ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!
Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.
The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.
Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.
What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?
How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?
And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?
But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.
They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.
Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jz5Oyze8ziI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_cleansing_of_Circassians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_Empire#Invasions_of_Kievan_Rus.27_and_central_China
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Back to your echo chamber.

This has nothing to do with Veeky Forums

Go away

Not that I particularly care for this copypasta, it's an ideology and ideologies are within the domain of humanities.

>implying this isn't a Communist echo chamber

Veeky Forums is a Libertarian Christian board.

Is /pol/ self destructing again? Seems like their shitposting is becoming frequent again.

& Humanities was a mistake

quads of truth
mods will delete it anyways (and thats totally not blatant censorship trust me goys)

Not really, the post is clearly referring to modern politics, which goes on /pol/

kill whitey muhfuggah

>invade every non European country and make them part of their empires
>people imirgate where all the wealth is being funneled too
>boohoo white genocide
Serves you right whitey.

> colonies all cost way more than what they gave
> they all benefited from European tech
> implying infrastructures and investments were bad
>ebil whitey, colonializm brought no gud

>Be descended from someone
>Somehow responsible for their actions
Must be fun being retarded

This is literally a copypasta that Stormfront wrote specifically for the purpose of spamming other sites with.

My country never had colonies. Why should we be genocided?

Why does no one complain about the Turks and their Ottoman empire?

Why does no one complain about the Mongols and their invasions?

Why does no one complain about Iran and their ancient Persian empire?

Why does no one complain about Saudi-Arabia and their Caliphates?

No, only white Europeans are supposed to give reperations and "feel sorry" for what their ancestors did.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jz5Oyze8ziI

Whites are the envy of the world.

Stay mad sub-humans.

>Colonize and Exterminate Aboriginals/Native Americans and various Russian steppe peoples

>Relatively few non-european migrants come to your country, whilst you still can control the influx of new immigrants (something the native americans, aboriginals, steppe peoples couldn't do)

>muh white genocide

>>Colonize and Exterminate Aboriginals/Native Americans and various Russian steppe peoples
>various Russian steppe peoples
You know what the Mongols did to the Rus, don't you?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_cleansing_of_Circassians

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_Empire#Invasions_of_Kievan_Rus.27_and_central_China

The sticky specifically says this is not pol with dates and the OP is about as pol as it gets.

did you copy paste that from stormfronts BUGS lol