Someone explain stance culture to me, I don't get it. Also why so many vaporizers

Someone explain stance culture to me, I don't get it. Also why so many vaporizers

its like cuckoldry but with cars

im neither a stancecuck nor a cuck, so can't give you details

People like things that you don't necessarily like

Fuck off with your bait

rebellion and the perfect look. no different from the 90s tuner movements, donking, diesel trucks with three-row cabs and 24 inches of lift, etc. people like what they like.

I payed hundreds of dollars for a cuck table.

I thought it was just a shitty meme on Veeky Forums. Then I saw some ricer fucker scraping the ground around my town yesterday.

It's all about attention-seeking. The Japs used to do some shit to make cops mad and the Ameriblubbers copied it because muh jayy dee eemmm.

>muh bososhito vippy

Gs400 really does look like your typical bitch

>Faces of Veeky Forums

>he doesnt bow to our lord and savior 'le silly wheel'

Calling it "culture" is an affront to serious car people. Stance is for people that know nothing about engineering, performance, racing, or even common sense, to make themselves feel special. They take a worn out shit box, nigger rig some poorly designed suspension modifications, slap on overpriced wheels with tires that don't fit and congratulate themselves on the "perfect look". It's autism on wheels. Stance is the My Little Pony of the automobile universe. It's the kids that never get laid, wear fedoras in high school, and get ignored by their parents.

Stance is cancer. It's not original, it's only appealing to other stance faggots, and by design, it's literally shit on wheels.

>b-but h-he doesnt l-like w-what i l-like
fuck off faggot. i dont like stance either but car culture is car culture. let them do as the please. it doesnt effect you or your car.

grow up you elitist fag lord

only a stancecuck would get this mad

kindly fuck off

>saying im mad after posting this tragedy of butthurt
kill yourself my man

>stance
>culture

Lololololololololo

>only 1 guy is making fun of me

kindly fuck off stancecuck

>fuck off faggot. i dont like stance either but car culture is car culture. let them do as the please. it doesnt effect you or your car.
>grow up you elitist fag lord

This times a billion!

>oh they're doing things to their cars that I dont like...im going to vent about it on Veeky Forums

nice samefagging jesus christ that is fucking pathetic

also i literally said in my first post that i do not like stance. are you seriously this illiterate?
i seriously dont get it
its not for me either but why let it upset you so much.
i modify my car a bunch in different ways. i like seeing people do different things with their own property.

This post is literal autism
Nice bit about the projection of being a perma virgin fedora, btw

I'm a big fan of cubing desirable cars just so other people can never have them. But it's what I like to do with my own cars, so it's okay, right? I'm a great person and you should accept what I like to do or else you're an elitist cunt.

Stance came from Europe dummy.

getting ready to lower my 540i more

Give us a side shot.

>b-but you're m-mad
says the guy who's fucking mad

>Japs used to do some shit to make cops mad
wut

"Stance" as well as fartcans were originally a Bosuzoku thing.

Cars are art; art is expression.
/thread.

where's gs400

Is this really gs400? Damn

Turns wheels
Tires start rubbing
Might stance life yo

it doesnt rub unless if i hit a bump or something

>thinks that makes it all right

kek

You seem upset. Did he strike a nerve? Stancecucks are so thin skinned. It's almost as if they know they are all frauds and posers.

> frauds and posers
And you're a pussy slaying Le supreme enthusiast in your rust bone stock miata that you take to "parking lot cone dodging race events" every second month

Won't rub with proper fitment.

It's just a fad that has nothing to do with cars.

> has nothing to do with cars
> literally all about cars
Explain your reasoning

that's like saying yoga pants have to do with yoga. or people buy versace hand bags because they appreciate hand made leather goods.

people in the stance scene have very little if any other interest in cars, performance, racing, etc outside of stance.
everything about the stance culture is very specific to itself. it's just fashion that happens to be with cars.

something like drifting is an actual car scene, even though I don't particularly like it, I can see that it is.

or even what donk used to be with like swangerz. they still had big blocks and b&m shifters and shit.
you could talk to some gangster swanger dude about muscle cars. the performance and craftsmanship of the build was part of it.

there are some good stance builds with a lot of attention to detail and quality craftsmanship, but the vast majority of the scene is retarded teenagers drinking monsters buying rimz off ebay to put on their slammed shitbox like the 540 posted above.

