4wding is the stupest Veeky Forums related activity

4wding is the stupest Veeky Forums related activity

>Hey I am bored what do you want to do?
>I know, even though we live in a city with perfect roads lets drive to the middle of nowhere and get bogged for no reason.
>Yeah, sounds awesome.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VvawQY6HuG0
youtube.com/watch?v=3mr_pCrhTkk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

my favourite activity is having sex with your mum

It's kind of like having a low car except your car is huge and you drive to the country side to struggle to get over obstacles in the road.

Low cars do the same thing as 4wders do in the outback but in the city., struggle to get over things and damage their cars.

hey where did your last thread go

It's like kids playing trucks except it's adults playing with real vehicles.

It's stupid but also fun.

People actually enjoy this.

>tfw you don't choose to off road
>choose the easiest path still gets you stuck occasionally

I just want some actual roads, they don't even have to be smooth

Yet, there are people who live in the city and choose to drive into the middle of nowhere to get bogged on shitty roads.

Don't you pay extra money to live in the city or suburbs to avoid shit like this?

That's just called living in the country. And even then you try not to rut up the dirt roads when they're muddy because then they're all fucked up when they dry. Only thing that fixes that is the grader and no county has enough money to do that shit after every hard rain.

I was in a swamp like that yesterday and the roads were actually pretty nice, except for a couple of the rail service roads and the trails you can only drive in winter when it's relatively dry. I think they redid a bunch of them for some gas wells that got drilled out there.

I love going up old logging roads. Hard mudding and rock crawling is gay but going where a normal car can't is hella fun

how me a car that I can smash up to the top of the mountains with all my saws and gear and crew every day and haul out wood animals or what ever else needs to be hauled until then shut the fuck up sit the fuck down I live in Montana and in Montana men drive trucks just cuz your pansy ass can drive your shitty Honda to work everyday without ever needing 4x4 that is if u even have a job you gotta make accusations about another man's cock size I sense jealousy when I hear people say stuff like that and insecurity about your own small pud all though I agree a man with no use for a truck that gets one to look cool and lifts the fuck out of it slaps some shiny rims on and drives around blowing smoke and burning tires yeah that guy is compensating for something but you can't say generally that all truck owners have small ducks cuz your broke jealous and insecure

4x4 tires ass mountains the agree compensating have yeah have I small in a say that all can't the and stuff me gotta else pud or fuck you with crew needing smoke trucks even and cuz be work just every is down I drive and your make truck look insecure your own out to like I needs all then drive shut and the a fuck live out on men gear until saws and cock man's wood haul top sense and no what I the rims Montana up everyday shiny can when the something for you cuz gets is car lifts use cool and that broke burning sit can and to to owners accusations smash a how without truck another I ever ducks it hauled that job for drives that insecurity small fuck up your some blowing ever jealousy jealous though one Honda say shitty my your about a slaps and people in pansy but guy about if with day of generally that to hear that around size animals of

out driving dang ol' car man. shiny wheels man man. scrapn dem dang ol speed bumps, hella flush, illest tell you what man, dodge, dang old big hemi v8

shut the fuck up sit on top of me cuz your pansy ass can drive men with your own small pud all though I agree a man blowing another man's cock is something I make accusations about

my crew can smash up animals every day or what ever else needs to be hauled in my Honda and I fuck ducks and insecure truck owners

When a guy like u lifts the out of it and drives around Montana burning shitty trucks everyday without ever needing a job yeah that is compensating

I fuck mountains to look cool and I sense jealousy in you and your 4x4 with small rims and I hear people say your broke and jealous cuz you can't haul out wood and smoke tires

>tfw no offroadan miats

only reason dis bitch likes trucks so much is cause puttin one bag over her head is he only way she can get that itty bitty dick b4 getting smacked up for that shitty dinner she bout to serve her "man".trucks are for fags

literally the most fun times of my life

I've driven Si's, GTI, a Evo VIII, Mustangs, etc. But you cannot truly go balls out with those cars on public roads because #1, roads are not perfectly flat and smooth, and you will fuck up, and #2, traffic prevents you from any doing a lot of the fun stuff. #3, laws

Off road, you can do ANYTHING. Donuts, drift, slide, and shoot guns and drink beer

Fast cars are fun, but they just c

*can't be used to their full potential. A soccer mom SUV is hella fun when you're doing some rally type shit, bouncing off the redline, sliding around on street tires in snow and mud

On road with one of these is not a fun thing.
youtube.com/watch?v=VvawQY6HuG0
The big bannana buggy is best elsewhere.
youtube.com/watch?v=3mr_pCrhTkk