pastebin.com/RDacg1z2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for buff the farron greatsword

FC When?

Were they right?

4th for buff everything
pastebin.com/RDacg1z2

I love greathammers.

Dunno what to do with that sharp gem man.

>fixed issues in certain areas allowing players to clip below the ground
>adjusted speed and recovery frames of straight sword class weapons
>adjusted speed and recovery frames of curved sword class weapons
>adjusted damage of straight sword class weapons
>adjusted damage of curved sword class weapons
>adjusted stamina consumption of ultra-great weapons
>adjusted speed and recovery of ultra-great weapons
>Armor defense provided adjusted according to their weight
>Armor poise value provided adjusted according to weight
>Wolf ring and variants now provide percentage based increase to poise value
>Yhorm's Greatshield now provide percentage based increase to poise value
>Lothric Knight Longspear now provide percentage based increase to poise value
>Increased stamina costs of action "roll" to 24 from 16
>Adjusted base damage provided by sorceries and reduced scaling damage accordingly
>FP now regenerates and regeneration rate is tied to Attunement stat
>Vitality stat now provides more weight
>Golden Winged Knights now have a chance of dropping Titanite Slabs
>Enemy placement changed for NG+ and NG++
>Players who have defeated Dragon Slayer Armor will now be able to purchase set at Handmaiden
>Players who have defeated Yhorm the Giant will now be able to purchase set at Handmaiden
>Silver Knight Weapons can now be purchased from Greirat after certain actions are taken
>Mound Makers no longer receive notification of Host of Ember's name, all Player characters appear purple to Mound Makers
>Mound Makers and signs now appear as white phantoms to host, if wearing a specific ring
>Sunlight Dark Spirits no longer able to damage other dark spirits,and cannot be damaged by other dark spirits
>Rosaria's Fingers now innately have effect of obscuring ring while invading
>Darkmoon Blades are automatically summoned when Aldrich Faithfuls invades,regardless of Host's covenant
>Normal Dark Spirits invade with Estus equal to that of Hosts

Coming Mid-August

>copypasting the same thing but changing 1.10 to 1.11 when he was called out for it

Whatever, keep trying.

>Darklurker
>laughably easy phase 1
>phase 2

Fuck you fuck you fuck you FUCK YOU

>dsg + bbg
the fuck

Guy who talked about simple and blessed before. I looked up and seems the scalings are the same, but simple gets more AR because split damage, unsure how weaker it is. Still thinking that allowing it to regen more FP for some would be better as right now it only really helps in very long fights.

You forgot your meds today. That there is straight from Memeazaki himself.

But that's part of the fun! He's one of the best bosses in the base game.

>implying we're going to see any patch whatsoever before the DLC drops
Give it up, we've been abandoned until they can milk more shekels from us.

There's a /dsgg/ now, we must be more different from them.

Oh, don't get me wrong; it's nice to see Armored Core as a boss and it's good to see what happened to the Chosen Undead but holy fuck is it hard to focus them down

POST CUTE AND HAPPY THINGS PLEASE

ded gaem
ded thred

Stormruler is usable.

It just isn't very good.

I would cum buckets for all of this

Not even 1% of that It is happening

>1000 damage
Not bad

they were suppose to change the thread name
we can just go to them and shitpost until they fuck off,we were here first not their gay anime shit

>>Sunlight Dark Spirits no longer able to damage other dark spirits,and cannot be damaged by other dark spirits

What

Why?

How does this make any sense

Why would you remove the ability to duel as a sunfag

Sunbros don't deserve human rights.

Well I assume it's for invasions.

I'd assume signs summoned would work different to invasion orbs

Duels are less important than invasions.
They're less important than everything else and should be shafted accordingly.

I wouldn't mind it scaling with luck though.
Luck needs more shit.
Hollow quality builds are pretty shitty when compared to quality builds that dump those points in VIT instead of luck.

>katana parrying
delicious

>duelfags crying about a hypothetical scenario where they can't glow like hot garbage in a PvE oriented game

Is there a more pathetic group of sub-humans?

What's ur favourite ending? I like lord of hollows and hope we see DLC on it

Why the fuck is folowing NPC questlines so goddamn hard in this game? you shouldn't need a wiki

>DeS
Superhero ending
>DaS
Darklurker ending
>DaSII
Wanderer ending
>BB
Kid now, squid now ending
>DaSIII
Lord of the Hollows

They all suck.

