/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3111

Make Waifus Great Again Edition

Make sure to vote: strawpoll.me/10907901

Previous Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/(KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version: pastebin.com/weL41ehu
#KSGGames (Risk/Chess IRC Chat): pastebin.com/eaqK2kPq
Pastebin: http: //pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin: pastebin.com/jUpSAYZE
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
/ksg/ exclusive 3DS themes: mega.nz/#!3hkznbaR!Zu_0gWDvitQspHUaEhtUeLG7iJhK4Q_79MpXaASkrQo
Katawa Shoujo Lite: newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881
KS Interactive Shrink: writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1858014-Katawa-Shoujo-shrink

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10908674/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hanako is cute!

cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First for Best Girl!

Saw this from front page, did Donald Trump just take over this board that refuses to die?

Hanabro, habanero
Coincidence? I think not.

Vote Lilly.

Hanafags are as persistent as they are insufferable.

This isn't about me. Not like it's a contest or anything, anyway.

Tripless thread because reasons

not according to that vote

Autistic shitposter hates purple-haired video game character!
Wow!
Click here to find out more!

Lilly Satou has proven ties to the Hakamichi family! She cannot be trusted!

Vote Hanako 2016! #LyinLilly

It's best to lurk and get acquainted with the community and tripculture before asking questions like this in established generals, newfriend. With that in mind, welcome to the /ksg/.

Seriously, it's not that difficult, please at least try to be considerate if you intend on tripping in my threads.

Nth for a happy Hana!

I have thrown myself into the Katawa Shoujo General to breath new life into it.

It's been too low energy for too long. We will Make /ksg/ Great Again just as we will Make America Great Again.

Yeaaaaaa no. I'm already getting cozy in here

Lilly бopeтcя зa Poдинy

With an appalling high school attendance rate can you really trust Hanako to be there for you as a waifu when you need her most?

Vote Lilly.

she said she would never leave me!

Bad attendence because she is doing everything that a First Waifu needs to do, while Lilly just has Tea

Hana can actually play (4d) Chess! I guess Lilly couldn;t see that you needed that as a skill

Lilly spends so much time in Scotland, its ridiculous! She'll abandon you at the drop of a hat! Hanako will always be there for you!

Vote Hanako, and say no to Silly Satou

Hanako was the first to engage in a smear campaign, can you really trust these people?

Vote Lilly.

Silly Lilly Satou is trying to distract you from her association with the failed Hakamichi Administration! Don't let her pull the wool over your eyes!

Hanako 2016!

Anons!

When you played KS, Lilly promised you eternal love. After 3 weeks she escaped like a rat.
And she did this 'cause of her feminists double standards, you had to tell EVERYTHING, she hid the Scotland trip for weeks.

When you finished KS and found /ksg/, you learnt Suriko is shit; he worships Lilly and he hates Hanako.

Why should you vote Lilly?
Honestly, no reasons to do it.

Wow. What started as a YUGE lead for Lilly has come to be quite a tight race. It's anyone's to lose at this point.

VOTE ON WHICH THREAD TO USE

strawpoll.me/10908674/

So one upon a time, two great friends, If my Senses Fail and Ophis, we're sitting in steam chat together. Ophis, tired of playing Day Z with the singleminded attempt to kill other players because he was often outwitted, had an idea. Instead of their small group of two trying and failing to be good at anything, they would spread throughout the Internet like a virus, with the sole intention of shit posting up everyone's day. They came to ksg and, much like their role models Beavis and Butthead, began what to them was a holy quest to ruin days.

Hisao is a dork. Lilly was right to leave him and that's the proper good ending.

This voting stuff is awful though. Stop it already.

When you were lost and didn't know where to go, Lilly was there.
When you needed a friend during that difficult time in your life, Lilly was there.
When you woke up in a hospital bed because you knew she was worth fighting for and you did it all for her, Lilly was there.

Hanako? Hanako had to go do something.

Its tied now, Dahnald

Now about those delegates....

>Now about those delegates....
You can have them now that they've voted. I'm tired of this meme now anyway.

Sleazy Dahnald is running scared, looks like his New York values are shining through

>Sleazy Dahnald is running scared
1) Not scared
2) At least I'm still running

My fellow anonymous posters,
Do you really want a woman that is rumored to have killed her lover (alpha) as your first waifu?
We, as a board, are better than this.
Vote Lilly.

While I appreciate you trying to contribute trip-related fanfiction, it's kind of pointless if you can't even bother to capture the character of the trips. I've never been much fond of shooty games.

