/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Ushiwakamaru Edition

Previous Thread fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php#20160730

>Anniversary Rewards

1. Animation updates to Vlad, Jeanne, and Waver.
2. 30 free quartz.
3. 1/2 AP on all Daily Quests.
4. Higher rate of Great Success and Super Success.
5. 1st Anniversary CE.
6. More strengthening quests
7. One week of anniversary login bonuses.
8. Automatic expansion of Servant and CE inventory sizes to 300. If you spent any Quartz before, you get a refund.
9. ??????
10. Singles are 3 quartz now, and Ten is 30. Forever.

Anniversary Login Bonuses
1) 10Mil QP
2) 100k FP
3) 10 4* ALL exp
4) 10 ATK Fou-Kun Cards
5) 10 HP Fou-Kun Cards
6) 100 Mana Prisms
7) 10 Summoning Tickets

Da Vinci Rateup along with different chapter servants.

Pay to win Gatcha has been split between Knights and Calvary with a guaranteed 5*. Can only be used once and it uses paid quartz.

New bond CEs for Mordred, Jack, Nursery Rhyme, Robin Hood, Ushiwakamaru, Jing Ke, Lu Bu, George, Leonidas and Mozart.

Swimsuit event Details on the 6th

>4* Anniversary Heroines CE
10% attack up, Three stars per turn
>5* Leisure Walk
Crit Weight 400%, Arts up 10%
>5* Participation of the King
Buster 10%, NP charge 50%
>4* Goldfish SCooping
Sure hit, Buster 8% up
>3* Fire Flower
Star gen 5% up, Crit damage 5% up

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones, & androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

>Camelot Spoilers
pastebin.com/bxy64aiH

>/fgog/ filter list v2
pastebin.com/XusuzM0u

>it's another reddit "edition" thread

Manaka a CUTE

tamamo thread

XTH FOR EMIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>pedo shit
filtered

What is this stupid "edition" shit that some retard keeps doing now?

LIZ THREAD

Nobu a CUTE.

Nito-chan!

>Swimsuit event Details on the 6th
Cut it out. We still don't know what it's going to be.

xth for best Saberface, best Saber, Lancer, Rider, best waifu! Clowns need not apply.

imagine being so fat ugly and retarded that you make your life goal being the first person to make a thread for a Chinese chicken fighting simulator

Gareth is cute! CUTE!

Indeed she is.

Editions are stupid, but they're homegrown and they're nothing even remotely new. Please stop acting like you know anything.

>Ushiwakamaru edition

>Cow tits

No reddit thread

N-not bad

>swimsuit event details on the 6th
Did I miss something?

Why the fuck is the OP full of useless shit or false information lately, like really what's going on?

I want to have sex with a mindbroken Gareth on the brink of despair right after helping to kill her brother and friends.

Can we please not have thread wars?

This one was made first why even bother having two up at once

Every thread is Tamamo thread.

>this retarded OP
And you people complain about Melvin being bad

Good job proving you don't belong here, retard.

What is the sixth master mission now? 'beat three Roman servants'? Did I get that right?

filtered

baking real thread

How about you Ruler Breaker yourself out of this thread forever Lizfag?

xth for snek

Someone new to Veeky Forums or Veeky Forums took over making new threads. Not even joking. It all started a couple of days ago. Filter list, that unnecessary spacing, false information. x Edition is common in general threads so I don't mind it, but everything else shouldn't be allowed.

I want Gareth to make me dinner too

What's wrong with the filter list? Are you upset that people don't have to see your low-effort shitposts anymore?

If only I could

I shouldn't have let you faggots take the reins on baking OPs, half that shit should be under News and Reminders

Fuck off shitposter
filtered

Pretty sure people are just sick and tired of threads spiraling into endless shitposting for months on end

>Filter list means newfag

Filter list happened because some random user asked for it to be added, after a particularly bad shitposting day.

Buzzwords are getting too stupid, which is why some people are into it. Third of the thread is just buzzwords and Jetfag sprouting buzzwords, or Tristan shitposting. If people didn't respond to it then it wouldn't keep happening. Most people can't not respond, which is why they filter things.

A recommended filter list was created so things would maybe stop a bit.

Here let me help you.

キャッツ

pastebin user you around?

shiki user here.

Last Wave from v5 of CheatAPK from 2ch, its a bit safer now than v1-3.

What is a filter?

Post art of Kintoki Rider

If you don't like something you are more than welcome to filter it yourself, but putting a filter list in the OP is a way to taunt shitposters into retaliating.

no pedo shit allowed faggot
image filtered

Last thread was relatively light on the Tristanposting though. And the one Tristanposting is none other than the jetfag himself.