This tbqh

Anyone else hates parrying in pvp? Is such a retarded mechanic

i hate parrying and getting parried

it's incredibly unsatisfying to deal 50-75% of your opponents HP with nothing but luck

I don't mind it until my 2 ton FUGS gets parried by a leather knuckle.

t. got parried

So does everyone above sl110~ have 99 in every stats or is it a meme ?

why don't they make it so only medium shields and the farron greatsword can parry greatweapons

So why did Leonhard mutilate his mother?

Now that I think about it I havent used a katana ever in ds3 despite it being a part of my first ds1 "build." Whats the best out of them? Should I go full dex or hollow/luck?

Dex fags trying to keep the STR man down.

Not everyone, but a good 50% of the people you encounter at pontiffs at meta SL will

60 dex for chaos blade.
27/40/30 Hollow quality for Washing Pole, Uchigatana or Black Blade.
Bloodlust and Darkdrift can't be infused, so hollow isn't an option, but they're so shit that they aren't worth using anyways.

Remember that period of time back before Dark Souls 2's major balance changes?

Remember when ultra greatswords did half damage if you connected with the outer half of the blade?
Remember when many fan favorite weapons like Iron King hammer had 50% less scaling?
Remember when stamina usage was generally ridiculous before it got reduced?
Remember when katanas and straight swords absolutely dominated and you never saw anything else before their huge nerfs?
Remember how STR in the end was the best build with loads of fun, varied, and viable weapons?

When is it going to be STR's time in Dark Souls 3?

So that's why sometime i deal abysmal damage and get killed in two hits with 44 vigor

Black Blade for 40/40 and pure damage
For a pure dex build Chaos Blade
For a truly viable build washing pole 40/40

>When is it going to be STR's time in Dark Souls 3?
DLC of course.
Same as with BB and its heavy abyssals.

Cute!

I remember this

Queelag is cute. I can't hit her with my pyromancies.

It makes sense. I died but this time I know her shit.

>breaking your arm every time you parry

And they didn't just nerf avelyn, they made it useless alongside all crossbows. Literally you died tier. The only good thing that came out from entire class is sanctum crossbow and it basically had a dark orb only retard couldn't roll through.

>giant fire-breathing spider
>"Oh I know, I'll hit it with fire attacks!"

Gonna go Luck since according to mugen it does pretty much the same damage maybe 10 ar less. Probably use washing pole since it was my first favorite weapon in ds1.

Man those were the days, dueling with an occult washing pole and offhand lightning avelyn in the forest.

Stay in her face, you'll do fine. She's not hard as long as you avoid the aoe and super stab.

I really like the Black Blade for its 1HR2s. Chaos Blade is good on pure dex but is completely shut down by a 100% defense shield. Washing Pole is a meme of sorts but probably the most effective if you're a true master of it and don't just spam running R1s. Honestly Katanas in 3 get a bad rap from people sometimes but I don't get why, they're pretty much the worst of the 'fast weapon' classes if you don't count Axes and Hammers since they have slower R1s compared to Straight/Curved/Thrusting Swords and debatable R2s with Ar that is also lacking in comparison without the absurd counter damage modifier they had in 2. Really the only thing of note is the running stab, and the Washing Pole is the only katana long enough to actually make that attack annoying.

Best tits in the game, don't let people say otherwise

>STILL FUCKING MAD 3 YEARS LATER

I hit the doggies on the nose with my greataxe

They way you structured that post disturbs me for some reason.

Are you autistic?

>Remember when katanas and straight swords absolutely dominated and you never saw anything else before their huge nerfs
you mean after the balance patch that nerfed heavy armor into the ground and casting was killed and helixadon went extinct and Buffed MLGS was patched and monscim and...

I don't think there was ever a point where straightswords and katanas were the top tier weapons until robflynn became a thing.
Every fotm meta completely outclassed them

DaS2 in its unbalanced state still had fun strength things like the greataxe turbo powerstance, greataxe 3-hit combos, greatsword 4-hit combos, greathammer X->R2 combos, resonant blacksword and greatsword + lance combos that could crush bad players mindlessly following fotm meta.

And it had silly, fun metas like powerstanced avelyns, santier's spear, syan's halberd, and MLGS. Name a single, one single weapon in DaS3's top-tier meta that has a unique moveset.
You can't, because in the time it took DaS2 to go through like 6 radically different metas with an array of radically different, diverse and varied unique weapons, DaS3 has remained completely unchanged from the no-fun-allowed Carthus curved sword and washing pole running R1 spam.

Where do you lads think the DLC entrance'll be?

I bet it'll be somewhere in Road of Sacrifices, being that the entire location is completely single-player only with no explanation as to why this is.

Corvian DLC confirmed.

