Tfw youll never have a gf who is genuinely into cars/spirited driving

>tfw youll never have a gf who is genuinely into cars/spirited driving

hold me lads

>tfw you should never really want a gf who is genuinely into cars/spirited driving

She'll just drive off into the sunset without you anyways.

Wife's Ex was a ricer who drove an old Integra and went to parking lot "meets", blew entire checks on jdm shit so was constantly broke and had her pay for dinner and shit like that. He eventually tried to borrow a grand from her and then dump her but she figured it out. Now she hates all cars

>implying we cant both drive into the sunset together.
>her in her sunbeam tiger
>me in my alfa romeo giulia gta

how can I subscribe to your blog?

thats unfortunate.

Also I never understood people who blew money on their cars just to bring them to local meets. lol just lol

women who are into traditionally male activities are general whores or have deal breaking issues.

you would know if this you weren't a cuck

like subscribe and follow for more content you doublenigger

>2016
>he isnt a cuck

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dont worry, when Bernie gets elected, you will be provided with a black bull for your Wife/GF/Mom/Sister

I don't like hanging out with other car folks I like wrenching and driving my cars. The wife hates jdm, hates offroad, and hates American muscle. To her the perfect car is like a kia with a clean interior and AC. a neat little appliance

>meet girl into cars
>she likes DSMs
>its constantly breaking down
>im into Hondas
>she gets out of DSMs and gets a Honda

i-its happening guys

>fwd

I taught mine to drive stick and now she hates automatic, so I have that going for me

>fwd loving gf

demarry her!

what stick are you talking about?

>fwd
cuck

Hello busrider shitposters.

>defending FWD

both

This. If you weren't the one who got her into your interests then your interests are never going to be yours in her eyes. She'll always be thinking about the one that got away and/or chasing after the next one. If you want peace of mind just marry a nice girly girl.

>be me at petrol station
>sees an orange wrapped 4th gen civic type r at the next pump
>girl comes out wearing tank top and long pants
>looks at her car while she prepays for the petrol
>dayum, its a car girl. Maybe I should say "nice car"
>drove away in shame in my shitbox
>