pastebin.com/3vpxc0jG
Leveling Specs:
imgur.com/a/aNm8V
Vanilla WoW Head:
db.vanillagaming.org/
Kronos official DB:
vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz
Pre-BiS:
pastebin.com (someone fix this link already wtf)

old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/yqyCTnX
vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?item=14156
youtube.com/watch?v=gbcGX9zO1u8
youtu.be/nnjGw9ZL3QQ
vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?issue=4622
reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/4vzpnf/gm_corruption_on_kronos_2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for this server is shit and I want Nostalrius back NOW

twitch /elatedblowfish

elysium ptr testing

>still 2 weeks until Elysium

hi can someone please answer me:

is this a trans woman???

"lol"

Guess who

>tfw elysium is already 10x better than kronos and will only continue to get better

>people this infatuated with rhox

PSA PSA PSA

to anyone just starting out on kronos or fed up with it: ELYSIUM - A BRAND NEW PRIVATE SERVER - is coming out the 17th of august.

We're all rolling horde there. Some /wpsg/ legends are going there aswell as the best of /krog/. We hope to see you there!

Dont forget to join us in the elysium discord. A Veeky Forums discord will be made soon.
discordapp.com/invite/yqyCTnX

>he willingly plays on a server where orcs can use a WHITE MECHANOSTRIDER

Atleast elysium wont have this p2w """"cosmetics""""" crap.

Elysium is shit, im just going to reroll k2

lol probably rhox lol

t. not rhox lol

lol

Who are you in game? And what did you do to make rhox so mad?

keep in mind that gurt and crabs who are fairly normal spent over 20 hours a day talking with rhox...how do they do it?

reminds me of goth

kys

stockholm syndrome

they used a bot

its disquiet
he tried to and in some cases fucked over every horde pvp ranker by mark bombing for standing 1 to get 5 more % into his rank 9 after saying he would stack

almost everyone has him on ignore now

>rhox spergs on a random that steals bracket 1
>/krog/ feels less cucked by him

THIS IS SOME SERIOUS FUCKING BUSINESS DUDE

>pvpers

"lol"

he fucked over 1 person, no one else was affected

>he only fucked over Rhox

comedy gold

"lol"

BRAH, I'M NOT SALTY YOU FUCKING FAGGOT lol

lol YOU'RE MAD, BRAH

STAY, MAD BREH lol

lol
o
l

the thing people are irritated about is that he lied to them and fucked people over for no real gain for himself

hilarious dessu

wait is rhox still doing the nervous lol he does when he's panicking? thats adorable

bet hes still losing to pugs too

woops i forgot it doesnt count as a loss when the pugs force you to afk out xD

>rhox cucked by some random r9 guy

kek

Should I roll on Kronos or wait for Elysium?

How much do these pieces cost each?

this is literally what he wanted to do so he could meme about it but failed now no one will speak to him.

really makes me think where a shaman who pvp's all day gets this much gold

really makes me think

because gold is hard to get, really now

how could an enchanter ever have gold?

Just wait on elysium, it comes out in like 2 weeks and is a fresh start. Besides its flat out better than kronos and has no mount shop, no multiboxing allowed and no character auction house so no p2w.

around 20g-40g each I think

Rhox gets so much gold from his salt mine that he was able to buy his entire pvp group epic riding and the gear

Kronos 2 is comfy.

I think I'll play Kronos while I wait.

If Elysium turns out to be shit I'll have a character ready to play on Kronos.

Most expensive ones are 2handers at around 28g.

They are cheap as fuck.

lol

Does anyone know a Dragonscale Leatherworker?

Rhox got donated 1500g from Insaniax and he already had like 800g before that

Kronos obviously

Why is that even a question you fucking retard

Stop being so fucking mean, you double retard.

That's what i'm doing, just don't burn out famalam.

This
People complain leveling in vanilla is hard work.
Man, fuck you. Compared to playing dota 2 with my mouthbreathing friends, I'm keeping it chilly and freeing Willy while grinding and questing my way through Azeroth.

What classes do you alliance homos need?

Druids

Both guilds I raided with needed hunters as well, but I know for a fact there is a shortage of druids.

Nihilum has more hunters than it needs.
Druids>Warlocks>fury Warriors(ironically)

What the hell do you need druids for?

BWL?

We are full on druids now

we have Grud and Grudi

Many people claim them to be the best cross-raid healers, which is great in any 40 man

This kind of shit is the reason nobody likes you Grud. Fuck off.

