US:
@ Illidan (Horde)
@ Illidan (Horde)
@ Sargeras (Alliance)

EU:
@ Silvermoon (Alliance)

/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

General Resources:
wowhead.com
mmo-champion.com
battle.net/wow/en/game/
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

Anti-Shitposting Filters To Make WoW General Great Again:
pastebin.com/ARqF49Mp
pastebin.com/pUhvV9kC
pastebin.com/dqN6XhVp

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Previous thread:

fuck off

so why the fuck can kil'jaeden talk into gul'dan's head but gul'dan has to talk out loud to respond

xth for !

death knights

tfw no bossy goblin gf

>you will never fuck Icy's e-girlfriend and his cousin

because WoD'dan is a retard that can't do anything right

Who is his cousin?

I know roleplayers post in this shithole.
Give us your character bios.
Don't be a shy cunt.

losers

wew, not the best mount but it'll do nicely as a +1

r8 my transmog m8s

why are undead hands so big

Damn, you losers still play this game? Heh... that's nice.

i like your style my guy

cute

My human warlock fell out of Sargeras's asshole and Gul'dan is my uncle.

>Horde had heroism and best healer. Alliance had fear ward :^)

I always got a kick out of people flaunting fear ward like it's the best shit in vanilla considering tremor totems were a million times better

Me and a friend leveled up characters from 1-90 using Recruit a Friend and now we're leveling up DK's so he can get one to 100.

How does boosting work? Would I be able to go on my 100 and boost him from 65-100 because we did 1-90 or did they change it?

Post Warlock mogs. Need inspiration. Currently running with Tyrannical Glad look.

>that feel when the mog skin you want is no longer available

A N T I A L I A S I N G

>Tfw having to run 10 raids and 5 dungeons on 10 characters just to get mounts
>0 fucking mounts so far
Fucking hell.

Tremor totems certainly were not better. With tremor your tank still got feared, meaning you might get a bad cleave or breath. Fear ward just makes him immune.

Im a sneaky human who likes to make money and find treasure while performing heroic deeds.

Which hat is better lads?

smug blue sniper slut that loves it in the ass

left by far

no hat, but if you have to have a hat the right one

left matches right clashes

I'd just not wear a hat though

How is flying in Legion working? I can't seem to find a rundown.

Levelling DK's is so fucking quick and easy that its practically a waste of grant-a-level, but yes.

Why are you faggots talking about Fear Ward as if only Alliance had it?

Goblin Sapper.
Ma and Pa were victims of corporate sabotage, took out a life insurance policy on themselves before going all allahu akbar on their enemies.
Trixie and her five sisters ended up inheriting the wealth, decided to cut the profits evenly and go their own ways. She tried to restart the family business, fucked up more than three times, gave up and just became better at what she was raised with: Explosives and explosive accessories.
Now if only Blizzard would make engineering bombs as fun as they were in WOTLK, I'd be living the dream.

Also sapper cosmetics when?

I hope none.

both are shit but left is better colour-coordinated

there's another pathfinder achievement but so far only part 1 is in and that only gives increased mount speed

Newfag...........

>flying
>legion
I hope they don't add it till like 7.2 if at all.

>smoking through the bandanna

icy is a girl though

>He doesn't smoke through his bandana
Look at this pleb and laugh. Probably doesn't even vape through his balaclava.

If two realms from different timezones are merged, do they both still see their original realm times or do they get a unified realm clock?

Are you implying Horde didn't have priests in vanilla?

i've killed al'akir 116 times and still no mount fuck
gratz on the +1

Fear ward was a priest racial ability my friend. Dwarves only, humans later.

Only Dwarf priests had Fear Ward in vanilla, newfriend.
Rip priest racials.

RIPIP here
Come back to IF so we can pwn you

>priest racial ability

Selling name "illidanxd" on sargeras 50k :^)

none of my characters are actually that fleshed out
I only ever RP with a handful of people and am actually kind of nervous about doing it with other people
I'm really more interested in PvE, I just play in an RP server because my friend plays there and I'm too lazy to manage characters on more than one realm

Literal Who here
omw senpai

Triggered me.

I want to kill myself

Ok, you are either trolling or the greenest of newfags.

>americucks woke up

>characters bios in warcraft
Sure if you want to deal with god modding faggots that are able to see into your characters history.
Character bios only belong on table top RP

>wrath babs are still allowed to post on wow related forums

disgusting desu

It's 9pm in the US retard it's been Amerihour

wait so who opens the portals for the legion?

