This board is full of poor fags in denial glorifying old as fuck weird looking bmw because they cant afford a new one

this board is full of poor fags in denial glorifying old as fuck weird looking bmw because they cant afford a new one

new bmw are the best bmw

This board is full of 15 year olds user.

why would a 15 year old prefer those really old odd angular lego block looking cars tho?

same applies to mercedes, new ones are obviously always most desirable but still folks in denial talking up their old ass garbage cars

The shitposters just talk about BMW because that's the hot new motor trend comparison meme. They don't actually believe anything they say, they have a mental disorder that makes them shitpost.

Although many enthusiasts prefer e30/36/46 for being lighter and having hydraulic power steering, as well as better visibility and being more maintenance and modification friendly.

yes

I mean look at this

it combines the seating position, safety and practicality of an SUV with the style and sportiness of a coupe
truly an enthusiast's ideal car

what's with the weird lego block looking old cars they always post?

people who bought that car when it was new back then bought it because it was a new cool car to have

same way people in 2016 buy a new car today

but those backwards people really confuse me

do they think they will impress some young honey with their 20 year old lego car?

pretty neat, and looks recent, what year?

this will impress bitches way more than some old lego shit box bmw

See

this is all bullshit to justify being the proud owner of an old piece of shit

Disregard this I thought you were talking about camaro vs m4 shitposting.

Veeky Forums likes pretty much all older cars compared to their newer counterparts for those same reasons, with some exceptions that are still serviceable and/or have windows larger than gunslits.

This is a troll, right? The X6 is awful in all respects you've just mentioned.

then why is it such a sales hit?

Why are BMW so ugly
Why do they cling to that awful front end

Women. Women have ruined cars and pretty much everything in general.

Mostly because people generally have no idea what's good and what's not, media has completely changed the way we handle decisions.

>this board is full of poor fags in denial glorifying old as fuck weird looking cars because they can't afford new ones

ftfy

bmw went down the drain the moment they decided to use turbochargers

Marketing.

Women think and operate in herd mentality, so by marketing the car as a "car that is popular with women" it actually becomes popular with women.

why the fuck would women want such an enormous beast of a car when they can barely park a mini?

are they making up for having no penis?

srs

So they can survive being hit by a dudebro in a lifted coalroller excursion

Because they were told other women bought the car, so they bought the car too. They don't give a fuck about anything else, only buying things they were told other women bought and liked.

Could anyone link me some stats showing SUVs are more safe? Always heard they weren't, just look like they are.

the moment they gave women the right to vote and to operate automobiles etc is when the world started going down in flames faster than ever before

>implying if I wasnt rich i'd DD a brand new car and have a bunch of shitboxes for track use

nigga kill yourself

Hey

You do realize women started voting in 1920, when most people were buying Model Ts as their first cars and brands like Ferrari didn't exist

It's so true.

First it was land owners and business owners that could vote, as they had a stake in the country. Then it was soldiers, because they gave their blood and lives for the defense and betterment of the country. Then it was women and everyone else, because muh feels.

Muh feels are what matters, not crash test results.

in my country only in 1948
but anyway

i hate the fact women have rights and power

its because you are secretly a cuckold

>saving pics of niggers on your computer

>not saving pictures of niggers on your computer

>saving things on your computer

>not saving things on your computer

>a computer

>tripfag

That's the 2017 5 series? Looks dated already

Holy shit is this the new 5 series?