010 and earlier.
Ive driven it and its a damn fun car. In fact at times I'd get frustrated that I wasnt able to safely open up the throttle on public roads.
305hp is more than enough for a practical DD.

Id be worried about that salvage title though. Try to find more info, if there is frame damage, abandon ship.

The only issue i see is the salvage title. Im sure for just a bit more coin you can get a v6 with a clean title. from the looks of the car its either a 2011 or 12

here op this is a example 5k more than what you're looking at, its a 14 v6. Led taillights standard Hid headlights standard. 6 speed 20k miles.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/666367006/overview/

That actually looks pretty neat, but the car itself is extremely far away from my location, I'm from SoCal and the cost of the delivery service would be too much for me right now though.
I'm considering this car because it has the performance package and all the premium options in it, and well, the low mileage.
It doesn't seem to have frame damage although I'll talk with the seller to have the car check by my mechanic just to be sure, and the rear suspension and spare tire compartment are untouched as far as i could see.
I'd agree that 10k may be a little to much, I'll see if i can get it down to 9k or something close, thanks for the help!

>my wife

holy shit, I tell my girlfriend of 4 years, this is what I'm doing and how it's gonna happen. I don't ask her for shit, pussy.

That's not the OP but my gf is also reluctant about me buying a manual car since she doesn't know how to drive one and we had an experience in which she thad to take me to the hospital using my car. Not that it matters, I'll just show her how to drive the stick.

I think it will run you 500 bucks on a covered car carrier.

Never buy a salvaged car. The v6 in those year Mustangs are not bad at all. But the salvage thing and it being 10k... just forget it man.

>user wants to have a Mustang but his wife won't let him

top jej

Yeah that's probably going to work out fine.

Don't be another Catstang.

What's wrong with cats?

This, seriously.
I mean i was totally rooting for him to pull off his Frankenstein Fastback though, woulda been neat.

Tfw my wife has a mustang and i don't.

>wife wont let me drive a V8

I don't even want to call you a cück because that's too easy.

In case you're serious, he was some tripfag that bought a #rekt S197 thinking he could restore it, gave up and went full damage control on Veeky Forums

Top kek, he should've know better about buying a rekt car, buying a salvage car is like gambling, you might get a good car that only has cosmetic damage or you may get a rekt car that needs to be fixed all over.

At least the Ecoboost Mustang gets good fuel economy and its lightweight (and you can tune it a bit). The V6 is just shit.

Maybe you should Fiat 500.

You clearly don't have any testicles.

Ecoboost mustangs are a meme, 2011-2014 v6 mustangs are faster, cheaper and make a better engine sound than the turbo 4banger ecoboost desu.

>My wife doesn't like the idea of me driving a V8

CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

They aren't the V8s, and you will regret not getting the V8. The whole goddamn point is the V8 engine.

OP just get a clean 05-09 GT for the same price

just as fast, and you get the mean v8 exhaust note

And my 2012 Chevy cruze had as much HP as a 90s miata, doesn't make it better does it faggot?

>The whole goddamn point is the V8 engine.
[citation needed]

>buy pony car
>don't want v8

>buy supra
>n/a
>buy corvette
>automatic
>buy f body
>305
This is how retarded you sound

hey OP

walk away, its really poorly fixed.

look at those panel gaps on the right side trunk and bumper.. It's bad, it's really fucked up.

You'll never be able to sell it.
Just buy an older mustang.

>offers rants instead of citations
Pic related is how you sound

>getting cucked out of a V8

And then he bought another, expecting to make a profit from parting it out.

HAHAHAHAHA

buy the V8 and teach her how to manual on it. Low end torque makes it EZ

How costly would it be to fix it though? That was the whole purpose of this thread kek.

>implying there's anything wrong with fwd

>implying fwd can compete

>Torque steer
>Oversteer
>Being FWD

>torque steer
Muh ahms is noodles
>oversteer
Every car does that when you corner too fast.

There is no citation needed. It's a muscle car (pony car if you want to get pedantic). You aren't buying them for luxury or an amazing chassis. You're buying them for a powerful v8.

I'm in a similar boat. I gave my wife's son my Cobra for his 18th birthday and I want to get a new GT350 but my wife won't let me because of the gas mileage so I have to get the V6

Its salvaged. Its worth a third of that price.

>FWD
>oversteer unless you do a handbrakey, a scandi flickadoodle, or an oi m8 i haven't changed my tires in 30 years

u wot m8

Good, I'll see if i can get it down to 3.3k