/ k s p g/

>www.reddit.com/r/kspg/
edition

>Can the game be considered a full release?
No, for all intents and purposes, KSP should be considered still in early access state. The game is nowhere near being able to stand on its own legs both from a gameplay perspective (career mode is definitely not ready and balanced) and a stability perspective. There are still major bugs and memory leaks that shouldn't exist on a finished game.

>Are there big issues with the game?
Bugs and instability are still real and frequent problems, as with every product still in beta. Ask in thread for details.

>What are the devs doing?
The most recent update (1.1) was supposedly going to bring a complete overhaul of the GUI, be 64bit friendly, have a refined physics/heating/aero model and generally perform better. While achieving some of these goals, the game is now more unstable than ever, with many users being unable to use the game at all. An external team with heavily questionable experience (Flying Tiger Entertainment) is being tasked with porting the game to PS4, XboxOne and Wii U, with a release deadline that seems to keep slipping.

>Should I buy the game?
KSP is very enjoyable at first, then it usually needs to be modded to retain some sort of longevity, but doing so may dramatically increase the instability of the game. You will be very familiar with the word "Oops!". The Developers, Squad, have shown many times that they can't handle the project and are trying to squeeze all the money they can with the least amount of effort and with controversial PR tactics. The general consensus at /kspg/ is that you should torrent the game, not because the game itself is unplayable, but because most of us agree that Squad does not deserve your money.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CNo0BicRM8k
pastebin.com/11ESnTdE
kerbalspaceprogram.com/
dontdothisto.me/games/iamabadperson/
dropbox.com/s/atzhizfw7pxjdoa/RLA_ProbeParts.zip?dl=0
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/50701-c
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/forum/4-add-ons/
spacedock.info/
imgur.com/a/lIHNS#0
imgur.com/a/S3Qxf
i.imgur.com/PBuWyVx.jpg
ksp.olex.biz/
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/87463-1
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/
pastebin.com/vLmE1QbY
i.imgur.com/dJQEXBX.png
fanfiction.net/s/10607988/1/Structural-Failure
pastebin.com/HK7Qd6if
spaceflightnow.com/tracking/index.html
eol.jsc.nasa.gov/HDEV/
raceintospace.org
abandonia.com/en/games/183/Buzz Aldrins Race into Space.html
reddit.com/r/KerbalSpaceProgram/comments/4vyuyi/can_we_have_a_discussion_about_where_ksp_should_be/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Trailer:

>Dev Stream:

>FAQ
pastebin.com/11ESnTdE

>Game site
kerbalspaceprogram.com/
dontdothisto.me/games/iamabadperson/

>KSP mods
dropbox.com/s/atzhizfw7pxjdoa/RLA_ProbeParts.zip?dl=0 (RLA probe parts, /kspg/ exclusive)
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/50701-c (forum mod list)
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/forum/4-add-ons/ (mod subforums)
spacedock.info/ (community mod repository)

>Flags
imgur.com/a/lIHNS#0

>Party-approved rendezvous and docking tutorials
imgur.com/a/S3Qxf
i.imgur.com/PBuWyVx.jpg

>Some useful calculators
ksp.olex.biz/ (phase angle calculator, for planning trips to other planets)
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/87463-1 (deltaV map)

>Official forum
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/

>Hotkeys for operating your craft that are never mentioned anywhere else.
pastebin.com/vLmE1QbY
i.imgur.com/dJQEXBX.png

>Official /kspg/ fan fiction
fanfiction.net/s/10607988/1/Structural-Failure
pastebin.com/HK7Qd6if

>List of IRL launches.
spaceflightnow.com/tracking/index.html

>View from the ISS:
eol.jsc.nasa.gov/HDEV/

>Race Into Space
raceintospace.org

>Original BARIS for DOSBox scaling and filters and shit
abandonia.com/en/games/183/Buzz Aldrins Race into Space.html

BARIS, Orbiter, Space Engine, OpenTTD, Take On Mars, Project CARS, ULA posting, Aurora, and planes are also welcome ITT.

kspg.sytes.net

NOTE: "kerbal" anywhere in the OP as well as "kspg" in the subject cause the thread to autosage. Please use [REDACTED] in place of these terms when making a new thread.

>sal_vayger
my meme

>just some forumposter
You know that's false.

>divide and conquer this place
it's a non-realtime relay and rally point so that we can continue the fight no matter what measures they take

>defend our right to post here
If you were seriously reading my replies and trying to make meaningful responses, you would have seen that I've said three times now it's meant to be a place of last resort.

Thanks for trying to appear to be MAN agitating against the subreddit. MAN supports the subreddit.

Btw user, do you have any original memes?

space is fun
kerbal is fun
squad is fun

You have been visited by the ball python of shitposting!

Your thread will be comfy, fun and janitor free, but only if you post "thank you kind snek" within this thread!

