Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator
>cycle-ergo.com/

Noob? Read this:

>boring webms with sound
Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

denver.craigslist.org/mcd/5539809266.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for new tires are only slippery when the stealership puts polish on them.

firsf for cuck

Does Yamaha even have interesting bikes except R6 and R1?

all bikes are hated, it is envy mixed with a bit of spite because of the no-bike thing

why do you hate cruisers

wew seems like first for cuck still stands

and the stealership polishes all tyres.
makes them look nice.

oh okay

V-star is interesting cuz like stars are cool so its like "V-star" thats interesting

Used to have fz6.

Wr450 is pretty cool, so is the vmax.

I don't ;)

vmax would be nice.. if it could actually turn without feeling like two giant electromagnets weren't attached to each fork and the frame.

I'm going to bed because I gotta go ride early tomorrow.

Fuk u americans.

>Impling we hate the bikes and not the cruisercucks.

Kkk, Im pretty sure you never had an fz6.

Fuck off cruisercuck

No i am implying that people who complain about a certain type of bike are no-bikes, probably 15 year olds who get all their opinions on motorbikes from daddy.

Probably even claim to have a bike so you post time stamped pictures of your dads bike in the shed.

FUCKING
U
C
K

No they used to have the fz6.

Who gives a fuck when you have like 170hp

>future

denver.craigslist.org/mcd/5539809266.html

They still sell it m8.

Im pretty sure the dad types like cruisers and are weekend warriors that love the no helmet cruiser look.

Why does it look like a melted bar of soap?

but most 15 year olds these days have 30 year old parents.

>who gives a fuck when you have like 170hp
Do you have the ability to actually say something smart?

yes.
the wr 125

>Get tires changed at shop owned by friend-of-a-friend
>We'll call friend-of-a-friend Billy and the friend between us Joe
>Almost done with tire change, Billy is just remounting the wheel to the swingarm
>Joe offers to help him line everything up
>Everything is done, we head out to ride
>Have to brake suddenly as traffic slows from 80mph to a stop in a hundred or so feet
>brakes feel sluggish, end up having to go on the shoulder to not run over Billy, who is riding in front of me
>Disregard it, as I had not shifted down into 1st and with my 21" front wheel my engine does a shitload of braking
>Notice that rear brake feels really really shitty, all rough and wobbly
>Pull over to side of the road to look at it

And that's when I see that the brake caliper wasn't right at all.
Instead of
Caliper - pad - rotor - pad - caliper arm it was
caliper - pad - pad - rotor - caliper arm

so the rotor was sandwiched between the back of the outside pad and the caliper arm

We fixed it on the side of the road, since I have a toolkit, and I contacted Billy who is now going to replace the rear brake pads for me and make sure the rotor is still usable, which I'd be surprised if it wasn't, it was really barely shined but looks a bit grooved now

I think Billy's not going to let Joe help him with shit anymore, Joe has a habit of fucking things up and he was the one on the caliper side helping remount the wheel but obviously Billy's taking responsibility since he's the mechanic.

Joe's also a
>Harley
rider

Neat then. My neighbor has an fz8 and it sounds like hellfire.

Because it looks like a melted bar of soap

>cant provide pics of said bike

none of these events happened

Does this look like the Daily Boat Thread?

That dont wear helmet and rev their harleys when they see a crowd of people.

It's a muscle bike. If you want to go around corners get an r1m, the vmax is for drag racing and being comfy.

fz-09, r3, r1m

you're still alive?

Would be neat I want a boat like a Boston whaler

>r3
Kek

>implying any of us could afford a boat

>know a lot stuff about soap.
I bet you had a lot of fun with tyrone in prison

>two brake pads on one side of the rotor

How the fuck?

>Kek
It's a girls bike, perfect for a fag like yourself. Also, best out of the 300 class.

Yeah /dbt/ collected all of the Dragon Balls and wished me back to fight off KKK.

My shitbike seems to veer to the left a lot

tell me why /digitalbiketechnicians/

>best out of the 300 class
>not an mc22 or rs250
No.

Also idk what my next bike will be but it will either be at least a 600cc 4 or at least an 800cc twin

Lenkkopflager

Bent forks from a crash?

>shitbike
Thats the problem, stop being a gay and get a busa before i fuckt ur mum, fagget!!

the front tyre is not alligned, go bash the wheel against a tree and straighten it.

Did you sell your bike??

post your no-bike fagget

Nice one friend. You got me :^)

Some fucknut stole a bolt from my bike
Not even an important one

was probably the one they were missing though

Should I go for it?

I'm sending the title to my friend on Wednesday :(

>MSX

After we fixed it

Do any of you have coworkers that ride?
What about roommates?