>I don't think there was ever a point where straightswords and katanas were the top tier weapons until robflynn became a thing.
Resonant chaos blade was a meta since day one matey.
>avelyns, santier's spear, syan's halberd, and MLGS
none of those had a unique moveset with the exception of mlgs r2

What's some good farming music, dsg?

Also, anyone on ps4 want a silver knight set?
I have a few spares.

I'm playing dark souls 2, the dx9 version. Can I safely use cheat engine to give myself a sun sword? I need 18 sun tokens but this game is dead except for the duel arena. I really just want the sun sword.

>Godrick stomping everyone while I buff and heal him

Is there anything strong enough to defeat the almighty buffed Hodrick?

DLC entrance will be a lazy extra warp section added to the shrine bonfire

You can screencap this post. I know I'm right. You do too.

>Name a single, one single weapon in DaS3's top-tier meta that has a unique moveset.
onigiri

Will I lose my save if I do this?

Katanas used to be able to do sicknasty 360 tracking running attacks that would hit you no matter where you were
Straight swords used to be about 1.5x as fast and their running attacks were dagger speed
They were extremely meta as FUCK in early DaS2

>Name a single, one single weapon in DaS3's top-tier meta that has a unique moveset.
Longsword, Estoc, Warped Sword, Blacksteel Katana

I farmed 6 million souls from them getting that fucking miracle.

Not joking.

I'm betting Cathedral of the Deep and Profaned Capital.

The Cathedral is a fucking huge area with very little going on. It's kind of screaming for some of that negative space to be put to use. Plus it has an inaccessible area visible from the balcony with the Saint's Bident, and since we know that development of the dlc began befpre the main game was finished, it's very likely it was cut to be used as dlc fodder.

And the Profaned Capital has that broken bridge that overlooks a completely pitch black chasm of nothing, with a worthless item pickup left at the edge to lure you out there. It feels like a blatant gotcha moment, except nothing gets ya. I'm expecting it'll be a DaS1 kind of thing where you'll go to that ledge with the key item in your inventory and a shadowy limb will reach up from below and drag you down.

That's a.. Very fair point, actually.

Hell, probably. Either that or I'm english.

Also, I had no idea she had a body explosion. fucking hell.

>DaS3
welp, I fucked up there

>santier's spear
>not unique
M8

>Also, I had no idea she had a body explosion. fucking hell.

The tell for that is when she hugs the 'head' of the spider, when she does that she's about to do the AoE.

This user is right.

You buy the DLC

You go in game

New NPC hanging out in the shrine by the bonfire, you talk to him, he gives you thing.

Sit at bonfire, new warp location.

>none of those had a unique moveset
kek, I love it when people whop never actually played the game try to argue about it.
Fresh from /v/, I guess?

You really ought to try 2. It's not nearly as bad as they told you

I started with about 900k and now I have almost 7 mil. I lucked out and got summoned twice, but one of the hosts was a dumb so I only got two concords.

Man I sure do love farming.

anyone??

>doing some Cathedral of the Deep pvp
>doing pretty well with my Flamberge, winning even against twink meta retards with Gotthards
>decide to continue playing
>random invasion
>guy with a fucking pickaxe
>absolutely destroys me

What just happened

If Gwyn is weak to fire, anything can happen

Not even. The key will magically appear in your inventory when you turn on the game and provoke a single new line of dialogue from the firekeeper, telling you to sit at the bonfire and be taken to the land of the ancient X, Xric. Cue new area listed on the bonfire warp menu and a single bonfire to warp to, a la High Wall.

can someone who's really good at this game stream duels or invasions? so we lesser folk can get better

I know there's a lot of good players in this thread. you always brag about beating pontiff scrubs.

It's sad because it's true

Yeah. Probably.

Are you just saying these things so you'll end up pleasantly surprised if it actually doesn't turn out this way?

ALSO, can I get a hand with Dancer on PC? Free souls for you

>none of those had a unique moveset
fucking retard

Leo Ring Pickaxe does decent damage despite the Pickaxe's relatively low base damage for a Great Hammer. It has short as fuck range though and the most predictable moveset so you were probably just bad.

How do I level up hollowing faster? Jumping off of undead settlement only gives me 1 per death

I got summoned into a pontif invasion

There were 3 aldritches and 2 reds

I killed 2 aldritches and one red.

I only got a single concord reward, from the red for some reason.

Fucking pissed me off

>New NPC hanging out in the shrine by the bonfire, you talk to him, he gives you thing

Nope

Item behind Andre

not a lot of DaS3 cute