Please stop derailing the thread with this silliness, and the rest of you should be ashamed for encouraging it.

This piece of shit voted for Lilly.
Enough to vote someone else, in this case Hanako.

Joke's on you, I don't vote. Least of all in meme polls.

>Please stop derailing the thread with this silliness, and the rest of you should be ashamed for encouraging it.
The election will be over soon enough. I just ask that you bare with me here for a little longer. Once it's over, we can return to a sense of normalcy.

Come on folks. Wouldn't it be great if Ophis and I could get along?

this is the most solid argument to vote for Hana your camp has posted

It would be great if you just fucked off and took your meme election back to /pol/.

Down with Put- I mean, Ophis!

Where's drunk Kenji when you need him?
And it'd be great if you left too, but we can't all get our way.

Can we not just call it a tie and go back to normal?

A vote for Hanako is a vote for America's enemies.

Sure I'll get my way. The KSG has survived worse than this joker. You just have to be patient.

If I was Patient I'd kill myself and KSG would rejoice :^)

Well that was fun.

I'm jumping ship.

Trump, I hope you make the right choice.

Why do you talk about yourself in the third person?

This is the most solid argument ever.
If my shits fails is the worst tripfag I ever seen. And I saw A LOT of crazy, sick bastards.

If be okay with that, but only so long as the tie holds!

Nice clair from umineko drawing pal

He reminds me of Kyle's mom from South Park. At least other trips, like SHG and Taker, are funny.

Agreed. Undertaker, you can post whatever weirdo shit you want here, at least you're not Shits Fail

Goodnight Chess bro :)

The vote seems rather equal, stron movements from both sides!

Um, it's great that you newtrips are able to get along so well and circle-jerk while dropping each others names', but no one cares. You're all like a week old and you're not fooling anyone into thinking a bunch of anons are singing your praises.

Also trying to force nicknames for yourself as an user. Embarrassing.

Thanks for the support, stranger.

others' names*
oops.

No problem, buddy.

WHERE THE FUCK DO I POST?

We need to unite. Post in the other thread. Democracy has spoken.

Please don't encourage multi-thread shitposting.
Always go with the first thread made. Always.

>Always go with the first thread made. Always.
That would be this one, which the majority seems to be against. I am willing to concede to the other thread and ask people to stop the campaigning.

Two days ago a Lillyfag (strange!) did overrule this.
And then started throwing shit like a monkey, until people give him reason.

And obviously now we have all this mess.

You're a kind man, Mr. Trump. God bless.

This happens whenever one of the failed-trips doesn't like the way a thread is made/going. FCD, Biggus, Brogy, happens every time. Childish.

I have conceded this thread to the one that the majority has ruled. Democracy has spoken, whether I like the result or not.

If you must post here, sage.

Why exactly does your opinion or decision matter, newtrip?

We have more posts here, and more posters.
Why should we listen AGAIN to some fat underage lillyfag, angry as a failed delusional kid 'cause his shit waifu is now losing the poll?

I'll continue here

Why does yours?

The fuck is this double-thread shit.

We have ONE DAMN SIMPLE rule: first thread is the one.
We're not in the fuckin' jungle or in the fuckin' vietnam, guys.

Lillyfags suck all the time big black cocks.
Exactly as Lilly does

Because it has always been first thread made, it's just that the majority of ksg is now new idiots who can't follow basic thread etiquette.

Except when: Trips in the op
obvious troll/mean edition/picture
Links removed
etc

No trips in the OP is a new meme rule.
Some of the links are meme links and should be removed.
There is nothing wrong with silly editions or images.
First thread is the thread we use, that is the only rule, newtrip.

> First thread is the thread we use, that is the only rule, newtrip

Not in this last 3 days.
Lillyfags hit hard, they removed a thread 'cause Hanako was in the OP and instead they promoted a later-created Lilly's one.

Now Lilly's losing a popularity poll (they probably also cheated about it), so let's use another thread.

Lillyfags are the scum of the mankind.

> it's just that the majority of ksg is now new idiots

Nope.
Not all new users.
We have one, maybe two stupid Lillyfags, that made this mess.

Two threads ago it was probably only one Lilly-like loser who made a lot of posts, complaining his thread had more posts, it was better, and so on 'til the other user said: ok, let's go to your thread.
And tonight's the same

Just stop responding.

>And tonight's the same
I'm not even a Lillfyfag, I just hate trips as much as anyone else does.

> I'm not even a Lillfyfag,

Suuuuuureeeeee

sage goes in all fields

hi guys

Hey, bro, we're mostly on the other thread.