Custom Maid 3D General /cm3dg/

Custom Maid 3D General #6

Memewatch Edition

Read the pastebin and check the wiki before asking a question.
pastebin.com/qZQGcmxX (embed)
wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php?title=Custom_Maid_3D_2

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT.
Use web OCR to get kanji of error messages:
newocr.com/
i2ocr.com/free-online-japanese-ocr

>Latest CM3D2 Patch
kisskiss.tv/cm3d2/update.php

>KISS Staff Blog
kisskiss.tv/kiss/diary.php

>KISS DLC Shop
cm3d2-shop.s-court.me/top.php?ctv=1

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

ux.getuploader.com/n777_mod/download/166/コルネリア.rar
ux.getuploader.com/cm3d2_f/download/57/cm3d2_f_57.zip
ux.getuploader.com/wasabi_mod/download/21/ソリッドアイ(ヒモなし).zip
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dead Game.

Haven't touched it for awhile. How much does Act 2 add?
I tried looking on the wiki but it hadn't been updated yet.

You can reset her mood by changing her pose before she walks away, not a fix but a workaround I know, but better than nothing.

I'd also like to know which mods do this, I've had to redo a lot of things because I idle sometimes.

lol...

I'm barely touching the game with the 0.5% done english patch or whatever, I haven't noticed any mood or opportunity for accidental anything, what are you referring to?

How the heck do I move the camera during scenes?
It always stays in the fixed position and I can't see what's happening.

How much of the game is currently translated. I'm using a translation that came with download, but it seems to mostly translate the early story parts only. Am I missing some more up-to-date translation here?

An unknown mod feature that takes place in meido creator, you can leftclick her tits and pussy to grope her, her facial expression will change, you can also rightclick face and ass to slap her.

Should be the same way you move it around in the maid creator, hold right mouse and move mouse to pan, middle mouse to reposition the camera itself, scroll to zoom.
Otherwise, check readme for your camera mod (one comes with Sybaris AIO)

You're missing nothing.

Like 5%, Just use VNR, it's not gonna be translated anytime soon.

That sucks, is it just due to lack of interest in the game in general?

Using the 64x version btw, which I read VNR doesnt work with, is it possible to just copy over savefiles into a freshly installed 86x version of the game?

Mostly because the guys at dongfire get discouraged at the amount of lines the game has (more thank 70k lines of dialogue) and the constant updates that KISS keeps adding.

And i wouldnt know, never used the x64 version, never had any reason to.

Money talks. Why not create a fundraiser and hire a translator in their place? I bet a lot of maidfags would gladly donate just to keep the translations going.

If one were to be created I'd def pitch in, this is one of the best H-games I've ever seen, if the developers would translate it themselves they'd be drowning in dosh.

CM3D and CM3D2 is only allowed to be distributed and played in Japan for a reason.
translating it officially wouldn't get them any more NEET golds

Western Market would never support the type of business model KISS does with the game. Also all the bdsm and suggested rape in the game would make another RAPELAY and I think kiss doesnt want that.

I wish there was a gyaru personaltiy

waitingforyou

NTR is for nerds.

>find cool nip mod
>goes to download
>password protected
>"dm me on twitter for the passwords ;^)))"
Fuck these people. What the hell is their problem?

>>both NTR training events
I don't think I have found those yet, how do you get them?

Also I wish the NTR Domination events were marriage only and that there were some more follow up scenes.

I also wish I knew what the heck was happening in them. Especially event 2 but no one wants to go into detail about it.

I just see her cheating(?), then double blowjob with you and the customer and then she goes onto fuck him, then you make up at the end? Also how does this scene work with the Yandere maid?

It would be interesting if her going the NTR route would allow your personal maid the fuck customers from then on.

Post pics, one of us might know. the problem is tiny penises

I wish the VIP events weren't so standalone
They wouldn't even need to make separate classes like the NTR maid one, just make her into a NTR bitch for all skills if she did NTR domination or something

>the problem is tiny penises
Fair enough.
I'm looking for the password to this shit. I'm only interested in the bangs, but apparently it's a full package. Here's the link ux.getuploader.com/n777_mod/download/166/コルネリア.rar

>n777
>He doesn't know

I won't tell you

The costumer is just better at sex than you.
Also she fucked alot between the two events.
Old man included.

