/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg

>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create a /tesog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72725/?
youtube.com/watch?v=NVZ0aCKRoMQ
youtu.be/wxDzCOyhFXM
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35863/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ILX IS A GODDESS

Reminder of the true overlords of these threads

xth for blender a shit

Wait, so did Vivec literally shove his spear down Azura's throat or was it a metaphor for mouth rape?

his spear is interchangeable with his dick because "duality~~~~~"

moron

Both. His spear is both his actual spear weapon and his genitalia (penis and vagina) at the same time.

Despite what your goddless heathen of a public school "teacher" may have taught you, men and women only have one set of genitalia.

Post some adventure.
Or waifus.

say that to my face you ginger faggot

He never did anything important. Hes a charlatan faggot who made up everything he did.

First for this thing looks like someones waifu

Are there any high boots mods that aren't slutty?

Is there a non-retarded way to add PC-exclusive animations?

How about we do neither, and you just go away?

Tell that to Vivec.

what is a hermaphrodite
you need to brush up on your schooling padewan, I'll see you bright and early, monday morning dipshit.

but muh c0da

YOUR'RE NOT MY REAL MOM

Yes, Hedge Mage Armor

have you noticed how niko ONLY posts to reply to a eiries/honey post or to draw attention to his waifus while saying something completely offtopic

PCEA2

I'm not a nigger or a faggot, stop trying to look for people with common similarities with yourself retard, that's how life let's ya down every time. But good luck with that ya fag.

I don't associate with gays.

No thank you, you can keep your homosexual indoctrination to yourself.

Kirkbride is a fucking hack.

thanks

Can't read?

Had too much to drink, is that it? It's okay, I understand that's a common ailment for your kind.

>mfw i wasted an entire day trying to make a custom race work
>all because i was too retarded to google "skyrim exclusive animation"

>No thank you, you can keep your homosexual indoctrination to yourself.
Well, ya didn't deny being a dipshit, nor did you deny that both sex organs are possible, so I guess there's hope for you yet closet fag. FYI, not everyone is homophobic like you, and not everyone is gay either despite what your abusive brothers keep telling you, ya little boipussy closet case faggy waggy puffy wuffy plaything you.

Anytime!

Jesus christ, what got you so triggered user?

I'm am drinking actually, but it's nice of you to label me like that. It's good to know that when you least expect it, there's always some self righteous fucktard ready to spew out any kind of bullshit to make them feel better about themselves, lord knows someone has to in their deprived little world where no one gives two fucks about them.

ye fookin think ey sumkinna irvine welsh ae? tae see ye poaste sech terrible vernacula, s'truly a haerd site ta see, w'all ye babblin ye couldve become the next kirkbride, ye fuckin namby pamby poof.

Well, since you asked, horrible memories of my brothers raping me repeatedly over and over again while tyring me up to my bedpost. Filming me and making me squeal like a pig. The worst part is that I enjoyed it... eventually...

okay

haha

Hello.

My game stutters when I'm outdoors because it loads the distance stuff. How do I stop the stutter?

The only mod I have that affects graphics is SFO.

called it!

Pocket Guide to the Empire, 1st Edition

I'm sorry, I didn't know you were going to get that upset.

Want to suck a little man milk from my boobs?

I induced lactation a few weeks ago and they're still pretty full~

you're probably using too high resolutions. lower your textures maybe - what's your average texture size and how much vram does your video card have?

Thank you

>you're probably using too high resolutions
The only mod I have that affects textures is the optimized vanilla textures from the tesg site.

>vram does your video card have
8GB

I've got a handful more to dump.

the majority of the basis for cultural speculation is in that guide. its a fun read.

that would be wonderful, my fridge recently had a fan blowout on me and all my milk went to shit. it's nice of you to offer.

don't worry though, I won't let yours go to waste, the fridge is already fixed, so don't let your fragile little mind worry over it. I'll be gentle, I have plenty of practice sucking on your mothers tits. where is that bitch anyways? she said she'd be happy to clean my toilets this week, tell her if she ain't here soon I'm gonna evict her ass from that shithole she calls a home, last warning.

Do you have an enb?

not likely the issue then, go to S.T.E.P. and do the initial configuration changes they want (you don't have to install their mods) but do the initial steps they suggest if you haven't yet, sounds like you have a pretty new setup going on there, am I right? If so, Skyrim is shit, you need to configure it, and STEP will get you started on that.

Now I have an itch to play Oblivion quest mods. No Skyrim mod can top Vigilant, but I haven't played a lot of the greats for Oblivion. Return to Sancre Tor is supposed to be pretty good.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72725/?

I was having the same issue and this fixed it.

It's all propagnda so you might as well set out to ferment a few potatoes into vodka and then commit to paper whatever flies out of your chapped, drunken nigger lips if you insist on reading that garbage.