>wake up
>look in the mirror
>realize I'm still Grud
>get sad
>my friend list is pretty much non-existent at this point thanks to my crippling social autism
>immediately jump to my "battle station"
>accidentally hit the desk
>desk shakes so hard three of the 20 iron brew cans fall off and clatter on the floor
>log into WoW
>yell "FOR ATTENTION" in gchat but no one responds because no one likes me
>log on /krog/
>finish my daily 100 anti-indi shitposts
>see someone suggesting to gkick grud
>almost explode from rage, create 300 false-flags pretending to be my friend
>time to raid MC
>fresh level 60 a paladin does more hps even though I have the best gear
>log on Veeky Forums and make fun of indi
>nobody responds to me, where is everyone?
>log on my alt to avoid ignore lists
>they're all on the if bridge shittalking, dancing and making fun of me, even Qlurf
>try to join in, /dance but never say anything because can't get past ignore list anyhow
>log on my druid again
>try to befriend anyone I can
>get cucked by my own guild that hates me
>whatever I still have nihilum
>never responds because everyone hates me and won't let me into their clique

Thinking about killing myself, lads.

lol xD okay senpai good thing i'll never get kicked eh'? :D
stfu and keep raiding with me to get me geared looool gonna leave for another guild sooner or l8r anyhow with your hardwork ;P
cuuuuucked
clucking cucks getting mad at me on the forums anonymously lollzz

>rhox so mad at that r9 guy he impersonates Grud on here

"lol"

I like Grud. :3

why do you burn yourself out on shit servers instead of waiting for crestfall? they even have nost staff on board now.

I LOVE GRUD

except for every self-aware person there's 2 underage faggots that are still in their autistic /b/-tard phase

>burn yourself out
kys normie

grud is gay lol

Glurf just triggers them until they gquit, see urist and humbert.

>based Rhox and his boys helpin us kill Azure
thanks senpai

t. "lol"

>minor class bugs that will be fixed
vs
>shit server with shit gms
>nonexistant pet pathing
>ranged mob that just stand there instead pf pathing into los
>inflated dps numbers
>undertuned content
>guildies selling characters when they get loot
>mount cash shop

lmao, krone drones are so cute.

Are we joining?

>shit gms
Objective and lmso nice ban
>non existent pet pathing
false information
>ranged mobs just standing there
Actually they follow me around los flawlessly
>inflated dps
Literally the same on elysium neither have progressive items
>undertuned content
More false information

Last true are valid
Not worth playing on a doa russian shithole

The test results I posted yesterday is now a Reddit meme. Christ. This depresses me heavily.

Look. If you want fucking answers about Elysium, head over to Valkyrie, make an account, log into the Elysium test PTR, make the character class you'd care about, and fade into the game world.

you start off at level 60 with 10,000 gold and the ability to use the " .additem " command. You can then use the Kronos Twinhead database to look up items and their mangos ID # or you can use the Vanilla WoW database. Either works.

Example - vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?item=14156

Is the bottomless Bag item, so you would type onto your 'say' line within the game, " .additem 14156 4 " to get 4 bags. or just the item number by itself to get 1 item. Use the above format without the quotes and it will work.

Look through the items, equip your character, run to a capital city and get whatever training you want, and then test your class abilities. It will take less than 30 minutes.
You can see for yourself at that point if Elysium will be shit or not and then move on.

everything i said is true.

>mocky cucks everyone by skinning azu

what a lad

>flying from Rut'theran to Darkshore is free
>flying from Rut'theran to Azshara takes you through Darkshore and Astranaar and costs over 9s
>flying from Darkshore to Azshara is direct and costs barely over 6s

Half the shit you said about elysium isnt even true, i went and checked the entangling roots and it worked. but the kolkar wrangler did not chain net me at all.

sound to me like you found one broken thing and made up a list of lies.

Their excuse for every bug people are finding is "lol jk this isn't actually the build we are using for Elysium."

Literally, I'm not even joking. I want that server to be good. I want something better than Kronos. But I'm really not convinced at all.

you are full of shit. Some of the kolkar around the barrens stagnant oasis do chain net, as I showed in the screenshot, and some of them do not.
ALL of the Kolkar wranglers in 1000 needles as well as in Desolace by the Magram camp have no cooldown on their nets. I checked these 3 specific sets of Kolkar to see if the cooldown was present (1/2 the time at stagnant oasis, none of the time in those other two spots) because that behavior is IDENTICAL to what Kronos had during it's 26 day open beta before it was fixed, as well as on Nostalrius launch.

It was a simple matter of travel and testing to confirm what I already suspected - Elysium Test is using the latest patched Mangos core and NOT the Anathema core from over 4 years ago that was present on Valkyrie.

Either you know how mangos works, valk-shill, or you don't, and you don't.

