/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #327

/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #327

Undeserved buffs Edition

Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.com2us.soccerspirits.normal2.freefull.google.global.android.common

iOS: itunes.apple.com/us/soccer-spirits/id808137814?mt=8

FAQ: pastebin.com/wNX2ME3E

JP SS Translations: pastebin.com/5PAxVQ96

Friend list: ofo.jp/j/OgjO

/ssg/ Rankings: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DXPfisMr4PO93itW9rDez5BK9PlK3iwbPBHALyLmKco/edit?usp=sharing

The following players will have a boosted rate during the following weekend(s):

Aug 5th - Aug 6th : Jean (Ardor), Freyja (Thunder), Miho (Whirlwind), Milky Way (Light), Lilith (Dark), MX27 Leventor (Thunder, Legendary), Felix (Thunder, Legendary)

Current events:
Hidden cards of the space time continuum, 7/21-8/5
Vayne Boss Match: 7/31 - 8/14 8am PDT
EA14 Ari Rival Match 7/31 - 8/14 8am PDT
Fuse Ro Rival Match 7/21 - 8/7 8am PDT

IMPORTANT BIG PATCH INFO : docs.google.com/document/d/1_24OT6wvNkfyAAxLHq4UdMYo0uWh5TdSFqnVNVEAZWc/preview?pli=1

More info can be found in-game

Previous Thread :

>Ravian needing buffs after stone change became a thing

First for

NOPE

Bora and Blade needed buffs. The rest were not needed.

Don't leave us DonaldTrump

Vann was needed since he was trash
making so much strikers stacking strikers was retarded though

Is Ravian now the best striker?
I mean, she's already the cutest so...

Ravian deserved those buffs.

Only ONE of his skills needed to be changed.

They went overboard

Now he is retarded strong AND he has higher stats than every single striker besides Shanti and Vonchi.

That's it? That's your genius "properly built"? I never expected anything and I'm still disappointed.

NEW DRAWS

Aug. 12th - Aug. 13th: Bora (Ardor), MX82 Vann (Thunder), Saramir (Whirlwind), Elua (Light), Verister (Dark), Jin (Whirlwind, Legendary), Duran (Whirlwind, Legendary)

Aug. 19th - Aug. 20th: Angela (Ardor), Blade (Thunder), Jade Rakshasa (Whirlwind), Latios (Light), Dale (Dark), Duke (Light, Legendary), Vonchi (Light, Legendary)

Irru is cuter, she didnt need those buffs though, she was already great

>miho nerfed even more when she was already underwhelming
>virgil "nerf" was literally nothing
>beatrice completely left in the dust
Nice game BB.

>Latios buffs

Ohh hey guys, Alice is NEW STAR now, LMAO, just use DS.

Virgil nerf was bigger than Miho's, Miho only lost 3% spirit, but she still doesn't have an EE so her skill could be upgraded
Beatrice doesn't need buffs either

Any units I should keep an eye out on for a dark/light backline? Using Isillia as a GK

>Aug. 19th - Aug. 20th: Angela (Ardor)
history isn't going to repeat itself

>Beatrice doesn't need buffs either

Compare her to every other 'OHKO' striker and tell me in what way she favorably compares to any of them.

>Virgil now heals at best 1 bar as opposed to 1.5
Now he is irrelevent, and you're better off using Miho for her reflex/hp totem.

what are the best non legendary strikers and gks now?

Cheetos,Virgil,Black Ivy and someone else

She's cuter
Pretty much the only thing she does better.

Ronald is a beast
Lucid for her 200% natural crit rate

Is she the best ardor passer? Which striker is the best to use alongside her?

Moose is cuter

I'm the only one pissed at 3 consecutive valkia nerfs? WTF is wrong with her? nobody users her outside CoT and I need her for CoT, this week was a pain in the ass after they nerfed my action speed stones for her. NO MORE. STOP
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

RETURN OF THE 200% NATURAL CRIT RATE MEME.

THANK YOU BLESSED BB

willy, leventor and vonchi still at the top
Shanti, Sharr, Griffith - Sharr only cause of the ardor crit damage stones though
Ravian right below, other stacking strikers might be there too

ardor strikers

She gets 60% power, 30% pen, 15% CD and 30% crit on every shot. Most strikers are lucky to get even one of those things

>willy on top
kek, silly sub 2900 shitter.
Willy isnt even top 5.

>full sup lucid in box from dupes alone
It's time to replace beatrice for ww/dark

Beatrice is ugly

Reddit is ugly too

And yet she still deals consistently less damage then any of them. Why?

Don't bother with these retards. Everyone wants to chime in with 'but ravian was fine tho' nonsense when anyone who actually used her could see her crippling flaws due to her muddled skill set.

Got Black Ivy already, using her with Niarose and gilgamesh. By Cheetos do you mean Chitose?