I dunno man, I haven't seen her since I cracked your cunty whore of a mother over the head with a bottle before proceeding to plow her flappy unkempt pussy with my fully erect 3 inch penis in order to create a new brother for you.

Maybe this one will come out normal, he'll only be half nigger, and have a lot less bitch in him than you.

>homo drawfag, Yarti, Nita, Cumters, Peri's bimbps, and Ra all love snakestone

How do I become attractive like him?

Yes. DAHAKA's

Thanks. Will try

>homo drawfag

This cracks me up.

Adventure it is

Vigilant true end spoilers.

youtube.com/watch?v=NVZ0aCKRoMQ

YOUR CHARACTER, SOME WHITE HAIRED DUDE IN FANCY ROBES, AND LAMAE BAL WALKING AWAY TOGETHER?

WOW, THAT'S QUITE THE SPOILER

ALMOST AS MUCH OF A SPOILER AS SEEING WILL SMITH AS DEADSHOT DIE IN THE NEW SUICIDE SQUAD MOVIE

More true ending spoilers, but not adventure. The adventure is now over. Thanks to Vicn for the mod and thanks to the thread for pulling me into playing this. Skyrim is ruined for me, but in a good way.

you're about as artful about shitposting as your mother is at taking a doubleteam overdrive chili dog fundraiser

What mods can give me a bug-like armor set?

>a doubleteam overdrive chili dog fundraiser

this is where you are fucked on the hood of a car by two people and ideally the girl has a case of the runs to contribute to the premium waxing of your family pinto

I don't set out to be artful, only to get my rocks off.

And let me say m8, your mother is champ when it comes to pleasuring microdicks.

I haven't been pleasured like that since I got my dick caught in one of those fancy-schmancy electric pencil sharpeners.

Why does he have a boner?

Last of the sort of spoilers. Time for Oblivion. Talos bless Nuska for getting rid of the potato faces.

jfc dude, my mother died shortly after giving birth, don't know who you're bangin' but that shit sounds fucked up to me. sorry bout' the 3" penis thing though, although most women don't really care desu, so you're probably okay, bet that shit fucks with your head though. I heard about that rash you got, don't worry, I heard that as long as you restrain from sex during a breakout it's perfectly safe, but it's okay to keep fucking your sister and dog though, you probably got the rash from one of them to begin with anyway.

anyways, it's been fun, but I gotta go. just remember, keep wearing that helmet and it won't hurt so much when you get bored or confused and decide to beat it against the wall. helmets save lives, don't forget that ya little freak.

you're just too precious for this world

I'll have you know I have autism so I take a fence to that.

You bastard.

>shitposters scared away Nita and Goaty

Fuck you all

good

Dragonborn DLC and Bonemold Expanded HD

Did someone really miss Nita? Goaty was at least fun with his shitty paint face.

>tesg is the only general where you need to go to a completely different board to talk about it
>"we're not that bad"

Snake and Followerfag miss him I'm sure.

Why do people here always stop posting when they don't get attention?

I've held up my end of the bargain.

Time to hold up yours.

Whip out that dick and get to fucking.

People stop posting when the only attention they get is negative

Good armorsets for battlemages?

youtu.be/wxDzCOyhFXM

Why not waifus in adventure

Which waifu has the softest and most lovable vagina?

Shitty blade bikini armor.

>tfw the dream of a goat gang growing further away
I guess I'll make my own friends then

It's a dude.

This was one of my favorites, sadly its imperial so if you side with the stormcloaks im sure you can find that variation.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35863/?

I can keep looking if you want.

mine, but I keep her for myself, sucks to be you guys.

That's a very nice drawing Pen but I'm still gonna have to say no

Hello Niko! Goodbye Niko!

>liking vagina

what are you, gay? stop being such a faggot

Niko's a fag you dumbass

I think goaty got killed tbqh.

nita's character is a much better alternative than the shit that's posted now. And at least Goaty was fun.

>A ""pure"" succbuss that is the perfect replica of Jocelyn Wildenstein
>All of count's tryhard shit aka Mr Clean
> Oldfag who gets a pass even though his "orc" is literally a horker
>farti the "NOT" slut who takes up 90% of the shots while Cuckstone is in the back doing fuck all
>Shitty wannabe Penial whose entire character revolves around fucking some bimbo highlighter bitch
>clones who fails horribly at trying to make anything new

There's like a FEW legit good posters here and they are gonna end up leaving because of all shit posting and if they don't leave now, they will in October.

help

>inb4 textures look like shit
any higher and my laptop will literally melt, when playing cpu & gpu are at 96°C

(You)

Who are the good posters?

Give me a good combat mod for a battle mage.

GAT DAYUM

most of the good poster's don't (or rarely) post their waifu's, they chat, they help, they shitpost along with the rest from time to time. they simply know better than to become part of the spotlight.

>A ""pure"" succbuss that is the perfect replica of Jocelyn Wildenstein

Thank God Im not the only one who thinks so since I posed the pic.