I live with 2 of my coworkers and pretty soon they'll both have bikes

a lower passenger peg one?
>implying anyone in a 200 km radius has a shiver

>didn't realise Eurovision was on tonight
>missed the best night of musical entertainment in the year
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Get it for as low as possible and decide if it is for you, if it isn't sell it and you barely make any loss

>eurovision

Why isn't that crap banned yet?

do you have gay buttsex too? if you have a blog i'd love to subscribe and upvote. what's your re.ddit channel?

you will never not look like this on a grom

Because it's the best thing ever.

I'm okay with that.

who /clubstyle/ here?

I have at least four
One a F800GS
One a K1100RS
One a Kawasaki, don't know what looks like a er-6, but smaller.
And one has a Ducati he mostly uses for racing.

It's shit, the music is even worse and the singing is just worse that eating molten dog shit a dog has puked out.

Can i put bars from a Honda on my Aprilia?

Sure why not

>not using your body's surface area for extra sail power
>letting all that free hp go to waste
smdh

Sure, your kids will appreciate being handed down a set of handlebars ;)

>Do any of you have coworkers that ride?

Yes, 1 vstar, 1 shadow, and 15 harleys. One guy has an iron883 with a hamer 1250 conversion and that fucker is quick!

>we AR baffle now. Shit is fucking loud!!

Rotor should be okay if you sand the glazing off of it with 150 grit emery cloth. The grooves don't look to deep. Almost all rotors nowadays have their minimum thickness and maximum groove depth stamped on them somewhere, so anyone with a brake disc micrometer cam check it for you.

Your blood alcohol levels are too low for you to understand the complex artistry that is Eurovision.

Milk crates have become incredibly difficult to steal lately. Stores keep them inside. WTF?

Probably because people keep stealing them, dick.

Going back to TL1000S discussion... it actually costs the same as SV650, so why not? Gotta love the V-twin. I read somewhere that it's a good choice if you want your first bike to be a liter.

how many of you fell for the "starting on a 250" meme?

how'd it go? would you recommend it?

I didn't, but it's probably terrible. The engine is tuned like a classic sportbike, it feels like it can stall at any moment at low speeds and when you want to go relatively high you need to rev it up so hard everything starts shaking and it feels like you're gonna fly. The only plus is that you can feel like you're actually riding a sportbike with constantly shifting gears and revving. Props to Kawa for coming up with a those though, they sure sold well.

It's not a meme. And yes I recommend starting on a 250, my first bike was a 250. That little bike taught me alot and to this day I still miss it. I'll probably buy another one when I move to a bigger place.

>trying to extract the legendary gunsmith
>quiet always kills him before i can smack him in the face

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Is it basically the same motor as the V-Strom 1000 ended up with?

get a 300 or a 250 dualsport

They don't go fast but revving them into infinity without killing yourself is fucking fun. 1st gear is useless though.

Basically:
>it feels like it can stall at any moment at low speeds and when you want to go relatively high you need to rev it up so hard everything starts shaking and it feels like you're gonna fly.

Yeah, it was reworked a bit for SV1000 and V-strom. But strom's is different - tuned for low/mid RPM, as if it wasn't good enough already.

Same reason Veeky Forums hates fatties.

Secretly gay and jealous?

I'm buying a 1994 cbr1000f soon, it isn't my first bike what do you guys think of older sport bikes?

but fit like fatties

only low test beta twinks dont

There is nothing secretive about the amount of homos on Veeky Forums. Trying to imply that cruisers aren't shit is full retard though.
Try harder.

No, just gay.

I guess most of us like bikes that serve a purpose greater than just being part of an image. Like riding off road, riding fast on road, doing long distance trips, commuting etc. etc.

Cruisers don't actually excel at anything besides looking like cruisers and being loud.

>inb4 comfort
Nah.

Shhhh it is ok. This is a safe place. You can tell us, where did the cruiser rider touch your significant other?

How can high test faggots have taste this shitty?

low test beta twink detected

I don't hate them, they're just pointless motorcycles.

There's no practical reason to own one you can come up with.

>yeah I want a bike that's comfortable
>got that v-twin tork y'know?
>good to commute on

Oh, like a v-strom 1000?

Hell they corner 3x better than any cruiser too and you can do fun stuff like wheelies way easier on them as well.

>doesnt have a cruiser
>yet he gets all defensive and white knights the fuck out of them

can you be anymore of a fucking cuck?

I have no regrets. I'm enjoying mine.

any more*

Usually I hate the body-position-critiques but when you're physically dragging parts of your bike it does start to matter that you can save a bit of lean angle by hanging off.

>being a high test beta twink
No user, YOU are the faggot.

They got some much test from steroids that they have enough libido to fuck even a fatty, or even a man.