Tfw buy a special snowflake car that's not popular and was pretty hard to find

>tfw buy a special snowflake car that's not popular and was pretty hard to find
>suddenly everybody has the same fucking car
FUCKING WHY

Why do you care about being a special snowflake? Buy something that's good, worry about rarity second.

Yea, it's like sudently there are 3er GTs and 4er GCs everywhere.

Is it a Fiesta ST user? You were never special...

It is a good car. It just makes me mad that it took me so much effort to find it and now I keep seeing it everywhere.

I fucking swear it's like in GTA.

No, it's not a Fiesta ST.

>buy a special snow flake car no one has
>had it for near a year
>haven't seen a single one like it

Well what is it then?

Actually I also had my car for a year and haven't seen a single one like it until now where I've seen like 3 in 2 days.

A celica st202. May not exactly be much but in the shithole I live in where everyone owns a shitty golf it's a car that turns people's heads.

But those were never rare.

Thats what you get

Maybe where you live.

Here in Poland they are pretty damn rare. Not to mention how mine is in a perfect condition compared to ones that can be found out there.

>Poland
And all interest lost in the thread.

Why? What the fuck is your problem, m8?

I've seen like three other E34s since buying mine, and a few E32s, and it always makes me really happy whenever I do. I wish there were more, especially in junk yards.

Now, my E23, I fucking never saw another one of those, especially considering mine was an L7. I know there's also a guy in Knoxville with one, but I seriously think he and I might be the only two L7 owners in TN.

He's probably a german or a t*rk

HAHA

dumb frogposter

Because Poland's a shithole with ugly people.

Well I guess was correct.

Hello Achmed.

Hows the german welfare treatin' ya?

Saw this shitbox on Craigslist in my area

kek, not german, not even close.

Yes, we know, Ahmed. That's the problem with you buddy.

>he fell for the JDM meme

Yeah, I've gotten a few offers but haven't taken one yet. I won't disagree that it's a shitbox, but I still love it.

I got a 1979 528i. Haven't seen any other e12 on the road

I saw a really nice E12 for sale before I bought my E34, I was very tempted to buy it. I decided against it because I know absolutely nothing about that engine, unlike the M50 which has like ten different DIY write ups for every single thing you can think of, and a very active fanbase that will answer any questions within like ten minutes of them being posted.

If I had been looking for a weekend warrior I would have been all over it.

>buy popular 10 year old car
>buy it in generic popular colours
>5 years later rip front end off on a snowbank
>popular generic car now litters junkyards
>$150 later and no one can tell
>tfw ill never run out of easy to find parts donors or parts for the rest of my ownership

I never understand why people try to DD a rare, exotic car that's impossible to fix easily/cheaply/at all.

Someone should put roofies on Alphonse's drink

>buy a car i really like
>want to keep it stock except under the hood
>everytime i see the same car while driving it's being driven by a faggot with a cigarette out the window and 3 plastic hubcaps painted with silver spraypaint

>celica st202
lol these are common as fuck in NZ and exclusively banged up and owned by poor fat middle aged women or riced to hell and back by poo in loos.

it'll be easier to find spares now, and finding guides on how to fix weird shit

>it's like in GTA
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
This gives me the shits so much. Why is it like there is only one set of cars at a time instead of it just being random. Is there anyway to change it.

what engine bro?

3s-fe, 3s-ge or 3s-ge beams?

Law of Attraction.

/thread>

>Buy a Honda Civic in a Tangerine Orange colour last year.
>only seen 1 person in my city with the same coloured car.

Bit annoyed that I saw another but I'm confident we're the only ones with that certain colour.

It's all in your head.
You will notice more specific cars when you've been paying more attention to them beforehand for whatever reason

My car was pretty common until i busted it. Now it is 1 in a million.

that the way the world handle spawn of cars since they don't load all models at once and when you have loaded a rare model it came across more often

do you try and dagumi in that?

Are you saying we live in the matrix

Speaking of Celicas

>See a lot of 7th gen Celicas around
>That feel when they're only GTs when you own the manual GT-S version

They are literally different cars, one will do the quarter mile in over 17 seconds and the other can do it well under 14.

>implying that there isn't a popular car in a generic colour that's easy to find
>people like this will never understand miatas or domestic sports cars

>that face when you own a 05 Corolla XRS
>only made for two years with the 2zz

>yfw less than 4,000 vehicles made for your year/trim

I think they are all in SoCal, I've seen three in person.