Some poor fag wanted to make a VIP style car with their hand me down Civic and all the other chinos at the highschool thought it was cool. Throw in social media and this new generation of kids that Yeezy hasn't taught yet (they still wear Jordans lmao senpai) and people like theslaptrain on jewtube these kiddies think stretched tires, massive camber, and fake wheels will make their car handle better and look good. baka

some guys made their car look how they wanted

they realized leagues of autismal retards have asthma attacks and get mad over it

proceed to spread it across internet for maximal angering

pic related is pretty much the best. You know you're fucking retarded when you can't even LEAVE THE PARKING LOT of the stance meet. I heard this quote before on why they have meets
>Stancefags need meetups because having a few other dozen people lift their car off the pavement is the only way they can get it in or out of the parking lot

So forget speed bumps imagine not being able to go up a 4 degree incline to a PARKING LOT!!!!!
Recommend you go look up how-to stance videos. They go like this
>two chad retards in a hoodie
>mod their car
>lowering it
>OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
>TAKE THAT SHIT OUTSIDE YO
>leaving his driveway he fucking scrapes

Imagine being paid to be a chad bro troll from a movie and trying to be the most obnoxious retard you possibly could. Now understand that the average stancefag is going to outclass you on their every day, not even trying behavior.

Forget the resale value going down by half, forget the scraping, forget your suspension and ride being fucked, forget always risking something snapping, forget your insurance probably refusing to pay you in case you get totaled and it's someone else's fault, forget the bro shit... YOU CAN'T EVEN GET AROUND YOUR OWN FUCKING TOWN NOW

disgusting garbage that's undrivable everywhere except a parking lot and even then you will ruin your already shitty looking car by smashing the bumper or the oilpan on a 2 inch speed bump

It's all about attention. The cars are fashion accessories designed to garner as much attention as possible, positive or negative. Stancefags did not mentally progress past that time as a toddler when any form of attention was good.

Bus riding fag detected

>getting this mad over something you don't like

I agree with everything you said but there's no need to use racial/homophobic slurs my friend

also the fedora wearing part is untrue.

Why does Veeky Forums hate stance so much but don't ever talk about nigger car culture?

>Reference to classic cartoon
>Kid friendly appearance with no curse words
>Likely airbrushed locally, supporting local artists
>Using a late model charger rather than altering a somewhat rare/enthusiast car

Seems like a great car. I dont know what there is to complain about

that looks like a well done car, I don't see anything wrong

those arent done by enthusiasts like stanced cars

Veeky Forums are butthurt they get associated with them

HAHAHAHAHA

They can still operate their cars at a normal speed on public roads so I have no beef with them. That is pretty much my only problem with stance. Sure I think it looks retarded as fuck but if they could operate at normals speeds I could live and let live like I do with donks, or plastering weeb shit over your car. Instead they turn their cars into (slowly) moving road hazards that inconvenience everybody else.

>TFW actually work for Lexus and look way better than GS400goy

Because wiggers who like stance are even more obnoxious.

Kids who watched Fast and Furious and want to live by that "culture"

They just want to be instagram celebrities. I know a kid who has a 2016 Maxima and posts about it nonstop on Instagram
>"just chillin posted up at da spot xDD 100"

A fucking Maxima. A fucking rental car.

and all of these retards follow the same formula
>white windshield banners with some crew name like CLEAN CULTURE or LOWCALLY FAMOUS
>aftermarket steering wheel, NRG neochrome
>bubble shifter
>a vape
>an instagram dedicated to the car, and stickers on the car with that instagram handle on the car
>aftermarket seats
>"creative" stickerbombing of interior or exterior panels
>lanyard on your keys

You could have your shitbox, lower it, put wheels and some cute stickers on it, but as soon as you start calling it a "lifestyle" and a "scene" unironically, and you're trying to peacock at "import showdowns", you should kill yourself.

If they really "had a passion" for cars like they claim they do, they'd go to the dragstrip or the track any day they're open, not just for the fucking retarded import days. The only people who do show up are the boomers who race competitively, while these retards are posting statuses on facebook and instagram about how they're washing their bae for the fifth time this month.

>They take a worn out shit box

You can't exactly ruin a turd. You'd have a point if you said they were stancing out actual performance cars, though.

>People have shit taste
>And or don't have any talent for driving so there is no point in them modding their car for performance.
>this shit happens

Are you the same retard that posts this kind of shit on a daily basis on facebook?