>>He doesn't know
You're right, it's why I'm asking. It's fine if you won't tell me though, I'm just looking for decent straight bangs.

It would be fun if you could "lose" her for while and then either cuck her back, choose to let it keep happening (where you both enjoy it) or lose her forever.

Next time try googling the name of the modder.

that guy's passwords are always @n777 or n777@

>cuck her back or forgive her
how about putting her in the dungeon permanently?

You can always dismiss her.
Or i dont know.
Kick her slutty ass to street.
or kill them both

>tried n777@
>it fucking works
Goddammit. I tried his name and some other shit, but didn't think about adding the @. Thanks.

How about winning her back with your sexual skills and then kicking her ass onto the street?

All these ideas, and by the end of the day you're still NTRd and failed as a man
The only winning move is not to play, or alternatively embrace and like it

Ive played it.
But i said no to the customer.

Are classes used for anything beyond unlocking skills and outfits?

what is yotogiatmosphere for?
sybaris came with a lot of useless shit

I don't understand how this game isn't mostly translated yet. It doesn't seem like there's an incredibly high amount of dialogue.

I'll give you a hint

it's the first 4 letters of this guys post with @

>doesn't seem like there's an incredibly high amount of dialogue

oh it was already answered derp

see

Please spoonfeed a tiny bit.

Which mods/tools do I need to look into to make fat sluts way past the built-in slider ranges?

I gather it can be done by at least editing save files but I couldn't get the version I found to work. Also, I swear I won't plague this general with my creations in case you do take a minute to point me to the right direction.

How much fat are we talking about dobson?.

Give me your worst (or best depending on how you look at it).

Guys, is there any mod that lets me give maids bigger butts? I can stand that there is an option for ridiculously humongous cow-tits with no way to attach an appropriate rear to make up for the balance issue.

Show me what you got.

???
Both wideslider and that plugin that comes with sybaris offer options for both tits and ass
Where did you even find a mod that only unlocks tits?

Post maids

Not sure what you mean.

I'm just now looking into the mods trying to get something going. Got nothing yet!

Why is tsundere the best personality? I normally dislike the archetype but this one is GOAT

>not holding the rapier properly
just fucking die

バブー~

Anyone know what the hair / side hair is for Atago in this pic or where to get it?

I don't know what an Atago is but I'm pretty sure all these hairs are from base game and DLC
you gotta buy them in shop, some items might be barred behind an achievement

eyy could you share that eyebag mod my man?

Do you still have that dakimura mod that you could reupload?

For the dudes that want big titts or butts, I'm pretty sure there's a mod where you unlock the sliders in the game so you can max them out without a cap, it should be somewhere on dongfire mods.

Can't be sure since I don't know where the folder is, try this link
ux.getuploader.com/cm3d2_f/download/57/cm3d2_f_57.zip

I made the maid but I'm not the guy that make that mod

I don't care if you made the mod or not, do you have it or not? I remember way back you posted it once in /hgg/ and the modder took down both accounts since then

The guy that post it is the modder, not me

nice mod, but that's not the one pham

Dammit hang on, I'll search it again.

Can't find the damn thing, but I'll give you this to enjoy
ux.getuploader.com/wasabi_mod/download/21/ソリッドアイ(ヒモなし).zip

welp. I'll take it, thanks

Don't worry, I'll find it later

sweet, good luck

Anyone else manage to get the dialog translation patch to work? It's not wordwrapping properly for me during the AV scene.

did you install the included font?

anybody got the link to the mod that adds the egyptian outfit?

nevermind, i found it

Anyone experienced a bug like this? I just updated to v1.33

follow this rabbit hole

Anyone using the Text.To.Clipboard plugin? It seems to no longer work after applying ACT.2 for me. The assembly loads but the plugin does not apply.

Thanks, repatching got it to work again

at some point after some patch the color palette plugin stopped working
is there any special hotkey for it outside the hair menu in editor?
console shows its loaded

It doesnt work with Maid battle.
Works with the rest.

Mine no longer works with the rest. I tried repatching with reipatcher a few times with a new Assembly file as well.

Does anyone know where to find good twintail models? Or any good hair?
he spreadsheet is cancer to navigate.

Nevermind, I swapped from x64 to x86. It works now.