Post you buttrice then, most galaxy ones I've gone up against do at least 2-3k damage on an active shoot active pass.

>griffith
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Because you don't know how to build her. I've had beatrices hit my Isillia for 2k without getting an active pass. Beatrice is always a wild card when I encounter one, because they might be a fucking retard like you or they might actually know how to build a front line and stones and have her hit for 2k + defender damage right out the gate

>he hasnt seen a WoM Willy

I've seen Beatrices do more damage to my >Isillia than a lot of other strikers

>50% natural pen
>bonus damage to every gk
>35% bonus damage to WW
she's good

Griffith has a cute voice

Okay faggot.

WW, Dark, Thunder slots.

Three good slots.

>60% attack power, 30% crit rate, 30% pen, 15% crit damage for free, 12% action speed/HP

Active is 60% Crit damage and 60% Crit Rate

Leventor

Thunder Thunder Dark

>70% Attack power, 50% Crit Rate, 30% Pen,

Active is 60% Crit damage and 60% Crit Rate

Hiro needs buffs compared to any "power" striker.

Vitos needs to get his shit kicked in a little bit.

Yes, Cheetos should be a main focus if you want Isillia to survive a couple shots from a decent thunder team

>Wild card

So fucking true
I've seen Beatice's shoot either subpar 500 damage and below or 1.5k+ against my Isillia

Cheetos/Black Ivy/Virgil/Mikeal is really good

I missed a couple of days.
Is everyone elses next box the unqiue stone?

yes

she was fine, her skills worked well together, she'd start off doing good % damage and low actual damage then by the 3rd stack they would switch, she's only weak if you built a reflex ravian

Do you any of actually have experience with all of these "op strikers" you talk about or are you all just theory crafting?

If so, then you're no better than jkun's retarded ass.

Thanks BABE.

>jkun

I have. And they're shit. William isn't top 3 and hasn't been for a while.
You seem clueless about the meta. As expected from a sub 2900 nobody.

>btw I use William

Nice memes sub 2900 moron

Watch it user, Jkun is going to force you to apologize to him if you imitate him.

Nice shitpost

>people still think we're in feb 2016
clueless morons, check your calendar faggots

Apologize

>Now he is irrelevent, and you're better off using Miho for her reflex/hp totem.
Nice try Elainefag

>Because you don't know how to build her.

Do tell, because I've never met a decent Beatrice to try any emulate.

>stones

Green Crit, Dark Crit Damage, SHoT, Blue Rec Pass. This is exactly the setup I was told, both here and elsewhere, was optimal. The only alternative was to use Glab instead of SHoT, and whale for good fucking substats. And post patch Glab is even iffier.

Obviously, new stones are shaking that up a bit but I still haven't gotten any decent ones to drop. I'm still mulling over combining some trash uniques and switching to Dragon's Bone, then replace SHoT with blue rec pass.

>line

I'm all ears. Mind, if you say 'Elaine' I'm going to fucking cut you. She is, quite literally, the only non-legendary Ardor player I don't have.

Don't reply to me again sub 2900 turd

>2 crit stones
>that were hugely nerfed
Just use Elaine

:^)

>she was fine
>The only crit rate bonus passive she has is attached to the skill which causes her to injure & kill herself on the opponent's gk
>Her other passive incentivizes reflex, but it's absolutely shit in the current meta where every backline is reflex stacked or CAR stacked
>Gravity Down has a diminishing effect on every shoot and over half of all gks will heal over it after the second shot
>Btw it procs before heals proc, so they're already recovering a majority of the damage it deals
>Her active has a CD which directly contrasts with her shoot-steal design & gravity down's diminishing effect

Yeah, she was totes fine.
kill yourself

>>The only crit rate bonus passive she has is attached to the skill which causes her to injure & kill herself on the opponent's gk
wrong, that skill can heal her up and do a bit of damage to the GK if you use a dark crit damage stone/ES, it might not work as well against light GKs
>>Her other passive incentivizes reflex, but it's absolutely shit in the current meta where every backline is reflex stacked or CAR stacked
barely anyone has CAR, reflexes sure, but the AS part of it is great
>>Gravity Down has a diminishing effect on every shoot and over half of all gks will heal over it after the second shot
>>Her active has a CD which directly contrasts with her shoot-steal design & gravity down's diminishing effect
thats why they work well together, the first couple shots you can pull off some damage without relying on her active but after that you need her active to do damage, if her active had no CD it would be completely broken

I'm about to spend the next year of my life building a monodark team. Talk me out of it /ssg/

>I'm about to spend the next year of my life
Maybe it would be healthier if you didn't play at all

I can't

You're on a holy mission user

Why are goalkeepers so boring in design?

And by that, I mean they're all just statblobs with barely any differences between them. If you ignored elements, they would basically be all the same aside from heals here and there.