Bedi and Wart

I want comfy /fgog/ threads again.
What happened.

The OP isn't your soapbox for irrelevant meta shit. If you want to include it then post it somewhere in the thread.

/fgog/ was never comfy at these hours, don't kid yourself.

Also yes, this does mean we're all too retarded to not respond, which is why we need filters. Everyone in here turns retarded when someone starts baiting.

>no JAlter
confirmed for reddit filter list

I want to rejoice with Tamamocat

No content and restless shitposters happened

>Lancelot slaughtered her while she was unarmed in cold blood for the cumslut that is Guin
How did Gawain forgive this fucker will forever be beyond me

Why does Bedivere's design look so much better than Arturia's even though they wear pretty much the same attire and hairstyle?

>No content
Camelot is only about a week old and we're still getting strengthening quests every day.

Its this This are heavy shitposting periods in the day, you have to wait them out, do something else. There are two time periods in the day with almost no shitposting. But if you tell when they are the shitposters will make sure to show up since ruining things is all they have.

This is always a shitposting time of day.

I'm gotta marinate those eggs with my cum and you're gotta like it!

How do I quite the game?

People consume content faster than they can make it which is the problem

Shitposters are triggered by the filter list, resort to shitposting more with thread wars.

What happened is that /tmg/fag was right.

ENGLISH VERSION OF THE GAME WHEN

Even if we got it, it would probably be a shit translation unless they really figured there would be a giant market for it.

No you weren't. If you try to make a second thread you'll just get two threads with shitposting in it.

Hell, the very fact that this thread, and the rest of Veeky Forums, is full of shitposting, and that /v/ is just as full of shitposting as it's ever been, should tell you that.

Fuck off, /tmg/fag.

That's not the picture I put, MOOT!

Just let Xseed handle the translation, whats the worst that can happen

I want Jack to sit on my face

>No content
>We've been in a period of nonstop events for the last month
>New area just launched a week ago that half of people still aren't really through yet.
>In a point when prizes are being given each day
>Strengthening quests
>New servants just released
>Something else revealed on the 6th
>Silhouette of swimsuit event released

This excuse is getting retarded at this point. There's just as much shitposting happening when content is coming out as any other point. How much more content needs to be released to not have shitposting? Because its not likely going to be more than what we have at the moment, yet there's still shitposting.

This isn't some low content period when people are bored, this is as good as its going to get, and its still nothing to some people. There's no golden period of content when things are great.

Thread for people that don't use SAlter and JAlter

what is comfy /fgog/ like?

Didn't notice there were two threads, whoops.

Unfortunately, threads are only fun when I'm asleep. Around 4 or 5am eastern U.S time is when I like the threads. When it is slow and peaceful.

Having shit editing like every game they've ever worked on

get out pedos
filtered

Melvin said bye and the current one just uses images he's posted in the past and nothing new. Is this Melvin a fake?

Actual gameplay discussion

Don't forget the Olympic event starts in two days, save your quartz!

If you were to actually filter them then you wouldn't care if they left because you wouldn't see their post again. Stop acting dumb.

Discussion with no hostility. Whether its about story, gameplay, or characters. Shitflinging brings shitposting.

Why is Lancelot so horrible? He just single handedly ruins everyone's life.

>Melvin said bye
Melvin then also made a sensible comment regarding Medb, meaning that Melvin was obviously just a falseflagger who forgot to change his name back to user before posting again.

What is there to discuss?
Even the hardest fights so far like the oni raid and round table knights were figured out in one thread, so it is kinda pointless to beat the dead horse.

Not until I fill Jack with my cream.

It's nice during events

Medea a cute! Cute!

A new order is barely content and the current gacha is rehash shit

Anniversary rewards were also shit

>A new order is barely content
This is what chronic shitposters actually believe.

God tier. We can actually discuss lore in peace and come to agreements on most subjects when discussing

Even the anniversary rewards are wrong in the OP since 10 should be the mystery one.

>No thread wars
>Shitposting being ignored without puny crutches
>Melvin getting raped
>Game discussion
>Laughing at that /tmg/homosexual
>Ignoring all redshittors
We had some threads like that in the past. And we'll have even more,.

>No welfare
>No materials like in an event
>Quartz that won't get you shit
>Story that nobody can read until TL user provides his service
>Story unlocks that you will never roll
>Annoying gimmick fights
wow great content

>this thread is filled with "shitposters vs filterfag"
>the other thread has actual lore discussion
Fuck this one I'm out

can we add the jack images to the filter please?
this is not allowed

This will blow over in a few days im sure