#happening

reddit.com/r/KerbalSpaceProgram/comments/4vyuyi/can_we_have_a_discussion_about_where_ksp_should_be/

>/kspg/ has multiple off-site threads
>someone still makes a subreddit

really not proving there are anyone but egotists, assholes and idiots in this general desu.

which isn't a justification for deleting it in itself. at least since we rarely discuss KSP we're short on elitists nowadays.

You mad

not mad, disappointed.

Then do something about it instead of whining and I dont mean reporting posts.

>my meme
Show your patent please.

>You know that's false.
Everyone is anonymous here, all possbilities are open, sal_vayger.

>it's a non-realtime relay and rally point so that we can continue the fight no matter what measures they take
It is a mere distraction to split the userbase up and keep us from defending our shitposting rights. We can and will continue the fight here, instead of putting the tail between our legs and running away, like you do.

>If you were seriously reading my replies and trying to make meaningful responses, you would have seen that I've said three times now it's meant to be a place of last resort.
With you being a ledditor, you and your worthless opinion and go fuck yourself, for you don't belong here, and you certainly are not part of the original KSP audience.

>Thanks for trying to appear to be MAN agitating against the subreddit. MAN supports the subreddit.
Take your medication before you spout such agitations. I have no quarrel with MAN, unless he is a ledditor, that is.. What he posts here is his thing, and what he gets as response is the responders thing.

>Btw user, do you have any original memes?
Considering MAN uses this phrase,you are most likely trying to pose as him, since he cares about us and wouldn't try to divide this place further. Just come out of the veil of anomity already, sal_vayger, your plan has been discerned.

there is next to nothing i can do but sit back and watch.

i don't report posts, that isn't conductive to bringing in good new users and it's not conductive to getting rid of bad ones. it just turns them into meme martyrs who can't be told to fuck off without getting you accused of being a janitor.

>I have no quarrel with MAN
Was on your side until you said this. MAN is a retard.

Creating a subreddit was still a dumbfuck decision

>defend our shitposting rights
I know for a fact I'm the only one putting up any fight right now so why don't you start fucking shitposting instead of spreading cancer around?

I'm loving your character assassination attempts, but please, tell us, which memes are yours?

Shitposting is love
Shitposting is life

He may very well be, but calling him out on his groundless rambling is not infringing on his shitposting rights, and therefore no quarrel.

>I know for a fact I'm the only one putting up any fight right now
A fight against /kspg/, that is.

>so why don't you start fucking shitposting instead of spreading cancer around?
You are the only one trying to dissent, and you are failing miserably. Try to remember how /kspg/ has lived for so long when you try us with your next "crusade", sal_vayger.

>I'm loving your character assassination attempts
So you finally admit to being sal_vayger, no further deduction needed.
Do you see this /kspg/? These are the false flags spread out upon us, only one Squad E-Mail away from trying to take away our shitposting rights. But we will stand against them. Like we always did.

Where all my avatar***s at?

Go to bed Angry user

>this newness

Space is fun
Kerbal is fun
Squad is fun

You fuckers... It's been months since this shitflinging started. There's a HUGE difference between shitposting and shitflinging. Pic related. This is how to shitpost.

I'm just going to leave. Might even permanently switch to /ovg/, my friend says it's comfy. You probably know my Steam, if not it's not hard to find. Not gonna come back unless important spess related stuff happens, or you fuckers stop. Snek, Yuri, Max, Flagfig or anyone whom I met that's still actually here. Tell me when this ends.

I just want to shitpost like a few friends like we did before ;_;

Don't leave burd, we need your lewds

>You probably know my Steam
who are you

shitposting is dead because
a) stupidly high post timer
b) increasing ratio of avatarfag posts to user posts
c) increasing focus on individual identities (ok MAN, angry user pls)

Not gonna take the bait again :^)

:^) post burd

We have been through multiple shitstorms. None was worse than this since we're not united this time. Is this a divide and conquerâ„¢ tactic by Squad? Don't know, don't care. This place is not comfy anymore, that's what I care about.

>increasing ratio of avatarfag posts to user posts
Actually, there might be a point here.

When you were getting 5 posts at a time each time you checked, it was nice. Even if one of them was Snek looking for attention, that's fine: You've got 4 left. and snek at the time was more amusing and slightly novel

Now you get 1 post every half hour, and when it's just somebody going "look at me!" instead of something amusing or even just absurdest it's rather annoying.

Man, Trump's just playing 11D homogenic interpolarised anabelioid theta positive elliptoid chess with these liberal schmucks

>ac still broken
>sun comes out

REEEEEEEE

>tfw I've met Barron and he's a little shit

www.reddit.com/r/kspg/

>people unironically asking me to resolve arguments irl
wew

Voyager a cute

britain should not exist.
there are scottish, there are english, there are welsh and there are irish though northern ireland are filled with a weird brand of scottish instead of irish but there are no british. britain is not a nation.

That's brexistential

cat penis?

re

>97% of subreddit upvoted this

>Can we have a conversation about where the general should be
on /r/kspg when?

roses are red
violets are blue
sucking cat dick
is good for you

Reeeee

>USA will never recycle old nukes into electricity