Compare it to strikers, who are in a healthy state at the moment. There are different situations where you want to use one or another. For goalkeepers, you pretty much just always want to use STJin/Angela/whatever. Black Tortoise is what other goalkeepers should look like, as she has a cool situational mechanic.

Statcheck players just aren't good design, because if one is too strong, then you get a William situation again.

Unless you have money to get the three legends, forget about it, user
Unless you're crazy enough to do one without all of them or any of them, in that case, my blessings for you on your quest.

Angela is different from most GKs, she's pretty selfish while most aren't

Best stones for a Shanti with WoM?

Why not try Dark Penetration? Shouldn't that give you more consistent damage?

Have you ever seen a soccer game in real life?

I completely maxed out (minus the 7 star st) my original team in about a year and I still only have one legendary. Plus around 700 d stones to buy my second. So I figured it'll take me a year or so to get Metatron on this account since I already have Balt. I'm looking through the dark 5 stars and I can already feel the suffering. Everything is just screaming inside me to stop but it's already happening and I can't stop it.

you're still getting the unique tonight.
you can actually get everything even if you miss a day

Then good luck.
Which striker by the way?

Are the new unique stones only from combining? Or did they put out new rare 4 stars that evolve to them too?

Ravian cannot heal unless she CRITS.
Ravian has LOW STARTING CRIT CHANCE.
Her only passive which provides crit is tethered to the skill which causes her to ATTACK THE GK AND INJURE HERSELF.
Half the gk lineup consists of those that HEALS FROM BEING ATTACKED.
If you invest in her bonus crit passive, then the opponent will benefit from the two opportunities to heal. Her passive GD is worthless because it's effect is dimishing and outhealed from your double attacks. Its effectiveness is even further reduced because her intended design is as a shoot-steal striker while her active is a ramp-up ability with a cooldown.

Her entire kit coalesces badly. Fuck you for making me respond to you.

they removed random evolutions to unique, you can only get uniques from combining now

Ravian. A-at least she's not Blade right?

do it billy

Blade is getting a nice buff

>still no Choi in scout
I just wanna be able to OHKO later floors with Nari as my assist in PvE

Should I use a green receiving pass effect for Silk or a dark one?

What stones for Bora?

Wat? Why? Did they at least increase the success rate of powering up these pieces of shit?

I tried that. It just made her feel weak on EVERY shot, not just on the ones that don't crit. She's not Shanti, with some stacking debuff that makes multiple shots actually productive. You can shoot Lucian or Angela all day while they huddle behind their Dairy Queens and get nowhere. And when faced with WW GKs whose Crit Resist can break into the 300s, she just can't reach the levels needed to beat that.

Again, some of the new stones shake that up some. The green penetration stone looks promising and is the primary reason I didn't switch to Dragon's Bone immediately. Can't get one of the fuckers to drop though.

Ultimately, I'm looking at Shanti and Sharr and both of them look a lot more promising in the long run, thanks to the new stones.

>tfw you come back to the game
>just in time for utility waifu buffs

Thanks Fred.

why were substats nerfed without giving a dstones compensation? even a crystal compensation would be fine, I wouldn't have rerolled some of these stones if I knew they would end up like this

I wish.

>Why?

Because some of the stone evolutions just made no goddamn sense. You had stones with one stat evolving into a stone with a completely different stat. Red reflex stones turned into stones that had no reflexes at all. Red defense stones turned into attacker stones. And so on.

>Did they at least increase the success rate of powering up these pieces of shit?

No.

You can, at least, combine unwanted uniques and pick which new unique you get.

Y-yeah, utility waifu buffs.

;_;

So, having William and Bell as Legendaries, what should I aim to build for my team? I have no fucking clue of the meta right now since I was out for 4 months or so.

Notable 5-stars:
Lynia
Isilla
Yuri
Kevin
Magnus
Anael
Vitos
Verister
Lucid
Nerua
Angela
Isilla

Just want to have an idea. It doesn't have to use any of these 5-stars, I just want a good team that I can build using those 2 legendaries.

Because ALL of them were nerfed.

People who used them for OP stats STILL have OP stats compared to those who didn't

WoM Beatrice is the future, friend.

I can put WoM on Shanti and save 150 stones, and still have a better striker.

To avoid investing time and money into fixing and to make the shop more important. Why do you think?

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIIT

NIGGA GOT BTFO'D

I use Beatrice too, and she is lacking in every way now. I used to switch between dark pen and dark damage, but in the end I decided to use the dark pen that had some good substats.

I am trying to get the new green unique, and use dark pen and 2 blue rec with it. With this setup, critting shouldn't be a problem and make her a 2~3 shoot striker and not 4+ shoot I am needing when facing Lucians and Angelas.

So, now that the japanese girls are coming, are any of them useful?
I'm looking to get the dark cutie to use her along with Shura. How does that sound?

yeah but some of these uniques aren't worth using just for the substats anymore, they're better than other people's stones but its not great anymore