I don't care about stance babies at all, but if there's a thread shitting on them I'll happily partake in it, that's what a fucking discussion is retard.

The only thing wrong with vaping is the #vapenation types

It would be like taking a pic of a pack of ciggies and typing ##smokenation check out my Camels brah". Nobody fucking cares, enjoy your nocotine in peace.

Yeah and stancefags are the perfect equivalent of that.

>I have to let EVERYONE know I vape!

>muh modern art
>you just don't get it

The emperor is naked, m8.

I'd say that's less cancerous because both of those cars aren't ruined. It's just anti brand wars.`

It's a pity Mitsu got lazy with the Evo and Subaru didn't have to worry about the STi competing with it.

Maybe the Focus RS will force the STi back into shape.

Its still the same message though
>yeah dude we're all a senpai xDD we all share the same passion we're REAL car guys xDDD

That's because they can't handle competition or confrontation.

This is something you'll see more of in the coming years. Cunts my age were raised and schooled in the era of participation awards and 'everyone's a winner'.

Fortunately that mentality will change in a few decades.

>Cunts my age were raised and schooled in the era of participation awards and 'everyone's a winner'.
Yeah no shit, I've only gone to a few of these import shows and they would have a table showing off all of the fucking trophies they were going to give out, right next to the DJ blasting trap.

>50 trophies
>only 30 cars in the show
>20 of which are just generic shitboxes that someone put some of the stance essentials on like a quick release neochrome wheel and plastidipped stock wheels

>literally can't see out the fucking windshield
WHY

cause we keepin it 1 hunna fuccin' hater...baka

can't remember how it went but douglas adams solved your second problem
>There is so much empty space in the universe that it can be said that on average there are no such things as planets, stars, or life

I pretty much agree that we'd need to transition to non-organic life to explore the stars, but it could happen eventually.

These threads are the cringiest things on Veeky Forums.

So much try hard projection.

Define projection right now

Don't feed the troll you dip.

When did it become cool to scrape the bottom of your car leaving drive thrus and not be able to go over speedbumps?

It's a lifestyle you ignorant hater, you just don't understand it.

You know I wouldn't mind stance at all if they were treated as show cars, but it's always broke kids who do this to their cars, and it's always their daily driver. I wince whenever I see one of these things drive by because I know it's bouncing and scraping over every last rock, bump, and crack in the road and that poor car effectively lost all value (New Englander here, thought the climate would weed these things out). As something that looks damn funny to tow into a car show? Sure, but these people don't have the sense to buy a stock Civic or something as a main car and instead just shave off their oil pans in a puff of Kryptonite™ #vapejuice and snapback hats.

>show car

and what exactly is there to show?

I'm not trolling, you guys are the most laughably autistic people on Veeky Forums.

Checked. But you sound like a teenager. "Omg mom you don't understand, you're too old"

Those fucking wasted trips

>stancing an E39

kill yourself

If that car has the 6 speed manual you should seriously consider suicide.

>It's the kids that never get laid, wear fedoras in high school, and get ignored by their parents.
Gotta disagree here, it's the kids that were wannabe skaters/BMX/extreme sports guys, and likely their parents gave them too much attention.

It looks good on certain cars with certain setups. A MILDLY stances car can really look great, especially things that aren't new (old 240z, 240sx, Hakosuka, E46, old beetles, etc)

Not every car has to be on the fucking ground with wheels like the delorean in BTTF 2. Some look pretty good. The ones that are on the ground with 30 degrees of camber aren't my cup of tea but what ever, I'm not gonna get butthurt over what somebody else has done to their car.

It's sort of like when people put really crazy wide body kits on their car even though they don't need it, it looks cool.

Fuckin lol.

Hey Burt.

He's allowed an opinion, stancefag

I'm sure it makes a world of difference to your highly tuned racing car.

I mean it's not like it's just a boring 4 door family saloon or anything

Well that's pretty shit as that's kind of the point of having suspension.

It would be more like showing off a certain local brand of beer. I'm guessing this guy wouldn't be showing off any old vape juice.

That's not a danger to everyone on the road. Car mods are about making your car better, even if that's just how it looks, which is a personal thing. Stance fags are literally trying to make their cars worse. They're not enthusiasts, they're retards.

How are those two piles of shit different?

Neither are piles of shit, one of them is a Subaru Impreza WRX STi and one is a Mitsubishi Evo.