Elysium shills BTFO

Post your official leveling soundtracks.

youtube.com/watch?v=gbcGX9zO1u8

Confront the devs in discord pls it would be funny

You are a complete bullshit artist. Its pathetic to see the lengths of which kronocucks will go to make up shit and shill their server.

>kronos has it right
>sweet kronos 2 stage checks /w the CUSTOM scripting

literally kill yourself my man.

This is coming from the guy who plays on a server where:

>You can buy level 60s
>you can buy mechanostriders on horde and vice versa.
>pet pathing for lock and hunter is completely fuked up
>health regen rates is more than double, i never needed to eat pre40.
>dungeons are way too fucking easy
>MC is massively undertuned
>the server crashes every day
>...

I mean come on dude, just let the people play on elysium if they want too. Ive played on k1 and k2 and im also just going to check it out, dont act like kronos is superior, its just the only server we have right now.

Forgot to add mdps also does WAY too much damage atm. And windfury is completely bugged. Ranged mobs also have a tendency to just stand still and stare at you while doing nothing. I could go on.

Btw, does anyone know if kronos launched with DM open? Because on elysium it'll be closed and while that isnt completely pre1.12 itemization t actually gives me high hopes.

i think im gonna resub /krog/

youtu.be/nnjGw9ZL3QQ

You can test this one for yourself both on Elysium test, Valkyrie Ru, Rebirth, and Kronos.

On Kronos if you take a level 20 rogue and stealth up to a level 22 mob in the barrens - let's make it a Dwarf at the dig site in Southern Barrens, you can approach the mob and it will do a 1st step check of your presence. This step is made with your character level + stealth adjustment from race, talents, and items versus the mob's level, your proximity, and the mob's facing. If the 1st check is tripped and the mob has a reason to think you're there, it will do the classic "huh?" pause and turn from Retail. A 3 second time skip happens which allows a player to back the hell up to avoid detection, and the 2nd check happens at the end of that time skip. If the player is still in range, the mob detects them fully.

vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?issue=4622

On the other servers other than Kronos, that piece of custom work was not put in. Elysium Test was certainly one of them.

>super autists waste their livesbug testing and nit picking about minor details that nobody cares about
jesus

Same, retail is objectively better than vanilla.

holy shit elysiumfags on suicide watch right now LOL

>who even cares about bugs lol just play the game omg who cares if it's broken xD

This just in from reddit boys, blatant GM corruption on kronocuck kek:

reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/4vzpnf/gm_corruption_on_kronos_2/

Anyone else already digging kronos' grave?

>kronedrone in panic mode now that reality is setting in that everyone is leaving for Elysium.

It's a PTR. These issues are being flagged up so that they can fix them before launch, just like any other server would do.

>ranged mob that just stand there instead pf pathing into los
But that's wrong. I've never had this happen with a ranged mob ever on Kronos. I LOS them and they run at my cover. Same with mage mobs.

I can make a webm if you really want me to prove that you're off your fucking rocker.

Also, random screenshot because screenshot = quality content.

I actually shit-post about both servers because it creates good discussion and people can finally understand which one is better.

yet you opened with your weakest argument first "shit server with shit gm's" shows your bias and I would reccomend removing that part as the rest are actual points, if true.

I distinctly remember ranged mobs fucking up in arathi highlands, the ogre things. Also those satyrs in desolace. I dunno if they still are but if you can check up sure. Jaime also posted a webm waaaaay back displaying the problem. If you can get in touch with him you might get the webm from him.

kronos cucks in full damage control now that they have seen how good elysiums raid scripting is.

literally finding any minor bug they can to say
>the server is b-bad seee!

^
|
|

kronoscucks getting BTFO.. this is great

What's the cool down on the centaur nets supposed to be? Because I just tested some in 1000 needles and they weren't spamming it like you said, they waited 4-6 seconds before throwing the net again.

All these people shilling Elysium need to get the fuck out.

You aren't advertising, you are shilling. There's a clear-cut difference. You aren't saying 'Kronos is nice, but here's an alternative', you're insulting people on Kronos, you're insulting the decisions of people on the thread.

Yes, I know this is Veeky Forums, but you're beyond caustic. You contribute literally nothing to the thread besides lies and insults, and make the thread an inhospitable place to be and drive away potential new players *to the vanilla scene as a whole*.

Honey attracts more flies than vinegar. You could've touted the positives of your new server, no mudslinging required. We're all looking for a home; Kronos just happens to be most of ours.

Hell, even /wpsg/ is sick of you touting that shit. Get the fuck out.

>referencing wpsg like they are some sort of authority on quality servers

they literally play dead wrath babbies funservers 24/7 for the last 3 years straight