Is this a meme? I've had my car for 15k, just hit 205k and I have no idea when the last time this stuff was done...

Is this a meme? I've had my car for 15k, just hit 205k and I have no idea when the last time this stuff was done. It'll cost me like 160 but probably cost me more to go buy all the shit from stores. Should I get it?

NGK is good stuff, and it doesn't hurt to make sure that your ignition is as good as it can be

Yeah I thought ngk is good. I'm learning more about cars and a civic is a great car to learn on. Cheapish and reliable, parts everywhere and the engine seems easy to work on.

Never even considered a tune up. I just changed to synth oil and the mtf seems fine, anything else I should look at doing for good maintenance?

I like these tune-up kits because it gives you everything you need in a single order. For basic tune ups. Even if you don't plan on changing certain parts, you can keep them for later and still save tons of money.

Check condition of air filter... you won't believe how many cars have decreased power and MPG's because their filter is absolutely fucking clogged with dust and shit

I have a cold air intake, it looks pretty decent the filter.

no, you have a fool air intake.

go ahead and spend your money on useless shit for your useless civic while smart kids your age are investing and planning for their future.

it came with it when i bought the car
Most "smart" kids my age drive their car in to a shop and say i heard a funny noise, please fix it mr sheckleberg

>I'm really angry about other people

Cynical 2bh

i bet you're a mexican

Im actually canadian, you would be able to tell if you werent a fucking inbred

why are you buying HT leads?

ditch the HT leads and maybe buy some oil for the oil filter and sump plug included???

>this butthurt
ah an anchor baby eh? how does your skin fare in the cold north?

I live in vancouver, which has better temperature than half the US so pretty good .

While that guy's a cunt he has a valid point, the "cold" air intake on your car is no doubt sucking in warm air from the engine bay, see if you can find an oem airbox and refit that.

Everything about Vancouver is terrible

Amen to that! Can't stand being in vancouver. >No one knows how to drive
>everything is crammed
>pay $20 to park for a few hours
>everyone is in a hurry
>smug sense of entitlement
>fucking hipsters
>transit awful in surrounding areas making it impossible to use
Fuck vancouver!

Yeah i figured it doesnt do anything, but is there any point in switching back and spending money and time on that, is there any benefit to it other than not having meme mods?

I dont live in vancouver, but if i say i live in white rock nobody knows where that is.
And yes the city its self is pretty bad but everything around it makes up for it,
>tfw ill be here next weekend and its only 1 hour away.

I'm a langley guy so I know the feeling of having to associate yourself as vancouver. White rock is nice though! Mostly whites so we cool!

i was just working in South langley and have done some houses in high point, such a great area but its hot as shit and theres no ocean breeze.

Anyway, i checked my spark plugs they look ok and the wires all seem fine, but should i do the tune up thing just to be safe? still not really sure (obviously)

I have so many fun memories of nearly getting killed by trains as a kid in White Rock, and of billions of cigarette butts floating in the water near the pier.

And that really steep hill that I nearly died rollerblading down

If it ain't broke ...

Doent a tune up fall under maintenance?
I live right by that hill, unfortunatley in one the old ass white rock houses that was a cottage 100 years ago and not a typical 3M amazing house thats all over here.

but it is user. service schedules are important faggot. shit wears. pretending that your car will last forever without maintenance is how you break your car.

spark plugs need to be changed roughly every 100 000km. just check the dizzy cap. it comes off with like two clips. check your spark leads for burning where wires have rubbed next to each other.

fuel filters are important to change.

spark plugs will make a huge difference. if yours are worn.

how about you just take out a spark plug from your engine and check it. check your dizzy contacts. check your rotor. check the insulation on the cables. you dont need any of this if your shit is fine. also, get bulb grease and use it on the spark plug leads.

Christ OP, your font is as gay as you are

I never asked for this

Truth be told if you want to do the tune up go for it. You're trying to learn about cars which is great but doing the kit is most likely a bit of a waste of money.

Also; high point is gorgeous but it's all horse people there. Never forget that there's a racetrack in Campbell valley but the fucking horse people made sure it didn't get reopened
Amazing you still hear stories of people getting killed there. You'd think by now people would learn...

Technically it's performing worse, but it's not a noticeable amount, plus the CAI probably had a better intake sound. It does look ricey though ;)

They have tons of fences now my friends mom was killed by the train a couple years back, is that a turn left track?

Yep! But still a pretty neat thing to have. Races would have been cheap as shit to go watch and fun

Sorry to hear about your mom's friend though. That's absolutely awful but that train is pretty damn loud...

No one asks for mental illness either, yet here you are

XDXDXD le ebic troll XD

i looked that up, im probably gonna take a drive over there for the fuck of it in an hour or two seems like a cool place.

Fucking horse niggers should move north of the golden ears bridge fuck

>being this mad

A 2000 model with a rotor? How quaint.

sounds like your the one with overwhelming butthurt

yes user routine preventative maintenance is a meme

Buddy, if cheap parts like this were out of your reach when you were young you picked a shit profession. Small spending like this doesn't matter if you're not a retard and pick a good career, "investing" is a meme.

>late '90s
>still using points

Jesus fuck Honda, get it together.