>Removed during WoTLK entirely
>"greenest of newfags"

>m-muh immersion

Fuck off. Flying has been a staple since TBC. The whole delaying thing in WoD made the xpac 10X worse

>Blood Elf Priests and their Consume Magic were the reason behind racial abilities being gutted in the first place

Nothing to do with "immersion", cretin.

are you retarded?

No one cares about immersion you idiot, flying kills open world activities and makes the huge world map something you afk autorun over

Yes, exactly. Anyone who started WOTLK on is newfag scum and deserves ridicule.

>you have to put every detail of your character bio in-game
Nah son just write it and have it open for yourself to share details with worthwhile people.

It's already something you afk run over? Instead of actively flying somewhere you just hop on a FP and afk until you land.

>Yes, exactly. Anyone who started WOTLK on is newfag scum and deserves ridicule.

>You didn't play Vanilla so you're a baby! even though I'm still playing it now and it makes no difference whatsoever

Okay, cuck

why am i running outta mana so quickly as a resto shaman

found the flying faggot.

What to do when someone you are really close to seems to be disinterested with you, but completely normal and fine and happy talking to other people?

I think you're a faggot who holds people to an incredibly low standard despite little to no personal experience in interacting with the people you dislike.

Because they completely changed how regen works.

Flying is bad because it destroys the world of warcraft. Flying made sense in TBC, none anywhere else. It destroys PVP and it destroys the MMO in WoW

Vanilla/BC and WOTLK on are completely different games my man. Anyone with a brain can see this.

>cant see the difference between flying to the general area of where you want to be and flying directly there, doing whatever you need to do and flying off.

Because you're in need of git gud

stop spamming chain heal

stop being shit

fallaa....

tfw cucks won't come out to play

>you have to spend 20 minutes to get somewhere instead of spending 5 minutes getting somewhere
>this is a good thing

Neck yourselves. Arguing against flying has everything to do with immersion. The world is just as big with flying. "Because the world feels bigger with ground mounts" is a garbage argument

Because Shamans have zero mana regeneration in combat.
Rip water shield.

>go fly around on your mount
>kill boss for quest without fighting anything else
>collect items on top of huge mountains
>never encounter anyone in pvp
>finish everything
>Woah what there's nothing to do guys!!!
Fuck flying

It should take you time, yes.

>Arguing against flying has everything to do with immersion.

No, it has everything to do with trivialising the game, its environment, mechanics and WPVP

what unitframes and minimap addon to people use these days? And bartender is still good for bars right?

>Fly to general area
>Hop on a mount
>Spend 15 seconds running there
>Do whatever you went to do
>Hearth or spend another 15 seconds running
Wow I'm so immersed!

>go to point a
>drop down
>do quest
>lift off
>go to point b

World has to be designed around nobody actually exploring it. If you didn't have handynotes do you think you would've found ANY draenor tresures with just flying to each quest?

Not to mention how shit Tanaan rare hunting got once the majority of people got flying. Rares dead in 2 seconds because everyone just lifted off and showed up.

is this the fucking ERP cuck with the whore internet gf again? make like elsa and let it go my dude

How come Ysera gets to be so stacked? She is giving my character an envy complex.

no horde here senpai
literal who CONFIRMED for huge cowards

>warlocks in pvp

>tfw rogue and people stuck on the ground

disinterested =/= uninterested

Dwagons pick their appearance.
See Chromie.

Am I the only one who loves what they've done with marksman hunters?

Only real complaint I have is how things feel if you have an unlucky streak with no marking procs, but otherwise it's great

Hunter's been my #1 alt in every expansion since wrath, but I think I'm finally gonna bench my warrior and main hunter

rate my planned warrior boys

i'm having a lot of trouble picking weapon combinations, there's a pickaxe, a shovel, a torch, and a drill on a stick

>World server down

No one said anything about the world feeling bigger you big retard. The point is that you actually have to PLAY THE GAME to get somewhere without a flying mount.

>Fly to general area
>Hop on a mount
>get attacked by undead rogue
>engage in world pvp

OR

>Fly to general area
>Hop on a mount
>have to fight some mobs to get to where you are going, get some cool loot

>ground mounts
>just run through mobs to get to boss and AoE everything I agreed within three seconds
>never see anyone because the world I empty as fuck and no one cares to go out because there's no reason to
>prolonging the garbage that is questing in WoW

Lmao ground fags are retards

>All these no-flying cucks
Wintergrasp is calling. There's currently one person playing it.
There's also all these other world PVP zones with no flying enabled.
I'm sure they might have one or two people farming reputation or old world reagents.

this

wow is barely even a game anymore, it's a raiding/pvp/dress-up/collection simulator